PDA

View Full Version : 4AD-I Title Game: Kennedale Wildcats vs Carthage Bulldogs

oldtownag
12-16-2017, 08:22 PM
The Dawgs roll and get #6!

toddg
12-16-2017, 08:32 PM
The Dawgs roll and get #6! you underestimating the wildcats nag? I’m fixing to watch the LaVega game.

oldtownag
12-16-2017, 09:01 PM
No. Just blind faith in my team!

Dawgs
12-16-2017, 09:15 PM
you underestimating the wildcats nag? I’m fixing to watch the LaVega game.

Where you going to watch it? I would like to rewatch.

bleedgreen
12-17-2017, 09:52 AM
Carthage has a long drive to Cowboys stadium which would be about 3 hours long. Do you think they will stay at a hotel nearby on Thursday or leave Carthage at 5 or 6am?
How do long bus rides affect a football team?
Another subject: I can't find much video on Carthage during the 2017 playoffs. I would like to see this "monster" team on video before Kennedale throws in the towel.

Dawgs
12-17-2017, 09:54 AM
Carthage has a long drive to Cowboys stadium which would be about 3 hours long. Do you think they will stay at a hotel nearby on Thursday or leave Carthage at 5 or 6am?
How do long bus rides affect a football team?
Another subject: I can't find much video on Carthage during the 2017 playoffs. I would like to see this "monster" team on video before Kennedale throws in the towel.

You can pay $10 and watch the LV game on texanlive.

toddg
12-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Carthage offense is really good, will be the best Kennedale has seen this year. The Kennedale Defense, talent wise, is similar to the LaVega D, but will need to step up in the secondary..I’m sure the wildcat D coaches are well aware of that by now, and will make adjustments, will it be enough? Who knows.
The Kennedale OLine is a lot better than the LV line I saw vs.Carthage, they were not good at finishing blocks, and showed poor technic. The wildcat RBs run better in traffic as well..similar speed though.
Carthage D is solid, and are obviously well coached, their DLine plays low, and use their hands well, LBs are instinctive, and flow well..they tackle well, front to back. I’m just going by the LaVega game, so I may have seen things out of norm, but usually, you are what you are by the semis. Anyone that thinks Kennedale doesn’t have a good chance at an upset in this game, are either delusional, or just stupid when it comes to football. Kennedale does have a good chance, mainly because of their offensive line, which, IMO, is the best in 4A..and they execute their offense exceptionally well. But, I also believe, IMO, that Carthage has the best Offense in 4A.. so, IMO...this game will come down to the Defenses, and whomever comes up with the big plays, forced TOs, etc..Carthage is definitely the favorite in this game, and clearly the #1 team, but Kennedale is a very worthy opponent, and will prove to be formidable in this game, which I believe will take the full 48 minutes, maybe more, for the winner to emerge.

Ville-D
12-17-2017, 09:13 PM
... Kennedale does have a good chance, mainly because of their offensive line, which, IMO, is the best in 4A..and they execute their offense exceptionally well...

They are as good as I have seen. Carthage has a tough-row-to-hoe. After seeing what I saw last week, give me the green team.

Ville-D
12-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Its Red vs Green for Christmas. How festive.

Any Red Green fans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dythZw1uY34

cowboyandchrist
12-17-2017, 09:25 PM
Nothing I can say will convince most of the posters on this site.
The Dawgs will be ready to play.
I can guarantee the Dawg QB will not make the mistakes he made against Le Vega.
You will see a scoring machine from the Dawg offense and the best defense in 4A doing what they do.
Dawgs by 14
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!
God Bless coaches, players, and fans.
I pray for no injuries and safe travels.

WOS87
12-17-2017, 09:32 PM
:crazy:Go Wildcats!

ctown81
12-17-2017, 10:39 PM
They are as good as I have seen. Carthage has a tough-row-to-hoe. After seeing what I saw last week, give me the green team.

I respect that quote, but this dawg team is going to torch the Kennedale defefense. Give me Carthage by 17.

speedbump
12-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Nothing I can say will convince most of the posters on this site.
The Dawgs will be ready to play.
I can guarantee the Dawg QB will not make the mistakes he made against Le Vega.
You will see a scoring machine from the Dawg offense and the best defense in 4A doing what they do.
Dawgs by 14
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!
I pray for no injuries and safe travels.

Best defense in 4A ? LOL

ctown81
12-17-2017, 10:47 PM
Best defense in 4A ? LOL

elaborate on the LOL

speedbump
12-17-2017, 11:11 PM
elaborate on the LOL

Laughing out loud.

WOS87
12-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Laughing out loud.

50 points scored against WOS in the last 7 games hello. :crazy:

ctown81
12-18-2017, 12:47 AM
50 points scored against WOS in the last 7 games hello. :crazy:

I have MUCH respect for WO-S but we both know they haven't played any elite level offenses in that span.

WOS87
12-18-2017, 02:00 AM
I have MUCH respect for WO-S but we both know they haven't played any elite level offenses in that span.

:rolleyes: Good luck holding Kennedale to 17 points in regulation. Even with less than 8 bad snaps. And Wimberley and Madisonville and Salado may want to chime in. A combined 50-3 record this year minus losses to WOS.

ctown81
12-18-2017, 07:14 AM
:rolleyes: Good luck holding Kennedale to 17 points in regulation. Even with less than 8 bad snaps. And Wimberley and Madisonville and Salado may want to chime in. A combined 50-3 record this year minus losses to WOS.

Kennedale wasn't in that 7 game span you mentioned. Records don't mean much to me due to the fact, it's all about who you play. Hence Kennedale and WO-S traveling to Nac to play one another. At this point, I don't care how many points Kennedale score. Just as long as we score one more. I think Lavega and Carthage defenses are great.

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Just be happy WOS isn't playing Carthage.

cowboyandchrist
12-18-2017, 08:52 AM
The last time the Dawgs played WOS, enough said.
Carthage going to Carthage.
It’s what they do.
Best coaching staff in the state.
Best running back in the state.
Best three linebackers in 4A DI.
Dawgs by 14.
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!!

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 09:10 AM

WOS87 you seem to be arguing on the other thread how PG has no chance against WOS running the Wing T and taking the other side with Kennedale vs. Carthage.

