PDA

View Full Version : Graham Vs Pleasant Grove

Pages : [1] 2

#1 TEXAN
12-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Should be a great game. I’m going with Graham by 10.

Old Tiger
12-10-2017, 11:18 PM
PG by 7.5

briandumith*
12-10-2017, 11:27 PM
graham by 14 more to come
FYI Tucker Horn Threw for 590 yards and 7 TDs last week.

rb585
12-10-2017, 11:48 PM
From an obviously unbiased super-genius on another forum:

I've watched all of Graham's highlight videos and they most definitely*have some kids that can play. Unfortunately, when I watch those games, I just don't see PG letting 90% of those plays happen.
We don't let people score. There has not been one easy touchdown scored against us all year. Graham doesn't have much size and I see our defense doing what they do. Blanketing folks and rolling over people at every level of the field. The QB will have no time to pass, the safeties and corners will paint the WRs any color they want, the LBs will be in your face and causing trouble all night, and the D line will have no problem shedding blocks and making tackles.
Offensively, it's the same thing. Your D line doesn't have the size, speed, or the scheme to handle the Hawks perfect execution of our Wing-T. 21 made a statement last week with that powerful stiff arm, last night he did it twice in a*row on the same play. That's gotta be the best stiff arm of the year, can't*wait to see the highlight. We are focused and will play better every week. They played pretty perfect last night. WRs got open easily, the running game couldn't*be stopped, we ran several different*backs with success. Good to see 22 getting back in form.* The linemen...pancakes...The Hawks line can feed ya'll *more pancakes than IHOP.*
I think the Hawks take this one by 4 TDs or more. Graham wouldn't have made it out of our District.

WOS87
12-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Just saying hi

;):smoker::wave:

jason
12-11-2017, 12:06 AM
graham by 14 more to come
FYI Tucker Horn Threw for 590 yards and 7 TDs last week.
Has he run past the line of scrimmage yet?

briandumith*
12-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Yeah lol he's had a few rushing tds and I think last game he had 47yards but only 5 or 10 this game

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

slingshot
12-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Fascinating game. Sounds like both sides are very confident. Both teams undefeated. Contrasting styles and personnel. PG very athletic Wing T team, Graham near-perfect execution of the Spread. Gotta love Texas High School football this time of year! I’ll go with the Steers in a high scoring close game 42–35.

Aesculus gilmus
12-11-2017, 07:52 AM
The only time I recall Graham ever winning a semifinal against an East Texas team was when they beat Pittsburg in 2009.

Granted, my bias is based on the one time Gilmer played them and my other bias is that Pleasant Grove has by far its best team ever.

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 08:08 AM
The only time I recall Graham ever winning a semifinal against an East Texas team was when they beat Pittsburg in 2009.

Granted, my bias is based on the one time Gilmer played them and my other bias is that Pleasant Grove has by far its best team ever.

Graham is going to have something for them. I firmly believe that.

waterboy
12-11-2017, 09:59 AM
It gets real now. I have absolutely no idea how these teams will match up. Two good teams in two different regions with no common opponents. It's a tough call. I don't think either team has any lack of confidence. I think it just depends on who imposes their will on the other early. One win away from a trip to Jerry's world on the line. I'll have to look at some film to get an idea. Where are the best places to look for film on the internet?

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Graham going to have to hold the qb in check and it is imperative they put some big licks on the rb. Kid is big and when he gets going downhill he is a freaking load. If they can do those two things and not get overwhelmed in the 1st half......I like their chances. I'm actually pulling for the Steers this week. Them clabberheads from PG think they are God's gift to high school football.

jason
12-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Graham a 3 point favorite according to Pigskin Preps.

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Graham a 3 point favorite according to Pigskin Preps.

To be honest, that surprises me, a lot.

Deuce
12-11-2017, 12:20 PM
To be honest, that surprises me, a lot.

I figured Graham would be the underdog. They have picked us every week though, and I am pretty sure that we have covered by a pretty big margin every week.

bobcat1
12-11-2017, 01:09 PM
I hoping Graham and that D-Line is ready. PG is the real deal from what I see. I'm picking Graham in a hard hitting hard fought game. Close game most likely decided by injuries, mistakes and who has the ball last. This will be a gut check game for both sides. The team that wants it most will impose their will.

