PDA

View Full Version : weather( north texas)

cts76325i@skool
10-22-2002, 09:54 AM
do you think the weather will have a factor in this weeks games?

i believe that if it rains in glen rose this week that glen rose's passing attack will be taken away while vincent tucker can still run in the rain. i think if it rains it will enhance d-hill chance to win.

eye of the tiger
10-22-2002, 10:34 AM
I just looked up the forcast and it is suppose to rain every day for a while. I posted thru Saturday, but it is suppose to rain even thru the next weekend. Of course this is subject t change but it doesnt look good.

Today Oct 22 Showers
Wed Oct 23 T-Storms
Thu Oct 24 Showers
Fri Oct 25 Showers
Sat Oct 26 Few Showers

RBMorris21
10-22-2002, 11:16 AM
Yeah I believe that the rain would take away their passing game but they did run the ball last week due to rain and they still put points up on the board right? I have nothing against Glen Rose but im just gonna go with Diamond Hill because they have to win for us(Castleberry) to be in the playoffs. Plus Diamond Hill has a good running game and if they do complete any passes it will be positive gain for DHJ.

tigerfanman
10-23-2002, 06:12 AM
lived in glen rose for 14 yrs., they've never been beaten in the mud that can remember. these boys love the to play in the mud.

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
10-23-2002, 09:45 AM
I believe that if it is raining during the Glen Rose - Diamond Hill game, Glen Rose's passing game will be greatly affected. Even if they do love to play in the mud I doubt they will like to lose in the mud. Because if this weather keeps up, Tiger Stadium could be a literal quagmire. I believe that Glen Rose's defense is not going to be able to stop Vincent Tucker no matter what the weather is. But then again i'm not so sure about Diamond Hill's defense. Their secondary better be prepared for Glen Rose's passing game because I think they will still pass the ball even if the weather is bad.

RBMorris21
10-23-2002, 10:53 AM
MEHAHA!