PDA

View Full Version : Cuero welcome to the best District in 4A D2 R4!

10ForTheWin
02-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Finally the UIL made a great decision lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Gobblerfan
02-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Looks like we are gonna have some fun the next two years! Toughest district in the state!

H3llR4z0r
02-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Lol more like the biggest cake walk region in the state. The district is pretty tough, but the region... not so much.

44INAROW
02-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Lol more like the biggest cake walk region in the state. The district is pretty tough, but the region... not so much.

lol, you're original, aren't you?

waterboy
02-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Looks like we are gonna have some fun the next two years! Toughest district in the state!

I don't know about the toughest district in the state, but it is certainly the toughest district in R4, and one of the toughest in the state.

H3llR4z0r
02-08-2018, 02:39 PM
lol, you're original, aren't you?

I'm trying to be really sensitive, because I fear that someone that thought this was the toughest region in the state, must have some sort of mental blockage that I don't want to get too stirred up.

YTBulldogs
02-08-2018, 02:45 PM
I'm trying to be really sensitive, because I fear that someone that thought this was the toughest region in the state, must have some sort of mental blockage that I don't want to get too stirred up.

LOL. Pretty sure everyone knows that R4 has always been the weakest region.

rb585
02-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Wimberley's non-district schedule is Burnet, Giddings, Canyon Lake, Fred, and Austin Regents. Don't know home-away status for any.

I do know that we'll host Cuero in the final game of the regular season.

arges
02-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Bet you Gobblers are glad that the UIL didn't send ya'll north to LaGrange, Giddings and company like Gonzales got stuck with the last two years.

Old Tiger
02-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Where is the first Cuero/Wimbo game?

rb585
02-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Where is the first Cuero/Wimbo game?

https://paulciano.org/avox/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/rif-logo-blue-large.png

bag-o-chips
02-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Wimberley's non-district schedule is Burnet, Giddings, Canyon Lake, Fred, and Austin Regents. Don't know home-away status for any.

I do know that we'll host Cuero in the final game of the regular season.

I know Navarro has Wimberley then Cuero in weeks 9 & 10 if correct. Looks like these 3 have end of the season Gauntlet to run. Should be great!

44INAROW
02-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Bet you Gobblers are glad that the UIL didn't send ya'll north to LaGrange, Giddings and company like Gonzales got stuck with the last two years.

yes, I am sure coach is glad we didn't get put in the district with 0-9 La Grange and 5-6 Giddings... We'll accept the challenge to play Wimberley and Navarro in district - in order to be the best, you gotta beat the best - I am glad Gonzo is back on the schedule - that is a tradition...Just like Yoakum.... Is it Sept 1 yet???

I know Navarro has Wimberley then Cuero in weeks 9 & 10 if correct. Looks like these 3 have end of the season Gauntlet to run. Should be great!
Gonna be fun..... Not sure if the final touches have been put on the schedules... I will post Cuero's as soon as I see it..

1st and goal
02-12-2018, 03:01 PM
yes, I am sure coach is glad we didn't get put in the district with 0-9 La Grange and 5-6 Giddings... We'll accept the challenge to play Wimberley and Navarro in district - in order to be the best, you gotta beat the best - I am glad Gonzo is back on the schedule - that is a tradition...Just like Yoakum.... Is it Sept 1 yet???

Gonna be fun..... Not sure if the final touches have been put on the schedules... I will post Cuero's as soon as I see it..

Yes, our district was weak last year. We will have to earn our swagger back.

But I hear we did give Navarro a tough game in pre-season last year. Still lost, but a tough game, considering how good they were.

WOS87
02-12-2018, 07:12 PM
:wave: Looking forward to meeting one of you in December for the fifth straight time. :devil:

rb585
02-12-2018, 10:57 PM
:wave: Looking forward to meeting one of you in December for the fifth straight time. :devil:

I hate you.

Not really.

But kinda.

:D