Roughneck93
12-18-2017, 09:46 AM
https://youtu.be/2QpnuM-W_Zg

Sville
12-18-2017, 11:03 AM
Carthage IMO is just a notch above everyone else this year. They are the most complete team left in 4A. They have the best and most balanced offense and a very solid defense. Kennedale can win but it will take them relying on that massive OL and running game to milk the clock and limit Carthage's possessions. If the KDale offense has very many 3 and outs Carthage could put this game away late 3rd early 4th. The Dawgs have built a juggernaut of a program. They are basically the Aledo of 4A.

44INAROW
12-18-2017, 11:20 AM

Wow - way to slam quite a few teams with one sentence...

ctown81
12-18-2017, 12:12 PM
Wow - way to slam quite a few teams with one sentence...

Since when is saying a team is not elite on offense a slam. Are these teams elite? I'm confused by your sentence.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 12:17 PM
WOS87 is the administrator with certain inalienable rights: life, liberty and saying anything he likes within the rules of the forum.

44INAROW
12-18-2017, 12:21 PM
Since when is saying a team is not elite on offense a slam. Are these teams elite? I'm confused by your sentence.

no confusion - did you see ALL the teams WOS played? how do you or anyone determine who is or isn't "elite"

ctown81
12-18-2017, 12:25 PM
no confusion - did you see ALL the teams WOS played? how do you or anyone determine who is or isn't "elite"

So once again, I will ask. Were they elite?

44INAROW
12-18-2017, 12:30 PM
So once again, I will ask. Were they elite?

I have NO IDEA - I didn't see them play, nor know much about them... so I won't make any judgment, one way or the other. Good Luck in your game, sounds like you have it in the bag...

ctown81
12-18-2017, 12:47 PM
I have NO IDEA - I didn't see them play, nor know much about them... so I won't make any judgment, one way or the other. Good Luck in your game, sounds like you have it in the bag...

Who said we had it in the bag? I didn't even reference the game in the post. You're making up stuff out of thin air. We were talking about defenses. Kennedale is a great team and are very dangerous. Try to find another Carthage poster to be petty with.

44INAROW
12-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Who said we had it in the bag? I didn't even reference the game in the post. You're making up stuff out of thin air. We were talking about defenses. Kennedale is a great team and are very dangerous. Try to find another Carthage poster to be petty with.

I never said anyone SAID you had the game in the bag, I said it SOUNDS like...(from an unbiased reader, the Carthage posts seem pretty confident, probably for good reason, I might add)
I was simply offering 'good luck'
I don't need to make things up out of thin air, plenty of material here, but thanks anyway

I haven't even began to being petty......

you have a great day now

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 01:06 PM
Carthage got this one in the bag. WOS better be glad they play in D2, or Carthage would take them over their knee too.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 01:07 PM
Kennedale has won state championships in basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, and track but never in football. Why is that?
Everyone I talk to says you have to have a balanced offense to win championships.
There have been very few quarterbacks in the past who had natural abilities which could be developed into a balanced offense at Kennedale. I remember them and they were pretty good.
But even with a balanced offense, there must be a strong defense and special teams. Kennedale has never had that entire combination.
This year's team is the best I've ever seen in all three phases even though we don't pass very often.
We do have a cardiac team that can light it up in a moment....plays that will bring you to your feet both on offense, defense and special teams.
Kennedale is bringing the whole town and then some to this game. Hopefully, the home town cheering will inspire and motivate.

ctown81
12-18-2017, 01:18 PM
Kennedale has won state championships in basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, and track but never in football. Why is that?
Everyone I talk to says you have to have a balanced offense to win championships.
There have been very few quarterbacks in the past who had natural abilities which could be developed into a balanced offense at Kennedale. I remember them and they were pretty good.
But even with a balanced offense, there must be a strong defense and special teams. Kennedale has never had that entire combination.
This year's team is the best I've ever seen in all three phases even though we don't pass very often.
We do have a cardiac team that can light it up in a moment....plays that will bring you to your feet both on offense, defense and special teams.
Kennedale is bringing the whole town and then some to this game. Hopefully, the home town cheering will inspire and motivate.

Looking forward to it. I will be on Kennedale side. is it safe to wear red? I went on a first date with a woman from Kennedale. Second date is state championship!

WOS87
12-18-2017, 02:03 PM
Looking forward to it. I will be on Kennedale side. is it safe to wear red? I went on a first date with a woman from Kennedale. Second date is state championship!

You’re prolly safer sitting on that side with Kdale and PG lol

ctown81
12-18-2017, 02:06 PM
You’re prolly safer sitting on that side with Kdale and PG lol

By the way, we have no intention on making you guys the undisputed champs by losing lol.

WOS87
12-18-2017, 02:11 PM
By the way, we have no intention on making you guys the undisputed champs by losing lol.

Whatever you say. We pretty much were the last two years so someone else can be this year. Good luck.

ctown81
12-18-2017, 02:13 PM
Whatever you say. We pretty much were the last two years so someone else can be this year. Good luck.

Not so sure about that. that la vega team was a beast and Carthage was no slouch last year.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 02:14 PM

I think sore thumbs are kinda red aren't they?

ctown81
12-18-2017, 02:17 PM
I think sore thumbs are kinda red aren't they?

ok that went right over my head.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 02:30 PM
http://patriotden.com/fotki/cartoons/underdog.jpg

Have no fear, UNDERCAT is here.

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 02:35 PM

Last year yes, 100%. One of the all time great 4a (old 3a) teams. 2015 LV was freakin loaded. Nobody was beating them. If Carthage wins this Friday they have to get the nod. Wire to wire #1 team. But hell its all speculation. I would love to see Carthage donkey stomp WOS this year though. If it want for the split we would've seen that game 3 years in a row. Ugghhh! Freakin UIL.

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 02:38 PM
I'm just going to say it. This is a bad matchup of Kennedale. If Carthage plays clean it's a 3 score game. If not I could see it play out alot like the LV game. Where Carthage is up 2-3 scores multiple times but can't put it away. But Carthage isn't losing this game. Not against a team running the Wing T.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Man!!! I must of hit a nerve.

ctown81
12-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Man!!! I must of hit a nerve.

