PDA

View Full Version : Wylie 24 Snyder 7

wildstangs
09-05-2003, 10:53 PM
final.

1DAWG
09-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Wylie had an excellent outing against Snyder. The team is improving every week. The running game was great last week and the passing game took off this week. Case Keenum did an awesome job. The O-line gave him protection and the receivers made the catches.
The defense has played great in both pre-season games. There have been a few break downs but all-in-all a banner performance.
Dave Campbell has Snyder ranked 17th in 3-A.
Wylie is proving that they will be a contender.

Excel94
09-06-2003, 08:26 PM
I agree 1Dawg I was at the game. I was very impressed with the young soph QB. He is going to have a great year. There seem to be no doubt in anybodys mind after Fridays game why Hugh Sandifer is starting a soph. Looks like Wylie is surprising some people. Congratulations to Wylie for beating number 17 ranked(Dave Campbell)Snyder. These boys played as a team it seemed as though everyone one this team contributed to the Victory not just one superstar.

Wbulldogs
09-06-2003, 09:40 PM
hey thanx guys..i play for wylie im number 3 and start at right corner...we are really comin together as a team now. Alot of us didnt play much last year like me for example i was a jr on the J.V team and i was second string corner then and now i start but when i played my fist varsity game i was very nervous and kinda didnt know what to expect and then i calmed down and grabed an interception and ran for a while...and im sure thats how alot ofthe guys felt cause a bunch of them had to step up and fill some big shoes but once we all get on the same page..should be a great season..God willing ..thanx for yalls support

go dawgs #3

<small>[ September 06, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>

Wbulldogs
09-07-2003, 12:28 AM
ne other thoughts, good or bad, about the game??

wildstangs
09-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Wbulldogs:
ne other thoughts, good or bad, about the game??Congrats on the win JR. Tough game for the Bulldogs this week against Aledo.

Wbulldogs
09-07-2003, 12:52 AM
yah aledo is goin to be very tough..the are avery good 4A team and really the kinda team we need to play..cant get much harder than them but it will be a great game

1DAWG
09-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Wbulldogs,
I do have another thing I would like to add about the game or games that Wylie has played so far. As a fan in the stands it has been great to see how well you guys play as a team. You can tell each one of you is proud of your teammate when he does something well. There are alot of high fives and patting each other on the back. That is a great thing to see from the stands. As long as you guys support each other you will have a great season. It seems as though the srs on the team are being great leaders and are very supportive to the underclassmen. Way to go Bulldogs!!

Wbulldogs
09-07-2003, 04:55 PM
hey than that means alot to me being a sr on the team...but one thing we stress alot in our thursday team meeting where the coaches arent there is that in the past its been a jr sr varsity team and this year the sr's had a talk and were makin this just one team and no individuals theres no such thing as a soph jr or sr on the field its Wylie out there...theres no better feeling than lookin at that guy next to u on the field and know that hes goin to bust it just as hard as you are..cause we want to make this season somethin special

the only thing the sr's do different than ne on else on the team is if we have a bad practice the blame is on us cause we are trying to lead this team by examples and not talk it up all the time so we will get together and let everyone know the next time e have to step it up

thanx for all your support if u go to the aledo game i would like to meet u after the game when everyone goes on the field...im number 3

Wbulldogs
09-07-2003, 10:14 PM
so 1dawg u goin to all the games this year?

1DAWG
09-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Yes I will be at all the Wylie Football games this year. I have not missed a game in 4 years.