PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny vs Cuero softball

speedbump
05-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Cuero up 3-2 bottom of the fifth.

speedbump
05-17-2018, 09:47 PM
Cuero up 3-2 bottom of the fifth.

Final score was 2-1 Sweeny. Why do I feel like scoop?

Scoop27
05-17-2018, 10:42 PM
I'm always being bashed by yall-Who was actually at the game.

speedbump
05-17-2018, 10:54 PM
I'm always being bashed by yall-Who was actually at the game.

I fell victim to the https://scorestream.com/game/sweeny-vs-cuero-1952563 web site. Both scores I posted came from the same source.:vrycnfsd:

SintonFan_inAustin
05-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Final score Cuero 3 Sweeny 2?
saw a tweet by Sweeny poster with that score.

YTBulldogs
05-18-2018, 08:25 AM
More of that fake news. CNN not a good source to use for truth.

speedbump
05-18-2018, 09:26 AM
More of that fake news. CNN not a good source to use for truth.

One President in our history has started a State of the Union address,saying "the state of the union is not good". Who was it? Hint -- No one ever heard that fact on fox news.

44INAROW
05-18-2018, 09:57 AM
One President in our history has started a State of the Union address,saying "the state of the union is not good". Who was it? Hint -- No one ever heard that fact on fox news.

I know who it was - I was a Junior is Mrs. McBride's American History class and she had the quote written on the chalkboard when we went into class the morning after (or shortly afterwards) She was a staunch Democrat and we had to listen to her 45 minutes tirade on how a Republican was going to ruin the country's economy. I wasn't then nor am I now very political but I remember the numerous classroom debates in that class. If I recall, the US was in a terrible recession prior to Nixon leaving office, so I am not sure why she thought it was Ford's fault. lol

speedbump
05-18-2018, 10:55 AM
I know who it was - I was a Junior is Mrs. McBride's American History class and she had the quote written on the chalkboard when we went into class the morning after (or shortly afterwards) She was a staunch Democrat and we had to listen to her 45 minutes tirade on how a Republican was going to ruin the country's economy. I wasn't then nor am I now very political but I remember the numerous classroom debates in that class. If I recall, the US was in a terrible recession prior to Nixon leaving office, so I am not sure why she thought it was Ford's fault. lol

Two up and coming aggressive politicians took over the Ford administration and were considered the reason for it's economic failure. Not long ago they found another puppet to play with. Same result. Good old Rumsfeld and Cheney. LOL

Old Green
05-18-2018, 08:50 PM
Final Cuero 5 - Sweeny 2
Lady Gobblers advance to the next round

Tejastrue
05-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Congrats Gobblers!