Where and when is this game being played?

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Bobcat, I am stopping in Vernon on my way to the lease Friday for Gunter and Canadian. That should be a good one I hope!!!

Deuce
12-11-2017, 01:22 PM
I hoping Graham and that D-Line is ready. PG is the real deal from what I see. I'm picking Graham in a hard hitting hard fought game. Close game most likely decided by injuries, mistakes and who has the ball last. This will be a gut check game for both sides. The team that wants it most will impose their will.

Where and when is this game being played?

Thursday 7:00 in Frisco at the Star

bobcat1
12-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Bobcat, I am stopping in Vernon on my way to the lease Friday for Gunter and Canadian. That should be a good one I hope!!!

That ought to be a great game!

bobcat1
12-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Thursday 7:00 in Frisco at the Star

Awesome venue for that game!

H3llR4z0r
12-11-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm going with PG in this one! Oh look, I'm in! :D

hollywood
12-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Picking Graham by 10. If PG is what they say they are, it will be closer.

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2017, 07:49 PM

Welcome to the land of grownups. Hopefully none of the trolls from the app snuck in behind you. lol

briandumith*
12-11-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm going with PG in this one! Oh look, I'm in! :DYeah ya made it.... NOW LEAVE!
LOL

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 08:47 PM

First post of 1 gazillion. You will fit in ok......and if you don't. We will damn sure let you know:D

lostaussie
12-11-2017, 08:52 PM
I do not or can not remember anyone on here from PG. We have had a couple of famous posters from Texarkana though. One being Tkxmom who was the mother of former LE qb Will Middle Brooks and the wife of their HC at the time if memory serves me right. We also had another LE poster, Carl aka LEdad. He was tragically killed leaving an LE game being ran over in an accident in the parking lot. He was a true character and was loved by many on the Downlow.

bobcat1
12-12-2017, 07:11 AM
I do not or can not remember anyone on here from PG. We have had a couple of famous posters from Texarkana though. One being Tkxmom who was the mother of former LE qb Will Middle Brooks and the wife of their HC at the time if memory serves me right. We also had another LE poster, Carl aka LEdad. He was tragically killed leaving an LE game being ran over in an accident in the parking lot. He was a true character and was loved by many on the Downlow.

Yes he was a character. Miss his posts.

d0tc0m
12-12-2017, 08:04 AM

Holy hell! For a second, I thought I had gone to the wrong site. Welcome aboard, R4z0r!

slingshot
12-12-2017, 08:43 AM
I do not or can not remember anyone on here from PG. We have had a couple of famous posters from Texarkana though. One being Tkxmom who was the mother of former LE qb Will Middle Brooks and the wife of their HC at the time if memory serves me right. We also had another LE poster, Carl aka LEdad. He was tragically killed leaving an LE game being ran over in an accident in the parking lot. He was a true character and was loved by many on the Downlow.I miss LEdad... huge supporter of his team and was very classy.

d0tc0m
12-12-2017, 08:57 AM
I miss LEdad... huge supporter of his team and was very classy.

A 3ADL HoF'er without question.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Holy hell! For a second, I thought I had gone to the wrong site. Welcome aboard, R4z0r!

Lol it took some time, but I'm here now! Still trying to figure out how to work everything. Haven't found a spot to change my avatar yet.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Welcome to the land of grownups. Hopefully none of the trolls from the app snuck in behind you. lol

Lol the worst one I've found in a while is trolling for Graham! I haven't seen one as bad as him since we played Coldspring 2 years ago.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Yeah ya made it.... NOW LEAVE!
LOL

I've been trying for far too long to get on here to leave now. Sad part is, now we're moving down to 3AD1 :(

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 09:11 AM
First post of 1 gazillion. You will fit in ok......and if you don't. We will damn sure let you know:D

Oh I have no doubt lol!

d0tc0m
12-12-2017, 09:16 AM
I've been trying for far too long to get on here to leave now. Sad part is, now we're moving down to 3AD1 :(

That's alright. Abilene Wylie is moving to 5A. I'm sure - and I hope - the Bulldogs faithful will stick around here. TXDL is family. And it's for life.

