PDA

View Full Version : 0 Week Upset Special?

Chris Hart
08-26-2003, 03:52 PM
What do you guys and gals think will be the biggest upset(cause we all know there will be some) in the 3A ranks this weekend?

I know that unless we play alot better than we did in last weekend's scrimmage, we could very well be on the receiving end of this dubious honor.

HotDawg89
08-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Chris, I agree, something magical better happen between now and then. I think Reagan has a good chance at an upset. I hope I'm wrong, and time will tell.

Old Tiger
08-26-2003, 07:28 PM
Hopefully Rockdale upsets Bellville...Go Tigers!

espn1
08-26-2003, 07:49 PM
What magical has to happen? A scrimmage is to look at your personel. This wasn't a real game, if it was you can bet your bottom dollar that we would have exploited those ends that were coming in everytime and McGee would have most definetly done more scrambling. We did have some problems on defense. It's pretty unrealistic to think that you can shut a team down that's the size of University. I personally don't think that they could have beaten us in a real game. If Shipley doesn't play much defense this year, then they're going to have some problems. Hopefully someone will step up.

29x281
08-26-2003, 08:30 PM
I would actually prefer Shipley to play as little defense as we can possibly get away with.

One thing he's struggled with in his career -- I guess the only thing -- is durability. And that would probably be true for a lot of kids if they played 100 snaps per game or more.

Chris Hart
08-26-2003, 09:49 PM
I think we will be fine, it may just take this team a while longer to get it together, and then again they might come out like gangbusters this Friday. :) That's the good thing about these pre-district games, they give you time to work out the kinks. I definately think if we stay healthy that we will be fine, even IF we get off to a slow start. GO DAWGS beat Reagan!

espn1
08-26-2003, 10:16 PM
29x281:
I would actually prefer Shipley to play as little defense as we can possibly get away with.

One thing he's struggled with in his career -- I guess the only thing -- is durability. And that would probably be true for a lot of kids if they played 100 snaps per game or more.You will definetly get your wish.

wildstangs
08-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Ballinger over Greenwood

Ranger Mom
08-26-2003, 10:53 PM
NO NO NO Wildstangs!!! :mad:

It should be a good game however it turns out!!

wildstangs
08-26-2003, 11:04 PM
Ranger Mom:
NO NO NO Wildstangs!!! :mad:

It should be a good game however it turns out!!Ballinger over Greenwood is a long shot in my opinion. I woulndnt bet money on Ballinger beating them, and heck, I might change my mind by the end of the week.

fury900
08-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Vernon over Sweetater :D

crzyjournalist03
08-27-2003, 10:56 AM
I'd take Carthage over Henderson...some might think of that as an upset.