Don't think you hit a nerve. just his analysis. I don't see us losing to a wing T and just a good defense also.

speedbump
12-18-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm just going to say it. This is a bad matchup of Kennedale. If Carthage plays clean it's a 3 score game. If not I could see it play out alot like the LV game. Where Carthage is up 2-3 scores multiple times but can't put it away. But Carthage isn't losing this game. Not against a team running the Wing T.

.:wave:

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 03:20 PM
.:wave:
Agree or disagree?

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Don't think you hit a nerve. just his analysis. I don't see us losing to a wing T and just a good defense also.

No nerve struck at all. Just giving an honest opinion. I just feel like this is a bad matchup.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Go ahead. In the meantime, I intend to have a little fun.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 04:01 PM
Hey! all you Wildcats fans. Every time Kennedale makes a touchdown, turn on your phone flash lights and wave them at Carthage.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 04:09 PM
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mean-cat-W630.jpg

WOS87
12-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Last year yes, 100%. One of the all time great 4a (old 3a) teams. 2015 LV was freakin loaded. Nobody was beating them. If Carthage wins this Friday they have to get the nod. Wire to wire #1 team. But hell its all speculation. I would love to see Carthage donkey stomp WOS this year though. If it want for the split we would've seen that game 3 years in a row. Ugghhh! Freakin UIL.

We tried to schedule you, and Kilgore and Celina and several other dozen teams but you were afraid. At least Kennedale had the cojones to play us. ;)

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 04:29 PM
We tried to schedule you, and Kilgore and Celina and several other dozen teams but you were afraid. At least Kennedale had the cojones to play us. ;)

Lmao!! Scared? Really? Or had our schedule full and have plenty of competition in a 50 mile radius to sharpen the team for district and then played in the district of doom to continue prepping for the playoffs. But your probably right. Scared makes more sense. Since we are so scared to lose games. 5 state champs. Only 1 undefeated. We schedule up as much as possible.

ctown81
12-18-2017, 04:36 PM

There's a reason why yall have to look outside of your area to schedule tough opponents. We don't have to do that in east texas. Also, I'm not sure playing Carthage in the preseason would be a big help. Yall would probably beat us handily. This is the first team in a while that's had it together the whole season. We're usually sloppy the first few games hence the slow starts most years.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 04:56 PM
http://remotemedic.net/wp-content/gallery/gha-stuck-in-quickmud/gha_mud-1232.jpg

Someone save me! I'm sinking in the Carthage HYPE PIT!!!

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 04:58 PM
Carthage will need to cure the turnover bug from last week. I doubt they can have as many turnovers as they did vs. La Vega and win #6.

That said, I doubt they will have 4 turnovers like last week.

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 05:04 PM
http://remotemedic.net/wp-content/gallery/gha-stuck-in-quickmud/gha_mud-1232.jpg

Someone save me! I'm sinking in the Carthage HYPE PIT!!!
Carthage anything but hype. Hype is when you just think your great and don't finish. Carthage are the ultimate finishers.

speedbump
12-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Agree or disagree?

Just a wave from a Wing T.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Wing T, split T, Model T.....come on board this train heading to Cowboys stadium.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 05:28 PM
HYPE: to stimulate, excite, or agitate // promote or publicize showily
I'm number 3, I'm agitated.

Dawgs
12-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Just a wave from a Wing T.
Is that what EC runs? I don't even remember.

waterboy
12-18-2017, 06:04 PM
I'm just gonna say a couple of things. I never bet against Surratt and staff on championship day. I also will stay with my prediction before the season even started that Carthage would win another one this year.

speedbump
12-18-2017, 06:11 PM
Is that what EC runs? I don't even remember.

Yup. Dawgs win. Kdale not enough D I don't think.

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Yup. Dawgs win. Kdale not enough D I don't think.

Everyone likes to put in that little ending "I don't think". Is it because you don't know enough about Kennedale to be absolutely sure, so you say "I don't think." Come on, make a commitment like a lot of other posters are doing.

speedbump
12-18-2017, 07:04 PM
Everyone likes to put in that little ending "I don't think". Is it because you don't know enough about Kennedale to be absolutely sure, so you say "I don't think." Come on, make a commitment like a lot of other posters are doing.

Don't rush me. I'll let you know when I,m ready.

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Don't Mess With the DAWG

bleedgreen
12-18-2017, 07:28 PM
The abecedarian thoughts on this forum lead me to believe that many Carthage players will be catawampus on the field of play.
Therefore, there will be a Eucatastrophe which will lead me feeling very good. Knowing that, I will sleep well in the coming days.

GUNHO
12-18-2017, 07:40 PM
The abecedarian thoughts on this forum lead me to believe that many Carthage players will be catawampus on the field of play.
Therefore, there will be a Eucatastrophe which will lead me feeling very good. Knowing that, I will sleep well in the coming days.

Huh.What did he say?lol

speedbump
12-18-2017, 08:10 PM
Huh.What did he say?lol

He said he's been having trouble sleeping, but believes he's come up with a bedtime fairy tale that will help.

cowboyandchrist
12-18-2017, 08:29 PM
We Dawg fans know that many on this site want the Dawgs to loose, it comes with the territory.
When you win as many state championships as the Dawgs you get use to it. This year is no different.
When to see the Dawgs in person, you will know why they have been ranked number one since the summer.
They are a well balanced offensive machine and just so happens to have the best defense in 4A.
I fully expect to see a great game by the two best teams left, all I can say is Carthage go-na Carthage.
Dawgs by 14
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 09:48 PM
We Dawg fans know that many on this site want the Dawgs to loose, it comes with the territory.
When you win as many state championships as the Dawgs you get use to it. This year is no different.
When to see the Dawgs in person, you will know why they have been ranked number one since the summer.
They are a well balanced offensive machine and just so happens to have the best defense in 4A.
I fully expect to see a great game by the two best teams left, all I can say is Carthage go-na Carthage.
Dawgs by 14
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

For the record I don't feel that many on this site want anyone to lose. C&C must be thinking of SDC.

toddg
12-18-2017, 11:16 PM
Dawgs by 14
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
God Bless coaches, players, and fans.there are local ordinances against letting dawgs loose...js

oldtownag
12-18-2017, 11:24 PM
there are local ordinances against letting dawgs loose...js

It was hard but I took the high road.