Clear eyes. Full hearts.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2017, 11:24 AM
That's alright. Abilene Wylie is moving to 5A. I'm sure - and I hope - the Bulldogs faithful will stick around here. TXDL is family. And it's for life.

Clear eyes. Full hearts.

More like bloodshot eyes and full bellies.

lostaussie
12-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Lol it took some time, but I'm here now! Still trying to figure out how to work everything. Haven't found a spot to change my avatar yet.

I don't think you can have an avatar until 1500 posts. Better get busy.

lostaussie
12-12-2017, 11:54 AM
If you do a play by play Thursday night you should almost get there!!!

movethechain
12-12-2017, 11:57 AM

Hey, the Rabbits can do like Daingerfield did for several years after moving down. Just schedule us in non-district and keep taking your yearly drubbing from the Buckeyes, while winning your additional state titles. Daingerfield won what, 3 titles in 3A, while losing each of those years in non-district to Gilmer? 3A ball will be stacked with Atlanta, Gladewater and Tatum moving down. Oh, and glad to see you made it over to the ALMOST serious side of 4A football talk. :vrycnfsd:

d0tc0m
12-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Oh, and glad to see you made it over to the ALMOST serious side of 4A football talk. :vrycnfsd:

Certainly the more coherent side of it, anyway.

lostaussie
12-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Certainly the more coherent side of it, anyway.

You sho right

briandumith*
12-12-2017, 02:31 PM

that's correct 1500 you can have an avatar...

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2017, 03:30 PM
There was time when you could bypass the 1500 post rule by making a donation to the board.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 04:30 PM
If you do a play by play Thursday night you should almost get there!!!

Haha I wish I could go. Little too far to go on a Thursday night for me. I'd get there just as the 4th qtr started.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Hey, the Rabbits can do like Daingerfield did for several years after moving down. Just schedule us in non-district and keep taking your yearly drubbing from the Buckeyes, while winning your additional state titles. Daingerfield won what, 3 titles in 3A, while losing each of those years in non-district to Gilmer? 3A ball will be stacked with Atlanta, Gladewater and Tatum moving down. Oh, and glad to see you made it over to the ALMOST serious side of 4A football talk. :vrycnfsd:

Be careful what you wish for lol! We've been getting closer and closer every year to ending that streak! If we'd had a kicker, I think we would have this year! I hope they keep scheduling you guys. That's a game I always look forward to, despite past outcomes.

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Has anyone heard or seen of a place where this game can be streamed and watched online?

Matthew328
12-12-2017, 05:47 PM
It's not on Texan Live and Flofootball doesnt have it either..

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 06:16 PM
It's not on Texan Live and Flofootball doesnt have it either..

Wow. Surely someone will. This game is huge.

speedbump
12-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Wow. Surely someone will. This game is huge.

......... but probably avg, size down here. :)

H3llR4z0r
12-12-2017, 10:08 PM
......... but probably avg, size down here. :)

Lol 2 unbeateans should draw a crowd. I would think anyways. I'd love to go, but 3 hours is a bit much.

Matthew328
12-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Lol 2 unbeateans should draw a crowd. I would think anyways. I'd love to go, but 3 hours is a bit much.

Should be a great crowd....UIL may not have granted rights to anyone to do TV for this game....

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 08:19 AM
Should be a great crowd....UIL may not have granted rights to anyone to do TV for this game....

Stupid UIL:D

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 08:20 AM
Waiting to turn in my picks. I just don't know who to go with in this one.

Deuce
12-13-2017, 08:25 AM

Just curious how the Gilmer faithful would rate this PG team compared to the 2012 Gilmer team. That Gilmer team was probably one of the best 4A teams I have ever seen.

YTBulldogs
12-13-2017, 08:47 AM
Harris:
Graham by 4 over Pleasant Grove.

d0tc0m
12-13-2017, 08:58 AM

I'm right there with you, Aussie. This one's got me stumped.

My first instinct was Graham, and that's who I have picked in my bracket. But, man, PG has just flat-out dominated in the postseason. Every test they've come up against, they've passed with flying colors. I thought, after Celina took care of Jasper, that the defense had come along well enough to slow down the Hawks. Nope. Then, I thought, Melissa is athletic enough and balanced enough to really cause the PG front seven to be a non-factor. Nope and nope and nope.

