PDA

View Full Version : Highland Park vs Denton Ryan on KXTA Dallas TV Live NOW

regaleagle
12-15-2017, 10:14 PM
HP just took the kickoff from Denton. 3 and out and punts to Denton.....here we go!! Must see QB Spencer Sanders for Ryan.

regaleagle
12-15-2017, 11:38 PM
I was wrong about John Stephen Jones.....he is showing his stuff tonight against a very good Denton Ryan team. Pardon me, John Stephen Jones.

regaleagle
12-15-2017, 11:40 PM
Spencer Sanders is looking very awesome too.....But Jones wins the Landry award.

regaleagle
12-15-2017, 11:41 PM
28-21 Highland Park at halftime......this is a great game to watch......just lots of action and good plays.

regaleagle
12-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Highland Park 45
Denton Ryan 35

Final

HP definitely better tonight on the field......Ryan good but not good enough. HP line was good, backs were good, passing was good......no weaknesses. Return game was good. They are better than we thought. Ryan was the favorite. Jones played a great game tonight.......HP may not have won without him.

Sville
12-16-2017, 07:49 PM
I stayed after the Sville vs KDale game and watched this one in person. I cannot express in words how impressed I am with JSJ. That young man is a phenomenal QB. I would have to think long and hard before I can remember another QB at the HS level with his pocket awareness. His accuracy and knowledge of the offense is crazy good.