Aggie98
12-20-2017, 12:16 AM
I certainly hope Kennedale can give them a game, but I think it'll require a whole lot of luck to do so. The Carthage defense is legit, but their offense is one of the best I've ever seen in 4A. They played their sloppiest game all year last week and still hung 46 on a great La Vega defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stardog
12-20-2017, 08:56 AM

WOW , use English so I can understand what your saying. Thanks speedbump for translating this statement. I looked up these words and found this is the way politicians talk.

bleedgreen
12-20-2017, 11:24 AM
WOW , use English so I can understand what your saying. Thanks speedbump for translating this statement. I looked up these words and found this is the way politicians talk.

Carthage loses. Can you understand that?

bleedgreen
12-20-2017, 11:30 AM
I like what DJ Kirven said after the Midlothian Heritage game:

“We told ourselves we had 33 seconds left and to keep pounding." “We didn’t give up. We went down there and scored. It all comes from not wanting to lose again. After that loss to West Orange-Stark [the Wildcats’ only of the season], we said we weren’t going to lose again.”

regaleagle
12-20-2017, 07:09 PM
There ya have it folks......Kennedale will not lose another game. Ingram will not be the only back on the field to shine in this game. I wonder if Capp is gonna be "on" this week.....

bleedgreen
12-20-2017, 07:25 PM
If this turns out to be a close game and it comes down to a field goal, Carthage is hurting.
If this turns out to be a close game and it comes down to a field goal, Kennedale wins.
A lot of Carthage's starting field positions were short for different reasons: long run-backs, fumble recovery, out of bounds on a bad squib, blocked punt, etc. (la Vega miscues)
95% of the time Kennedale's kickoff sails into the end zone. Knowing Kennedale's special teams, I certainly wouldn't run it out.
Another observation: if the ball is inside the opposition 10 yard line, #5 runs wildcat.
If you see #13 running across the backfield, he may do a sneak snap. Very clever.
LV never should have passed from their own 25 yard line which led to an interception by #5 (who seems to be everywhere).
La Vega needs to learn how to squib kick...not soft and easy but a line drive grounder no one can handle and bounces off the receiver. It comes kind of like dodge ball.
La Vega had the ball on Carthage's 34 yard line and couldn't get a first down on 4 tries. UGH!
Towards the end of the game, Ingram ran it in for a 46 yard TD. That was a back breaker.
Carthage knows how to finish games.
Kennedale knows how to never give up.
Good luck to all, LEAVE EARLY and have a safe trip. Win or lose this will be a good game. (However, I will continue to poke fun)

regaleagle
12-20-2017, 07:42 PM
I can state this fact from experience.......a really special kicker like Kennedale has this season can make a big difference in the game.....and probably will......somewhere. It's gonna be a good-un.

King-Kat
12-20-2017, 08:34 PM
Well I guess it's time I chimed in. Folks here know I follow high school football. I have for 40 years, I live in region 2 so I know more about this area. I don't talk smack and I do a lot of research...my last post was when Kennedale was to play WOS...I called that one that it would be to close to call and it went OT...I am quite amused homers from carthage call themselves the number one offense and defense...accordi my to what I read, Kennedale averages more points, allows fewer points and have two backs over 2000 yards each, let alone 2 other backs and a quarterback accounting for over 1500 more. Carthage, well I don't see the all star back with that many, he is definately a star, no doubt, but statistics don't lie...what does that mean in game...NOTHING. predictions in this game are given by followers of each side. Professional predictions are relying on state rankings and hype. This again should be an epic battle and if it comes down to special teams I see Kennedale getting the nod. Kennedales weakest link are the defensive backs, but the blitz packages make up for that weakness. If Carthage line can pick those up and give their QB time to work, I would give the nod to Carthage. If Carthage can find a way to stop the four headed monster running game of Kennedale, then again they get the nod, if not Kennedale will score often and fast. Kennedale may run a wing T, but it is super modified to say the least...my thoughts, going to be a slobberknocker..no prediction except the team with the most points will win, there will be no loser...see you there!!

bleedgreen
12-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Well I guess it's time I chimed in. Folks here know I follow high school football. I have for 40 years, I live in region 2 so I know more about this area. I don't talk smack and I do a lot of research...my last post was when Kennedale was to play WOS...I called that one that it would be to close to call and it went OT...I am quite amused homers from carthage call themselves the number one offense and defense...accordi my to what I read, Kennedale averages more points, allows fewer points and have two backs over 2000 yards each, let alone 2 other backs and a quarterback accounting for over 1500 more. Carthage, well I don't see the all star back with that many, he is definately a star, no doubt, but statistics don't lie...what does that mean in game...NOTHING. predictions in this game are given by followers of each side. Professional predictions are relying on state rankings and hype. This again should be an epic battle and if it comes down to special teams I see Kennedale getting the nod. Kennedales weakest link are the defensive backs, but the blitz packages make up for that weakness. If Carthage line can pick those up and give their QB time to work, I would give the nod to Carthage. If Carthage can find a way to stop the four headed monster running game of Kennedale, then again they get the nod, if not Kennedale will score often and fast. Kennedale may run a wing T, but it is super modified to say the least...my thoughts, going to be a slobberknocker..no prediction except the team with the most points will win, there will be no loser...see you there!!

It's about time you came out of hibernation.

WOS87
12-20-2017, 08:50 PM
Not so sure about that. that la vega team was a beast and Carthage was no slouch last year.

Remind me what the scores were between WOS and Silsbee and Carthage and Silsbee last year...

bleedgreen
12-20-2017, 09:04 PM
“I know what you're thinking. Did he run four times or five?
Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
But being this Wildcat team has some of the most powerful running backs in the state and they would blow right by your linebackers, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

cowboyandchrist
12-20-2017, 09:15 PM

Carthage pulled starters in every game by the third quarter except against La Vega, that could be why the stats are what you see. K Ingram sitting on the bench at the half in almost every game and still has 2000 yards and over 30 touch downs could be another reason. The QB with over 40 touch downs and sitting on the bench at the half could be another reason. Coach Surratt pulling the defense in the third quarter in nearly every game could account for a lot of those points. You might want to do more research. The Dawg D is for real and the offense is a scoring machine. Could be why the Dawgs are favored to win number # 6.
Should be a great game.
DAWGS by 14
LETS GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

regaleagle
12-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Good team against good team......stats no longer matter. One game to decide it.....everything else up to now is out the window. Now it's down to matchups on the field, mistakes, execution plays, and sometimes calls and non-calls. No replay......so whatever happens happens. Time to strap it up and go get em. Good luck to both teams and may we have a very close and exciting finale.