Then I look at Graham, and boy, oh, boy. They are like a more efficient, more polished Gilmer, with an embarrassment of riches in good, hard-nosed athletes, a very talented QB, a good ground game and a defense to boot. But, I don't know if they've played anyone who will be as in-their-face physical as PG will be tomorrow night. The Hawks truly are swarming on the defensive side of the ball. No opposing QB has had anything resembling time in the pocket to do much against the Hawks defense. Every opposing team's strength has been negated against the Hawks. That's what state champion-caliber teams do.

But, Graham ... I can't overlook how dominant they've been on the offensive side of the ball. And they've played well enough, defensively, to just bury teams. But, can Graham have success throwing the ball against PG? You're going to have to in order to beat the Hawks. Tatum couldn't do it. Aubrey couldn't do it. Celina didn't come close to doing it. Melissa didn't come close to doing it. Can Graham do it? That's the only way to beat PG. You won't out-physical them. So you better be able to throw the ball and have success in those short and intermediate routes, with the occasional one that takes the top off the defense, if you have any ideas of grandeur of running the ball against them.

I just don't know.

So, as of 7:55 a.m. today, Wednesday, December 13th, I am picking Graham.

No.

Pleasant Grove.

No.

Graham.

No.

Pleasant Grove.

Aw, hell, I don't know. I'll be back in a few hours after I mull this one over some more.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 09:00 AM
Just curious how the Gilmer faithful would rate this PG team compared to the 2012 Gilmer team. That Gilmer team was probably one of the best 4A teams I have ever seen.

Then you didn't see the next week. Because we weren't close to great......but Navasota was.

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm right there with you, Aussie. This one's got me stumped.

My first instinct was Graham, and that's who I have picked in my bracket. But, man, PG has just flat-out dominated in the postseason. Every test they've come up against, they've passed with flying colors. I thought, after Celina took care of Jasper, that the defense had come along well enough to slow down the Hawks. Nope. Then, I thought, Melissa is athletic enough and balanced enough to really cause the PG front seven to be a non-factor. Nope and nope and nope.

Then I look at Graham, and boy, oh, boy. They are like a more efficient, more polished Gilmer, with an embarrassment of riches in good, hard-nosed athletes, a very talented QB, a good ground game and a defense to boot. But, I don't know if they've played anyone who will be as in-their-face physical as PG will be tomorrow night. The Hawks truly are swarming on the defensive side of the ball. No opposing QB has had anything resembling time in the pocket to do much against the Hawks defense. Every opposing team's strength has been negated against the Hawks. That's what state champion-caliber teams do.

But, Graham ... I can't overlook how dominant they've been on the offensive side of the ball. And they've played well enough, defensively, to just bury teams. But, can Graham have success throwing the ball against PG? You're going to have to in order to beat the Hawks. Tatum couldn't do it. Aubrey couldn't do it. Celina didn't come close to doing it. Melissa didn't come close to doing it. Can Graham do it? That's the only way to beat PG. You won't out-physical them. So you better be able to throw the ball and have success in those short and intermediate routes, with the occasional one that takes the top off the defense, if you have any ideas of grandeur of running the ball against them.

I just don't know.

So, as of 7:55 a.m. today, Wednesday, December 13th, I am picking Graham.

No.

Pleasant Grove.

No.

Graham.

No.

Pleasant Grove.

Aw, hell, I don't know. I'll be back in a few hours after I mull this one over some more.

Basically how I went before we recorded last night

Deuce
12-13-2017, 09:04 AM
Then you didn't see the next week. Because we weren't close to great......but Navasota was.

