PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Football Schedule

coach
01-29-2018, 10:36 AM
They need games apparently. Contact their AD if you are interested. If you need to know their schedule click on different threads bc someone likes to post it on random threads.

LHPfactory
01-29-2018, 10:45 AM
They need games apparently. Contact their AD if you are interested. If you need to know their schedule click on different threads bc someone likes to post it on random threads.

This is getting mental... Common now

coach
01-29-2018, 01:02 PM
This is getting mental... Common now

Just trying to help out the Liberty Hill football program. Don't want the kids missing out on games come football season.

Rabid Cougar
01-29-2018, 08:41 PM
CS said that they will play them!

Matthew328
01-29-2018, 10:54 PM
Problem for Slot-T and Wing-T teams is very few people want to play you non-district....esp if you are good at it

bag-o-chips
01-30-2018, 07:36 AM
Problem for Slot-T and Wing-T teams is very few people want to play you non-district....esp if you are good at it

Just ask Coach Goad how hard it is to schedule. Even our neighbor in 5A 6 miles away backed out of a series!

warpig
01-30-2018, 12:12 PM

The problem is, most schools like to play teams that run similar offenses as the ones they play in district. Not an antiquated offense that they will play once a season.

speedbump
01-30-2018, 01:47 PM
The problem is, most schools like to play teams that run similar offenses as the ones they play in district. Not an antiquated offense that they will play once a season.

:iagree:

44INAROW
01-30-2018, 02:25 PM

:1popcorn::1popcorn:

jason
01-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Put out a feeler....
Stephenville is full (as much as they can be without knowing the district anyways) and likely already has a wing-t team on the slate...

Eagle Nation
01-30-2018, 07:38 PM
I know Argyle only has weeks 2 & 3 set in stone. La Vega and Celina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coach
01-31-2018, 12:28 AM
Come play Nac. If ya scared, say ya scared!!!!!!!!!!!

d0tc0m
02-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they bump that Week 3 against Celina back one now that we are district mates again.

jason
02-01-2018, 11:50 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalklooks like you have a solid week 1 matchup now too...

Rabid Cougar
02-03-2018, 01:50 PM
The three UIL Board Members that live in Liberty Hill giving LH a cakewalk into the Semi's ???? Getting rid of Lavega and China Spring helps a lot doesn't it?

BwdLion73
02-03-2018, 06:18 PM
The three UIL Board Members that live in Liberty Hill giving LH a cakewalk into the Semi's ???? Getting rid of Lavega and China Spring helps a lot doesn't it?

:1popcorn:

speedbump
02-03-2018, 09:15 PM

Maybe not. Beginning with bi-district they will have to come ready to play. There is more than one district in R4 this year.

LHPfactory
02-04-2018, 12:46 PM

Losing La Vega to Region 2 makes it a little easier, but LV wouldnt beat the LH bunch thats coming back this fall or the current Freshmen class.

Losing China Spring, meh, The Cougars have never beat LH when Walker is involved and honestly they really dont want none of what will be on the field in 2018.

Im assuming these are the same UIL board members that put us in District 13, You should look at the UIL interactive map for 4A-D1 Below, it actually makes sense what they did.

Im betting there are several teams in R4 that will disagree with you. I used to play in the what is essentially D13 back in the 80s, they will produce good teams. The teams that make up D14 now have a deep rivalry with LH and there will be no easy weeks there either.

As for Cake Walk, our AD does not like easy games, LH has 5A schools scheduled from the Second scrimmage through week 4 now. One being a preseason top 10 in 5A-D1.

At the end of the day, stop making excuses, the map actually shows very well planned districts and regions for the parameters that they have to work with.

http://jc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/InformationLookup/index.html?appid=dad2d3e2a2864fa98aad70a451df6d11