King-Kat
12-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Carthage pulled starters in every game by the third quarter except against La Vega, that could be why the stats are what you see. K Ingram sitting on the bench at the half in almost every game and still has 2000 yards and over 30 touch downs could be another reason. The QB with over 40 touch downs and sitting on the bench at the half could be another reason. Coach Surratt pulling the defense in the third quarter in nearly every game could account for a lot of those points. You might want to do more research. The Dawg D is for real and the offense is a scoring machine. Could be why the Dawgs are favored to win number # 6.
Should be a great game.
DAWGS by 14
LETS GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Well now, let me see...Kennedale had running clocks in 5 games, starters didn't play full games until playoffs (excluding WOS), please don't question my research, ask anyone here, I know what I am talking about, I'm not about to get into a bicker battle with anyone, it is useless, but I might suggest you do YOUR research and be less bias and less o f a homer...the point differential and strength of schedules are out there...to say you have the BEST in everything, is a false statement, statistics don't prove that but once 22 players are on the field, he said she said means zip....

KildogDad
12-20-2017, 10:18 PM
A couple of high-powered offenses against a couple of stingy defenses. It's going to take a perfect game to beat Carthage. Kennedale may be the ones to do it. Carthage was bit by the turnover bug bad last week and still won. Doubt they'll have that happen two weeks in a row.

cowboyandchrist
12-20-2017, 11:04 PM
I respect opinions, but take exception when some one down plays the number one running back in the state in any classification and try to use stats as a gauge. You want Kennedale to win, no problem. I am a Dawg homer, but fully understand that they are in for a battle.
LeVega stats were better than Kennedale on defense only allowing 9 points a game. The Dawgs had four unforced turnovers and still scored 46.
The Dawg D forced everyone of LeVega turnovers and scored on one of them. Dawg D has 8 or 9 touchdowns this year.
Now I do know the Dawgs can’t have a game like that against Kennedale and win, but coach Surratt has a way of getting his QB’S ready for big games.
Have you ever seen Carthage play.
Dawgs by 14
God Bless coaches, players, and fans

Aggie98
12-20-2017, 11:36 PM

You mentioned the 5500+ yd rushing attack of Kennedale and the measly 2000 yds for Ingram.... but you didn't mention anything about Carthage's QB and his 3500+ passing yds and 45 TD's?

Rocket Man
12-20-2017, 11:40 PM
“I know what you're thinking. Did he run four times or five?
Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
But being this Wildcat team has some of the most powerful running backs in the state and they would blow right by your linebackers, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

I nominate this post as one of top ten best for the season. :spitlol::spitlol:

WOS87
12-21-2017, 01:33 AM
We held Kdale to 9 points in the first half, 8 in the second. Can you beat that Dawgs?

bleedgreen
12-21-2017, 07:07 AM
You mentioned the 5500+ yd rushing attack of Kennedale and the measly 2000 yds for Ingram.... but you didn't mention anything about Carthage's QB and his 3500+ passing yds and 45 TD's?

I'm just glad he's not a duel threat like the WOS qb. The best qb I saw all season was Landon Ledbetter at Midlothian Heritage. He cut us up like a fine surgeon. He never completed any long passes but threw a ton of bubbles, screens and crossing patterns.
They had too many good receivers running great routes for our secondary to effectively cover. Fortunately, they had a lousy defense to stop Kennedale's run. I shouldn't say lousy because they were undefeated at the time. Now that was a game to remember.
Maybe Kennedale is motivated by playing undefeated teams.

cowboyandchrist
12-21-2017, 07:38 AM
WOS87 how many turnovers by mishandling the pitch or handoff did Kennedale have in that game.
I believe I read they had 5, so you betcha if they give us the ball five times it could happen.
Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!!

oldtownag
12-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Carthage and Kennedale are the best teams in 4A Div 1. It will be an exciting game. May the best team win!

oldtownag
12-21-2017, 09:04 AM
We held Kdale to 9 points in the first half, 8 in the second. Can you beat that Dawgs?

Hopefully, our offense want shoot itself in the foot and we want need to do that well.

bleedgreen
12-21-2017, 09:12 AM
Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Kennedale's quarterback can throw Brett Favre even further.

Coach Barrett's computer has no "backspace" button, Coach Barrett doesn't make mistakes.

The only football teams that win against Kennedale , are the ones they allow to win.

Coach Barrett's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd: No one fools Coach Barrett.

Evan Jowers doesn't have good aim. His passes just know better than to miss.

I wish this game would hurry up....I'm running out of jabs.

oldtownag
12-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Kennedale's quarterback can throw Brett Favre even further. Carthage QB can throw Offensive Lineman even further.

Coach Barrett's computer has no "backspace" button, Coach Barrett doesn't make mistakes. Coach Surratt has a secretary to do his typing.

The only football teams that win against Kennedale , are the ones they allow to win. Carthage is undefeated.

Coach Barrett's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd: No one fools Coach Barrett. Coach Surratt lives for December (see stats in my signature).

Evan Jowers doesn't have good aim. His passes just know better than to miss. Keontay Ingram slows down to improve his highlight film.