No, i didn’t see the championship game

d0tc0m
12-13-2017, 09:09 AM

I think — and the Buckeye folks can correct me if I'm wrong — the 2012 Gilmer team overachieved a bit. They were obviously very good. But they were far from great. And they were far from being one of Gilmer's best teams. But, as Aussie said, that Navasota team was elite that year, too, so that probably overshadowed what the Buckeyes accomplished.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 09:12 AM

I am truly wanting to believe this years Graham team is better that 2012 and I believe that you are. But if the product that you put on the field tomorrow night is not much better than 2012, then I believe you will see the same kind of results.
Gilmers 2012 team was not even close to being one of our best but we still cruised to the finals. Only to be humiliated by Navasota. Not only that, most of us knew it was coming before it ever started.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 09:14 AM
I think — and the Buckeye folks can correct me if I'm wrong — the 2012 Gilmer team overachieved a bit. They were obviously very good. But they were far from great. And they were far from being one of Gilmer's best teams. But, as Aussie said, that Navasota team was elite that year, too, so that probably overshadowed what the Buckeyes accomplished.

The stars lined up for us very well to get our arse kicked.

Aesculus gilmus
12-13-2017, 09:24 AM
Speaking of stars, as I recall, one of Navasota's stars was sidelined in an auto accident a few days before the game. I remember Gilmer fans high-fiving and chest-bumping each over online before the game over that. It meant victory was INEVITABLE. :rolleyes:

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 09:34 AM

Did you not see 2014 Gilmer? Best team I've ever seen, literally. So much talent at the 4A level.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 09:38 AM
Did you not see 2014 Gilmer? Best team I've ever seen, literally. So much talent at the 4A level.

I liked our 09 team better. To roll through WOS, Navasota, Cuero and Abilene Wylie in consecutive weeks was almost more that I could take. What crazy is the finals was the easiest one of them all. The Navasota and Cuero games were unreal.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 09:41 AM
Now back to the game at hand. I believe PG to be a very good team, but it no way in the "elite" category. I believe they can be beat. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen. But they in no way fall into that "one of the greatest I've ever seen" category. But.......they still might have enough.

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 09:51 AM
I liked our 09 team better. To roll through WOS, Navasota, Cuero and Abilene Wylie in consecutive weeks was almost more that I could take. What crazy is the finals was the easiest one of them all. The Navasota and Cuero games were unreal.

For personal reasons 04 will still always be mine

Deuce
12-13-2017, 09:59 AM
I am truly wanting to believe this years Graham team is better that 2012 and I believe that you are. But if the product that you put on the field tomorrow night is not much better than 2012, then I believe you will see the same kind of results.
Gilmers 2012 team was not even close to being one of our best but we still cruised to the finals. Only to be humiliated by Navasota. Not only that, most of us knew it was coming before it ever started.

This years team is way more explosive on offense. Might be the best offense we have had since 2009. I don’t think the defense is as good as the 2009 or 2014 teams but they are plenty stout.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 10:18 AM
This years team is way more explosive on offense. Might be the best offense we have had since 2009. I don’t think the defense is as good as the 2009 or 2014 teams but they are plenty stout.

They will have to be on defense. This is where the problem may come in. I think Graham can score some points but I am very worried about how physical PG is. The Steers will have to make some hard one on one tackles or they will be reading the backs of PGs uniforms. If they can make those key tackles, not get blown away by fresh legs in the first half and get into the 2nd half with the game close, I like their chances. Those first 12 to 18 minutes may make or break you.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 10:21 AM
For personal reasons 04 will still always be mine

Yes. You were close to that team. I remember that Championship game like it was yesterday. Never thought my Dad would get to see a State championship for Gilmer. I was beside myself. I can promise, the first one is always the best one!!!

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Danggit, the more Duece posts the more worried I'm getting. I felt like I was the only one east of the Sabine River toting Grahams flag. Now I'm about to jump ship:D

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 10:28 AM
I believe this game will come down to how good the Graham d-line/front 7 are. Celina has been the most successful team I've personally seen at stopping PG, and they did so with that best of a DT Roach (#45). That's the only reason that game stayed close, was because that kid was able to get to the QB before he could throw the ball.

With that being said, PG still found a way to move the ball, and before the first half was over, had the Celina D-line with their hands on their hips. Celina had a good front. I saw them dismantle a great Jasper offensive line. PG handled them well enough to win the ball game.

PG's front 7 are the real deal. Really and underestimated group of kids. I heard time and time again how Melissa's speed was going to be too much, how the QB was going to throw all over them, just a seemingly endless list of reasons why Melissa was going to win. Well, PG has already seen one of the fastest teams in 4A, and speed was a non-factor. Melissa's QB was good, and I think he has a bright future, but he was not effective all night due to the pass rush. In fact, if not for his mobility, the Melissa/PG game would have been so much worse.

