PDA

View Full Version : McClennan County SQT Pools

Matthew328
05-01-2018, 07:30 PM
http://www.texasfootball.com/mcclennan-county-sqt-pools/

Posting now since I'll be gone next week..I'll be in Lorena May 12

Yoe_09
05-01-2018, 08:16 PM
And of course, I'll be in Robinson. This actually appears to be fairly balanced.

Rocket Man
05-01-2018, 10:15 PM
And of course, I'll be in Robinson. This actually appears to be fairly balanced.

What a great place to be!!!

d0tc0m
05-02-2018, 07:29 AM
http://www.texasfootball.com/mcclennan-county-sqt-pools/

Posting now since I'll be gone next week..I'll be in Lorena May 12

That ought to be a pretty decent SQT, to be honest.

FB-fanatic
05-02-2018, 09:26 PM
I guess I'll be at Lorena stadium, dreaming of being at Robinson:) Lorena will lead by Junior Bradley Lina. As a soph passed for 1400 yds on 3-deep playoff run. Nice sized kid.

All I know is, with Chip and Joann marathon downtown Waco, I know where I will *not* be.

Matthew328
05-02-2018, 09:32 PM
I guess I'll be at Lorena stadium, dreaming of being at Robinson:) Lorena will lead by Junior Bradley Lina. As a soph passed for 1400 yds on 3-deep playoff run. Nice sized kid.

All I know is, with Chip and Joann marathon downtown Waco, I know where I will *not* be.

Thats why rooms in Waco are so expensive that weekend! I was wondering what the heck was going on

Yoe_09
05-03-2018, 11:35 PM
I'll go ahead and take a crack at this one.

Pool A
Heritage

Pool B
China Spring

Pool C
Lorena

Pool D
Melissa

Rough start to Cameron in league on Monday. Wins and losses are really not key, but personnel wise, I simply believe this team is lacking in a few areas. Rotating quarterbacks right now and that will probably continue throughout the summer. There are also going to be some players out for this tourney.

FB-fanatic
05-04-2018, 03:39 PM
I think the Lorena Practice field should drain pretty good, and hope it's a go. Not sure about Robinson Practice. Backup would be McGregor, or maybe Midway Indoor:)

Rocket Man
05-04-2018, 04:59 PM
I think the Lorena Practice field should drain pretty good, and hope it's a go. Not sure about Robinson Practice. Backup would be McGregor, or maybe Midway Indoor:)

What are you talking about draining for ??????

Yoe_09
05-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Midlothian Heritage and Lorena qualified. No surprise there.

As far as Cameron, I felt it was a positive day. Both the Yoemen and China Spring looked very sluggish in the opener, with Cameron winning, 20-0. Cameron also had a two-touchdown lead on Groesbeck with 7 minutes left, but let it slip away late. China Spring did defeat Groesbeck, but the Goats advance on points scored between the three schools.

Cameron had three starters out and I'm sure CS and Groesbeck had something out in baseball.