I wish this game would hurry up....I'm running out of jabs. Yep

toddg
12-21-2017, 11:16 AM
I'm just glad he's not a duel threat like the WOS qb. The best qb I saw all season was Landon Ledbetter at Midlothian Heritage. He cut us up like a fine surgeon. He never completed any long passes but threw a ton of bubbles, screens and crossing patterns.
They had too many good receivers running great routes for our secondary to effectively cover. Fortunately, they had a lousy defense to stop Kennedale's run. I shouldn't say lousy because they were undefeated at the time. Now that was a game to remember.
Maybe Kennedale is motivated by playing undefeated teams. Raja Banks was out with injury for that game..the dude was having a monster season for MH up that point..might have been the difference..we’ll never know..

ctown81
12-21-2017, 11:22 AM

Heck I'd be a 2000 yard rusher playing against those weak fort worth teams too. Kennedale is a great team but outside of WOS, their regular season schedule was cake. So please stop with the numbers. Carthage hears the EVERY year.

ctown81
12-21-2017, 11:25 AM
Well now, let me see...Kennedale had running clocks in 5 games, starters didn't play full games until playoffs (excluding WOS), please don't question my research, ask anyone here, I know what I am talking about, I'm not about to get into a bicker battle with anyone, it is useless, but I might suggest you do YOUR research and be less bias and less o f a homer...the point differential and strength of schedules are out there...to say you have the BEST in everything, is a false statement, statistics don't prove that but once 22 players are on the field, he said she said means zip....

WOW that's impressive! Running clocks against fort worth area teams. A lot of tough football being played there.

regaleagle
12-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Well I reckon it's gonna be one heckuva crowd watching this one, Huh? Kennedale finally making it to this game after falling just short in recent years to other good teams.....trying to dethrone a perennial and the standing champion and preseason favorite to repeat......the Carthage Bulldogs. I'm sure all of East Texas will be on the bandwagon for Carthage......but let's not kid ourselves folks. In this type of scenario there will be thousands of non-Kennedale fans rooting for the Wildcats to take down the champ in this one. It happened when Argyle played in this game for about 4 out of 5 yrs.......that's just the way it happens, LOL. I think this adds to the game even that much more.......there should be great statewide interest from all classifications watching this one. From a fan that's been to every one of Argyle's SC title games I can honestly say that I'm excited to see this game. Crazy things can happen out on that field in a game like this.......so buckle up your seatbelts and let's get ready to........RUUUUUUMMMMMMBLE!!!!!

King-Kat
12-21-2017, 12:44 PM
Well said regaleagle!

King-Kat
12-21-2017, 12:52 PM
Ctown81....would NEVER cut down a young man, your running back without a doubt is a superstar, my apologies if you feel I cut him down...on this side of town we don't hear about your star, we hear about the young men on this side, and on this side both channels 4 and 5 call Kennedales running backs superstars...this should be an epic game, we know the fort worth area schools are weak, thus the much more difficult higher class pre district schedule is played...thats all they can do...I won't run and hide I will congratulate you if you win. Im out, see you all there.

bleedgreen
12-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Raja Banks was out with injury for that game..the dude was having a monster season for MH up that point..might have been the difference..we’ll never know..

I did not know that. Yes, he would have been a difference maker.
I'll say it again: Midlothian Heritage may go all the way next year. They have a very talented offense and a lot of returning starters.
If they can shore up the defense, they should be fun to watch and hard to beat.

waterboy
12-21-2017, 02:51 PM

Honestly, I don't think they will..., nor will they have to. Can Kennedale hold Carthage to 20 points in regulation? I seriously doubt it.

It's not about how good your defense is, or how good your offense is, it's about who can score the most points. Am I right?

Dawgs
12-21-2017, 03:47 PM

Prolly not. But Carthage doesn't need to. We will score 40+ in this one. It's going to be up to be Wildcats to keep up.

Dawgs
12-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Ctown81....would NEVER cut down a young man, your running back without a doubt is a superstar, my apologies if you feel I cut him down...on this side of town we don't hear about your star, we hear about the young men on this side, and on this side both channels 4 and 5 call Kennedales running backs superstars...this should be an epic game, we know the fort worth area schools are weak, thus the much more difficult higher class pre district schedule is played...thats all they can do...I won't run and hide I will congratulate you if you win. Im out, see you all there.

Man everybody in the state is on the Ingram bandwagon. Where have you been. I know Kirvin and Knowles are awesome. I saw a interview, and they are very respectful young men. Amazing to have both on the same team. But comparing them to Keaontay is not fair. That's like comparing a Camero to a Ferrari. I'm not talking trash. It's just what it is. If you haven't seen Keaontay go to this game. You will see a future NFL running back. In my time watching Carthage and 4a old 3a that I can remember off the top of my head I have only seen 2 kids close to Ingram. Jaxon Shipley and Daylon Mack. Ingram better than both. He looks like a mix between Le'Veon Bell and Adrain Peterson. There will be no question who the best player on the field will be after the 1st quarter. Stats! Haha. Ingram could have run for 4,000 yards if Surratt would've let him. Herman should send Surratt a big Christmas gift for saving Ingram for him. Ingram starts at Texas as a freshman.

regaleagle
12-21-2017, 04:46 PM
I didn't hear that he signed yesterday.....will he sign by the deadline or wait until February???

Dawgs
12-21-2017, 05:04 PM
I didn't hear that he signed yesterday.....will he sign by the deadline or wait until February???

Wait. He wants to finish out this season. He won't be an early enrollee. No need to sign early.

Lion70
12-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Carthage wins but I am definitely pulling for kennedale

oldtownag
12-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Carthage wins but I am definitely pulling for kennedale

Now your over here?

Lion70
12-22-2017, 01:39 AM
Now your over here?

Been a member since 2011 hardly ever post

WOS87
12-22-2017, 02:57 AM
Prolly not. But Carthage doesn't need to. We will score 40+ in this one. It's going to be up to be Wildcats to keep up.

Good luck with that

bleedgreen
12-22-2017, 08:04 AM
Man everybody in the state is on the Ingram bandwagon. Where have you been. I know Kirvin and Knowles are awesome. I saw a interview, and they are very respectful young men. Amazing to have both on the same team. But comparing them to Keaontay is not fair. That's like comparing a Camero to a Ferrari. I'm not talking trash. It's just what it is. If you haven't seen Keaontay go to this game. You will see a future NFL running back. In my time watching Carthage and 4a old 3a that I can remember off the top of my head I have only seen 2 kids close to Ingram. Jaxon Shipley and Daylon Mack. Ingram better than both. He looks like a mix between Le'Veon Bell and Adrain Peterson. There will be no question who the best player on the field will be after the 1st quarter. Stats! Haha. Ingram could have run for 4,000 yards if Surratt would've let him. Herman should send Surratt a big Christmas gift for saving Ingram for him. Ingram starts at Texas as a freshman.