I'm not seasoned on Graham, but I'm very seasoned on the teams in East Tx, so I will tell you things to look for. Graham's offensive line is going to have to play spot on. No missed assignments, no missed blocks. Not only that, but Graham is going to have to orchestrate their offense to throw to the outside, and maybe roll their QB out of the pocket. PG is really, really good at getting hands up to bat the ball down. I believe their freshman DE is 6'6", so he can cover some air space. They're also very good at closing the pocket and getting penetration. Melissa's most success came when they rolled their QB out away from the D-line, but even still, PG brought blitzes from all over. That's where Graham's receivers will have to pick it up, and run great routes. Streaks down the field will not work. Gotta stick to the basics. PG's DBs play man-to-man very well. Melissa's speedy WRs hardly ever created separation. I only saw 1 break down in coverage all night, and the PG d-line batted the ball when the QB threw it. Graham defensively will have to get very good penetration on the line, and quickly. They have to be able to stop the run while committing the least amount of defenders possible, because PG runs a lot of tricky passes out of the wing T. They will have to stay disciplined, and always remain on their assignments.

I'm not saying all this because PG is a super team, I'm just stating their strengths. Graham may very well match and over-power all of them, I'm just telling you what PG has done in the past.

I love 4A ball, and I'm going to miss it. I will see one of these 2 teams next week however, regardless. Pulling for PG, but no hard feelings Steers! Y'all have a special place in my heart too, and I will pull for you guys if you put my district champs out! Good luck and pray for a clean, crisp game, and that the kids can leave it all out on the field! This is a special time for all of them, and some will never suit up in pads again. Relish every moment, win or lose!

Deuce
12-13-2017, 10:45 AM
They will have to be on defense. This is where the problem may come in. I think Graham can score some points but I am very worried about how physical PG is. The Steers will have to make some hard one on one tackles or they will be reading the backs of PGs uniforms. If they can make those key tackles, not get blown away by fresh legs in the first half and get into the 2nd half with the game close, I like their chances. Those first 12 to 18 minutes may make or break you.

This team tackles as good as any Graham team that I have seen. I think the strength of our defense is the front 7. #99 is the only one that will blow you away size wise. #71 is not huge but is very strong with a high motor. #17 is a ball hawk that will lay the wood. #8 is always around the ball and reads defenses very well from the MLB spot. This defense will not “wow” you size wise, but they are well coached, execute at a very high level, and fly to the ball and gang tackle. Will it be enough? We will find out tomorrow!

Deuce
12-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Danggit, the more Duece posts the more worried I'm getting. I felt like I was the only one east of the Sabine River toting Grahams flag. Now I'm about to jump ship:D

NO!! I need all the help I can get!

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Yes. You were close to that team. I remember that Championship game like it was yesterday. Never thought my Dad would get to see a State championship for Gilmer. I was beside myself. I can promise, the first one is always the best one!!!

Was a joy to be fresh out of college and picking them up for the playoffs(first offical stream of Gilmer!!!) Then having recent grad of Gilmer as my Color guy made it some much fun. Plus the relationships I made with the players and coaches was just so great. One of the best team I have been around as far as personalities and attitudes. Their play off cames were so awesome. Tatum v Gilmer and Gilmer vs Jasper are in my top 3 of games I broadcasted.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:10 AM

Just something about the '14 team makes me feel they were so special. Their drive, willingness, and refusal to lose. Cuero, Sota, and WOS were no jokes in 09, but look at the teams Gilmer played in '14. Arguably the best team Gladewater has ever had, an extremely explosive Atlanta team, a Celina team that went toe for toe with the should have been D1 champs, dismantled Carthage (who was not that good in '14, but it's still Carthage). The "Dezign8" still remains fresh in my head.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:12 AM
I like to think that 2003 Gilmer was the best Gilmer team ever. Makes me feel a lot better anyways.

Aesculus gilmus
12-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Since you mentioned Manck, how 'bout them A&M-Commerce Lions? I'll bet he's having a blast this week as they build up toward the Division II national championship game Saturday.

