PDA

View Full Version : tarpons vs lyford

TARPON DAD
10-05-2003, 04:31 PM
tarpons are looking good !
missile! unstopable!
nitro! he got the juice!
gabe!in control!
and the rest of the tarpons playing like agreat team!
not much else can be said but keep up the good work! dont let up work for it

one team one goal! :D eek! :D eek!

Gobbla2001
10-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Tarpons are lookin' good...

Football GOD
10-05-2003, 05:14 PM
EREN KIRKSEY-13 CARRIES/ 102 YARDS/ 3 TD'S

Aaron Infante-8 carries 147yards/1 td

district record 1-1... we need to put a stop to the bulldogs so called'offense' friday night...

let's take it to the next LEVEL,

"UNCOIL"like a snake BLUE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lET'S GET A BULLDOG;let's get a bulldog;LET'S GET A BULLDOG;let's get a bulldog;GO BLUE! :mad:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Uncoil like a snake? That's a Coach V. quote isn't it???

Anyway, Lyford always plays Port Isabel tough, so stay focused, play hard, PLAY SMART (no stupid penalties) and you will win.

TARPON DAD
10-05-2003, 05:26 PM
funny how the poles dont say much now about the tarpons but lets give them a chance,like last year dave brown didnt start to pay attention until they wwere playing bandera . oh well
maybe this year when the tarpons win state !
yes win state theyll stand up and pay there dues!

one team one goal! eek!

Ray_BearKat
10-05-2003, 05:51 PM
TARPON DAD:
oh well
maybe this year when the tarpons win state !
yes win state theyll stand up and pay there dues!

one team one goal! eek! Lets work on having a little modesty my friend its a good quality to have. About winning state, lets take it step by step. Sure the Tarpons seem to be clicking now, but they still haven't finished district yet. The Kats have always given the Tarpons a good game, last year we stopped ourselves with turnovers and penalties. The Kats look a lot stronger this year. Currently the Kats lead the series 3-2 since dropping to 3A.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-05-2003, 05:54 PM
Don't worry about him, Ray. He is just very excited....(he's Iracheta's dad, FYI)

He doesn't get much of a chance to see his son play, so cut the man some slack, ok?

Gobbla2001
10-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Let's not forget that the Tarps won by not making turnovers and penalties, which are both parts of team effort... :)

Ray_BearKat
10-05-2003, 06:08 PM
OOOOHHHH! He's the dad. Thats cool, that explains the overconfidence.

Gobbla2001:
Let's not forget that the Tarps won by not making turnovers and penalties, which are both parts of team effort... :) I know the Kats messed up last year, I don't think there gonna make that same mistake again. All I'm saying is the Kats are gonna be ready for the all of the Tarpons: Missle, Nitro, Asteroid, Comet, Cheetah who ever they are.

TARPON DAD
10-05-2003, 08:32 PM
look i dont mean to brag but this is the year to do it,not that they wont be any good next year ,
but they should take advantage of there talent.
and finaly get the state championship,that has eluded them.
when the tarpons play as a team they are pretty much unstoppable.
but anyways well see if im right or wrong .
right! i still back the tarpons,and im proud!!!!
just like im sure you all back your team.
as far as me seeing missile play,well sometimes
we need to take care of things but still and alwaysremeber to take care of those we care for.

one team one goal! eek!

<small>[ October 05, 2003, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

TARPON DAD
10-07-2003, 09:04 PM
by the way its not over confidence, its just the way life is sometimes im sure your dad should fell the same way about you i know its not always that way but at least missile knows im here for him no matter what.and at the end of the season ill be proud that he gave it his hole heart
and then will what collage has to offer becuse we know what missile has to offer thanxs for you support
laterz

one team one goal!

GO TARPONS GO!

:D

Football GOD
10-07-2003, 10:00 PM
IF TARPONS STAY FOCUSED & HUNGRY ,THEY'LL BE FINE .
CRANK IT UP BLUE,CRAAANNNNNNNKKKKK IT UUPPPP!!!
ONE GAME AT A TIME!
DON'T FORGET =UNCOIL LIKA SNAKE AND EXPLODE!

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Football GOD ]</small>

TARPON DAD
10-10-2003, 04:40 PM
yes im going to the game !!!
if you got any last thoughs let me hear them.
i hope to see a great gaME SCORE SHOULD BE 45-14
OR 45-0 ANYWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS YOU KNOW WHO IM BACKING UP, TARPONS ALL THE WAY!
any ways sit back and enjoy the ride!
laterz got to go! lyford is 45 mins away.

go big blue ! the state awaits.

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!

Tarpon2004
10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
FYI Tarpon Dad isnt Missiles Dad but his ex-stepdad...but he does support him and gives him advice...Missile never knew his dad....anyways..Good Luck Tarps against Lyford...

PEACE!

TARPON DAD
10-10-2003, 05:19 PM
YES THAT IS TRUE I AM HES STEP DAD.
BUT THAT DOESEN MEAN IM NOT THERE FOR HIM,UNFORTUNALY HES REAL FATHER HAS GOT TO BE A FOOL TO NOT TAKE HES POSITION WITH HE SON TO NOT BE THERE IS REALLY SAD!,WEVE GROWN TO BE GOOD FRIENDS
WITH MISAEL HE IS GOOD GUY WHO TRYS HES BEST AND KNOWS HOW TO LISTEN,AND SOME DAY BE SOMEBODY,AND
IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT AT LEAST MAYBE IN SOME WAY I HAD THE CHANCE TO BE THERE FOR HIM.
ANY WAYS MISA YOUR STILL A SON TO ME !
NO MATTER WHAT.

EVERYBODY ENJOY THE GAME !

GO BIG BLUE!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!

<small>[ October 10, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

mtz5
10-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Football GOD:
EREN KIRKSEY-13 CARRIES/ 102 YARDS/ 3 TD'S

Aaron Infante-8 carries 147yards/1 td

district record 1-1... we need to put a stop to the bulldogs so called'offense' friday night...

let's take it to the next LEVEL,

"UNCOIL"like a snake BLUE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lET'S GET A BULLDOG;let's get a bulldog;LET'S GET A BULLDOG;let's get a bulldog;GO BLUE! :mad:

mtz5
10-10-2003, 05:43 PM
It was against the Red Ants come on or JV running backs can post numbers like that and our old offensive scheme always but a hurting on them.. Good luck Tarps and take it one game at a time.. DID LYFORD FINALLY REMODEL THEIR STADIUM???? HATED PLAYING THEIR CAUSE THEIR LOCKER ROOMS ONLY FIT LIKE 15 PLAYERS AND THE FIELD WAS JUST LIKE THIER GRAVEL TRACK???? LETS GET THAT "HAAS" INFANTE'S FAVORITE SAYING.....

Ray_BearKat
10-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Yeah Lyford remodeled its stadium. New track and bleachers, prettty nice. Good Luck Tarpons!

Football GOD
10-10-2003, 06:39 PM
=====

<small>[ October 10, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Football GOD ]</small>