Dawgs, I have a lot of money to invest in the stock market, and since you can see into the future with 100% accuracy, I need to know how I can make a quick fortune.
Also, if your advise doesn't pan out, are you willing to eat crow?

bleedgreen
12-22-2017, 08:44 AM
Recruits to watch in Texas high school state championships

Kennedale's "Two-Headed Monster" runs wild against Stephenville

Kennedale had 543 yards on the ground. Kirven had five TDs and Knowles added two in the Wildcats 54-28 Class 4A Division I semifinal win over Stephenville.

Here are the recruits to know for Friday’s state title games

College coaches from all over the country will be keeping a close eye(s) on AT&T Stadium for all three state title games on Friday.
There are simply too many talented recruits not to.
Here is a look at the recruits to keep an eye on during Friday’s state title tilts:4A DI – Kennedale (14-1) vs. Carthage (15-0), 11 a.m.

Kennedale

Larry Brooks, Sr., DB: 154 tackles, 15 for loss, 2 sacks, 4 INTs, 4 FR. Committed to Tulane.
Andrew Flanagan, Sr., OL: Four-time All-State selection.
Jaden Knowles, Sr., RB: 2,200 yards rushing, 34 TDs
Ector Rivera, Sr., LB: 148 tackles, 21 for loss, 6 sacks
Devan Mason, Sr., DB: 62 tackles, 6 for loss, 5 INTs, 3 FR
D.J. Kirven, Jr., RB: 2,191 yards rushing, 41 TDs
Jalen Myers, Jr., LB: 90 tackles, 19 for loss, 8 sacks
J.D. Coffey, Fr., DB: First team All-State, 88 tackles, 11 for loss, 6 INTs

Carthage

Keaontay Ingram, Sr., RB: Over 5,000 yards and 80 TDs in his career. Committed to Texas.
Dewaylon Ingram, Sr., WR: Committed to Sam Houston State.
Kelvontay Dixon, Soph. ATH: Offers from Baylor, Colorado, Oklahoma State, TCU and Texas.
Mykel Gates, Sr., LB: District Defensive MVP in 2016.
Ahmad Brown, Sr., LB: First team all-district in 2016.
Mekhi Colbert, Sr., DB: First team all-district in 2016.

toddg
12-22-2017, 09:01 AM
43-42 Kennedale

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 10:04 AM
45-28 Cartherage.

pirate4state
12-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Today's the big day! Best of luck to both teams! May the best team win!

GO BULLDOGS!

BwdLions
12-22-2017, 11:10 AM
35-28 Kennedale.

Roughneck93
12-22-2017, 11:30 AM
Go Carthage!

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:03 PM
Just looking for a very exciting and close game. If Kennedale were to win it......then that much more of a Yeehaa and Yippie!! Blast off time only minutes away.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Kennedale does have a big advantage in the kicking game, for sure.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Looks like Carthage wants to loosen up the Kennedale D with some passing to unleash Ingram. OR.....they think they can exploit Kennedale's secondary.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Or both.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Linebacker could not cover that swing pass.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Good throw under pressure by Capps to make that big third down TD pass to Ingram. Kick is good.

Carthage 7-0

12 play opening drive is successful. Now it's Kennedale's turn.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Deep TD pass to Colbert for another Carthage TD. Kick is good. That was 3rd and long. Kennedale's secondary is being exploited.

Carthage 14-0

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 12:59 PM
Can't defend all the things Carthage does on offense.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Kennedale just not a good matchup against this type of offense. They've had trouble with Heritage for two years in a row against this type of offense.

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Kennedale just not a good matchup against this type of offense. They've had trouble with Heritage for two years in a row against this type of offense.

Nobody can matchup with that offense.

Razorback88
12-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Carthage has too many athletes-impressive

bleedgreen
12-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Carthage is everything this forum predicted.
K defense just can't handle the spread offense plus Ingram.
This game is getting out of hand.
Hats off to the Dawgs.

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Carthage is everything this forum predicted.
K defense just can't handle the spread offense plus Ingram.
This game is getting out of hand.
Hats off to the Dawgs.

No shame in losing to them. This will be #6 for them in 11 years and this is the best team they've ever fielded, imho.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Kennedale's kicking game is a nonfactor.

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Kennedale's kicking game is a nonfactor.

Lmao

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 01:34 PM
If the game was close......nobody would be laughing.....they do have a big advantage there. But only when the game is close.

Celina8
12-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Carthage is just the better team and no shame in that as they are the best team in all of 4A .

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Lack of moving the chains on offense gives this Carthage offense too many opportunities and keeps the defense on the field too many minutes. That's the biggest disappointment so far for Kennedale.....not sustaining drives.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 01:47 PM
This game will move along very quickly now......but it was destined to be very short anyway with a wing t offense on one side. If Kennedale's offense had the ball longer, it would move even more quickly. Kennedale has EVERYTHING against them in this one.

ctown81
12-22-2017, 02:02 PM
I was expecting a more competitive game. Carthage D is for re

King-Kat
12-22-2017, 02:02 PM
As stated I don't hide. Congrats, Kennedale got beat by a better team. I said if they could not defend the pass the nod would go to carthage...as for #28, he did not impress it was his line.men that were impressive....again congrats, talk to y all next season

cowboyandchrist
12-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Best Defense in 4A period.

regaleagle
12-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Agree about the Carthage D......they are very very good.

ctown81
12-22-2017, 02:20 PM
As stated I don't hide. Congrats, Kennedale got beat by a better team. I said if they could not defend the pass the nod would go to carthage...as for #28, he did not impress it was his line.men that were impressive....again congrats, talk to y all next season
So is he supposed to do it on his own?

waterboy
12-22-2017, 02:24 PM
So is he supposed to do it on his own?

LOL! Apparently King-Kat hasn't actually been watching Keontay Ingram much. I guess he's just lucky to get offers from D1 schools before his junior year. Ingram is a beast. Sometimes I do wish he would put his head down, and make quicker decisions to hit his lanes, but all the tools are there for sure.

Aesculus gilmus
12-22-2017, 02:33 PM
LOL! Apparently King-Kat hasn't actually been watching Keontay Ingram much. I guess he's just lucky to get offers from D1 schools before his junior year. Ingram is a beast. Sometimes I do wish he would put his head down, and make quicker decisions to hit his lanes, but all the tools are there for sure.