Manck used to post on here long ago, but he's now in the big leagues (sort of): http://lionathletics.com/staff.aspx?staff=151

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Since you mentioned Manck, how 'bout them A&M-Commerce Lions? I'll bet he's having a blast this week as they build up toward the Division II national championship game Saturday.

Manck used to post on here long ago, but he's now in the big leagues (sort of): http://lionathletics.com/staff.aspx?staff=151

Amazing how he was with me and then went to SC only to end up at my Alma Mater...Dude it has been heaven watching this team grow...far away from the 1-9 team in 02 that I had to work on broadcast....Manck and my short run at ESPN in Shreveport is still something I talk about all the time.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:18 AM

How do you not pull for your district foes? :D

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 11:22 AM
How do you not pull for your district foes?

I always ask..How do you PULL for them lol...Not a SECSEC guy...I never want Longview to win a title

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:25 AM
I always ask..How do you PULL for them lol...Not a SECSEC guy...I never want Longview to win a title

Haha I have no animosity towards any schools around here, except maybe Queen City. Deep rooted dislike for them.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:29 AM
Here's the live stream!!! So glad I don't have to miss this!!

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/uil/5a90bf6728

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Haha I have no animosity towards any schools around here, except maybe Queen City. Deep rooted dislike for them.

As a Marshall fan..Longview is the only one...we have great rivalries against TH..JT and Lee...but never was full on hate for sustained times...I never root against them at all..but I also do not root for them

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 11:41 AM
How do you not pull for your district foes? :D

It ain't hard!!! Lol

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 11:46 AM
It ain't hard!!! Lol

I understand. We always wanted to beat L-E and PG more than anyone else. But, I'd still pull for either in the playoffs, as long as they aren't playing Atlanta.

Stownhorse
12-13-2017, 11:49 AM
Any idea if there will be a radio station or one of the schools streaming the feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regaleagle
12-13-2017, 11:53 AM

Hey....where can I git me one of them thar avertars, Slim??? LOL!

regaleagle
12-13-2017, 11:59 AM
I think I'm going......the Star is only 30 min. or less from my house in Corinth. This game is very worth the price of admission.

regaleagle
12-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Denton Ryan vs Highland Park in Jerryworld Friday night.....another very worthwhile game to drive for. Every time Highland Park plays closeby, Jerry and Stephen are gonna put them in Jerryworld....even though it's not them choosing the venue. The long arms of the Jones Family reaches across all obstacles here in Dallas. Little Johnny is gonna get his butt whipped by Sanders of Denton Ryan.....just watch.

Deuce
12-13-2017, 12:23 PM
Denton Ryan vs Highland Park in Jerryworld Friday night.....another very worthwhile game to drive for. Every time Highland Park plays closeby, Jerry and Stephen are gonna put them in Jerryworld....even though it's not them choosing the venue. The long arms of the Jones Family reaches across all obstacles here in Dallas. Little Johnny is gonna get his butt whipped by Sanders of Denton Ryan.....just watch.

Wondered why Stephenville played so early

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 01:03 PM
I think I'm going......the Star is only 30 min. or less from my house in Corinth. This game is very worth the price of admission.

Hey I'll be in Corinth all next week. That's where my in-laws live. Staying there and riding Arlington for the state games.

Sville
12-13-2017, 01:42 PM
Gonna be great weekend of football for me, I am going to Graham v PG game Thursday and then watching the doubl;e header at Cowbys Friday.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Gonna be great weekend of football for me, I am going to Graham v PG game Thursday and then watching the doubl;e header at Cowbys Friday.

The glory of living somewhat close to the DFW area.

Grahamcheerdad
12-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Graham radio kblyfm.com does the game

Matthew328
12-13-2017, 02:37 PM
NFHS is showing Pleasant Grove and Grahan

Sville
12-13-2017, 03:16 PM
The glory of living somewhat close to the DFW area.

Not hardly I live in Stephenville and Frisco is a 2.5 hour drive for me. I am burning some vacation time and got a hotel room in Arlington so I don't have to drive all the way home then back again.

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Not hardly I live in Stephenville and Frisco is a 2.5 hour drive for me. I am burning some vacation time and got a hotel room in Arlington so I don't have to drive all the way home then back again.

