PDA

View Full Version : castleberry vs.diamond hill

HURDA72
10-15-2003, 02:30 PM
my prediction on this game is that castleberry's
defense is going to hold dh to negetive yards
especially chs d line they got a new defensive end
who is fast and really strong had sacks against kennedale and couple of tackles on everman.
one of their d tackles is crazy he had 11 tackles against everman. chs offense is gonna run all over dh. chs o line has some decent size and can move people out the way easy.

MonkeyJoe
10-15-2003, 02:33 PM
both teams suck...but jarvis suck worse

LT#71
10-15-2003, 08:12 PM
MonkeyJoe:
both teams suck...but jarvis suck worseWhat the blank are you talking about son have u seen castleberry play were not the greatiest but we definitly dont suck who do u play for and what position do u play ?

Jaramillo54
10-15-2003, 11:27 PM
I agree with both HURDA72 and LT#71. We will kill D-Hill. And we don't suck you haven't seen us play we don't suck.

mc_roach
10-15-2003, 11:35 PM
CHS is not as bad as you say all i know is that they have a good runnin back, and he is the one that brought them back in there Homecoming game

KTownBalla
10-16-2003, 06:54 AM
CHS isn't bad...they don't suck...they just aren't good, but they have this win easy. If they execute and play defense like they did against everman then it'll be an easy win. Just don't lose due to turnovers.

Ladykat5
10-16-2003, 09:07 AM
I havent seen Diamond Hill play yet this year but I know we beat Castleberry 54-0. Castleberry is an ok team but they dont have the endurance to make it to the playoffs (atleast that I've seen so far). I know that Diamond Hill lost their key player last year so I am pretty sure it will be a Castleberry win. Good luck to both teams.

HURDA72
10-16-2003, 02:00 PM
ladykat please dont talk for one u dont play football so just dont get in talk with the boys unless you are one

LT#71
10-16-2003, 07:34 PM
mc_roach:
CHS is not as bad as you say all i know is that they have a good runnin back, and he is the one that brought them back in there Homecoming gameWell i will agree with you we have a great back but if you think about it if he didnt have at least a good line he wouldnt be crap and i for one believe CHS has one of the best lines in the district.

Wild-KTown
10-16-2003, 09:08 PM
LT#71:
Well i will agree with you we have a great back but if you think about it if he didnt have at least a good line he wouldnt be crap and i for one believe CHS has one of the best lines in the district.i don't think CHS have the best O-lines in the district, they do not come off the ball fast as we does, and i don't think they have the speed like we does.