The many posters who don't like UT should celebrate that Herman is wasting a scholarship on the talentless Ingram. /sarcasm

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2017, 02:33 PM
All the talk about the studs Carthage has...or the in game coaching...but it goes to show how well this offensive scheme is designed. It is almost perfect in how it can attack a defense with the variety of formations but never feeling like they are throwing too much stuff out there.

waterboy
12-22-2017, 02:44 PM
All the talk about the studs Carthage has...or the in game coaching...but it goes to show how well this offensive scheme is designed. It is almost perfect in how it can attack a defense with the variety of formations but never feeling like they are throwing too much stuff out there.

I've said it before..., I will never bet against Surratt and staff in a championship game. He's been blessed with a whole lot of talent, though, and that certainly helps.

Roughneck93
12-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Congrats Carthage...very impressive!

cowboyandchrist
12-22-2017, 03:36 PM
The first Dawg drive was as expected, no body has stopped them all year.
The Dawg defense was the big story, totally dominated the run only offense.
Once the Dawgs knew that Kennedale could not run on them.
He (coach Surratt) turned the Dawg offense loose.
Another factor was the Dawg speed on both sides of the ball.
Great O line play, QB on the money, three best linebackers in 4A, and a D line that beat the big o line of Kennedale.
Congrats to Kennedale for a great season, you deserved to be hear.
I will go ahead and say it now.
The best Dawg team we have ever had.
We do have another one coming.
The sophomores and freshmen will be amazing when they get here.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I pray for safe travels.

waterboy
12-22-2017, 03:43 PM
I think that storm C&C was talking about has finally passed us by... :D

I said it last year, too, that I thought this year's Carthage team was gonna be special.

Dawgs
12-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Carthage just put on a show for the whole state. That was as impressive a performance as I have every seen in a state championship. Hopefully D1 coaches were watching that and will offer #5, 13, and 25. Great season Dawgs. Dominated from beginning to end.

Saggy Aggie
12-22-2017, 04:54 PM
Damn Carthage is a juggernaut year after year. The consistency is insane.

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Damn Carthage is a juggernaut year after year. The consistency is insane.

Some of us are fortunate enough to have to play them every single year. And if we're super lucky, we get to play them twice.

Dawgs
12-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Some of us are fortunate enough to have to play them every single year. And if we're super lucky, we get to play them twice.

Kilgore gives Carthage all they want. We just have such a coaching advantage in the playoffs, it's not fair if we got the jimmies and joes too.

This one is for DOD. Besides LV we didn't play a team better than Kilgore and Henderson.

speedbump
12-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Kilgore gives Carthage all they want. We just have such a coaching advantage in the playoffs, it's not fair if we got the jimmies and joes too.

This one is for DOD. Besides LV we didn't play a team better than Kilgore and Henderson.

Like I said a few days ago, the Dogs were so good this year they were boring. Of course that's far from the case if you're from Carthage. Enjoy your latest state championship. I'll bet winning them never gets old. Our future looks good for at least the next 5 years so maybe we can finally get one.

oldtownag
12-22-2017, 07:40 PM
Like I said a few days ago, the Dogs were so good this year they were boring. Of course that's far from the case if you're from Carthage. Enjoy your latest state championship. I'll bet winning them never gets old. Our future looks good for at least the next 5 years so maybe we can finally get one.

Good luck speedbump!

P.S. How ya like my new signature?

speedbump
12-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Good luck speedbump!

P.S. How ya like my new signature?
I aint skeerd.

83Indian
12-22-2017, 08:45 PM
Carthage had two many weapons. I saw 4 0r 5 play makers on offense that could take it to the house on any play. Defensively they had a game plan for Kennedale. Heritage I think would have scored more on Carthage but Carthage is clearly a step above everyone else in 4A. Best Carthage team I have seen.

Bragging rights stay in East Texas for another year.

Congrats to Kennedale for making it to your first state championship game.

It's time for Kennedale to rethink the wing T. Rarely a run only team can go all the way

Aggie98
12-22-2017, 09:07 PM

Henderson/Kilgore vs Kennedale would probably have been a competitive game.... but Kdale probably beats both of us. LaVega probably motorboats both of us, lol.

Congrats on #6.

lostaussie
12-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Just call me CHAMPION of the D1 bracket contest. YES SIR.......I've never won a damn thing in my life:D This is almost better than a gun raffle.....lolololol

oldtownag
12-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Just call me CHAMPION of the D1 bracket contest. YES SIR.......I've never won a damn thing in my life:D This is almost better than a gun raffle.....lolololol

Yea but you got about last in Div 2 making me the best picker on the down low!

bobcat1
12-22-2017, 09:48 PM
Awesome Team Carthage! Congrats! Great season Kennedale!

Roughneck93
12-22-2017, 09:56 PM
https://youtu.be/qFY97868f5U

Roughneck93
12-22-2017, 09:59 PM
https://youtu.be/sINdR5BIjwk

lostaussie
12-22-2017, 10:02 PM

Unnecessary post. Carry on:D

King-Kat
12-23-2017, 12:03 AM
Congrats again Carthage folks for not berating me to bad...you have a fantastic team and deserve the title. These ktown young men have had a very special season th at won't forget...stay safe out the weather and safe travels...king- Kat signing off until next year...May God bless you all...

cowboyandchrist
12-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Where you at WOS87
Please compare what your defense did compared to what the Dawg D did to Kennedale.
Sorry had to get that in there.
I have said all year, the Dawg D was the best in 4A.
This was the best Dawg team we have had at Carthage.

Dawgs
12-23-2017, 02:56 PM

Well Carthage played clean. I tried to tell everybody it was a bad matchup for Kennedale. The film don't lie. There was not 1 place Kennedale had a matchup advantage on film, and it showed big time yesterday.

Dawgs
12-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Wya 87? How bout 7 in the 1st half, 7 in the 2nd? Or if you want to count that score with 10 seconds left on our 2's you can. Small difference in scoring between the 2 games though. Dawgs scored on 1st 7 possessions to take a 42 point lead in the 4th.

bobcat1
12-23-2017, 04:14 PM

Unnecessary post. Carry on:D
:spitlol: He's trying to rain on your parade!