Wow I guess you're right. I didn't realize Stephenville was so far out of the metroplex. I'm 3 hours away myself. Can't burn any vacation time because I'm taking off all next week. Thank goodness they're streaming it.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Man, some of you guys need to either hunt as much as I do so you can see this great state........or buy a freaking atlas:D

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Man, some of you guys need to either hunt as much as I do so you can see this great state........or buy a freaking atlas:D

LOL that is a common mistake people make about SVille. People think it is right up against Ft Worth or even a suburb of

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 05:10 PM

Haha I've driven past it on my way to Ballinger to dove hunt, I just forgot how far outside of Forth Worth it was.

lostaussie
12-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Haha I've driven past it on my way to Ballinger to dove hunt, I just forgot how far outside of Forth Worth it was.

Dove hunting. A good reason to hear your gun go bang and drink beer. I would just a soon eat a robin:D

H3llR4z0r
12-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Dove hunting. A good reason to hear your gun go bang and drink beer. I would just a soon eat a robin:D

LOL YES! One of my customers has a huge ranch out there, and invites us to go dove and quail hunting every year. I haven't made a quail hunting trip yet, but been dove hunting a couple of times.

#1 TEXAN
12-13-2017, 07:30 PM
PG from what I hear sure thinks this is gonna be a easy game. Graham is to little and to slow....I myself think they got another thing coming tomorrow night.

hollywood
12-13-2017, 08:30 PM
PG is so excited they really don’t know how to act. They do have good size, are athletic and have good speed. Undefeated on the season and should be excited. But Graham’s LOS play and speed of execution will be too much. Graham by 14.

#1 TEXAN
12-13-2017, 08:44 PM
PG is so excited they really don’t know how to act. They do have good size, are athletic and have good speed. Undefeated on the season and should be excited. But Graham’s LOS play and speed of execution will be too much. Graham by 14.

I am thinking about the same Graham pulls away in second half and wins by 10-14.

briandumith*
12-14-2017, 12:09 AM
http://etsn.fm/preview-pleasant-grove-faces-graham-with-first-state-berth-on-the-line/ just the facts ma'am

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 08:17 AM
Y'all see the stat on Harmon. I told you they bad sneaky with the pass. Only 74 completions on the year, but 25 have gone for TDs. The DBs are going to have to play their position and not bite on the fakes. Good luck to Graham tonight. I'll be pulling for you.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 08:52 AM

You think Graham will win the LOS against PG's front 7? They'll be the first ones this season.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 09:02 AM
Only 11 short hours until kickoff! I'm excited to see this one! Everyone seems to think that just because the fans don't take Graham seriously (select fans), that the players will think the same way. That couldn't be further from the truth, from what I've seen. There's been a certain few PG fans that have been doing this all season. No different from the psycho Gilmer bunch that seemed to have forgotten how to get on the app, or forums when Gilmer loses 2 games in regular season. I'm still pulling for the Hawks. Gotta ride the D7 train till it reaches it's destination or crashes and burns.

Good luck to both teams! I pray for safe travels to all fans, and a good, clean game, with no injuries! Let's leave it all out on the field, and support the boys regardless of the outcome! This will be the last time some of these boys strap a helmet on, and walk out on the field!

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Only 11 short hours until kickoff! I'm excited to see this one! Everyone seems to think that just because the fans don't take Graham seriously (select fans), that the players will think the same way. That couldn't be further from the truth, from what I've seen. There's been a certain few PG fans that have been doing this all season. No different from the psycho Gilmer bunch that seemed to have forgotten how to get on the app, or forums when Gilmer loses 2 games in regular season. I'm still pulling for the Hawks. Gotta ride the D7 train till it reaches it's destination or crashes and burns.

Good luck to both teams! I pray for safe travels to all fans, and a good, clean game, with no injuries! Let's leave it all out on the field, and support the boys regardless of the outcome! This will be the last time some of these boys strap a helmet on, and walk out on the field!

Why you gotta bring our psycho fans into it:D I'm always here, win, lose or draw. But that's exactly the reason I stay off Smoaky. I can't even stand the way some of our guys are!!!

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 09:53 AM
Why you gotta bring our psycho fans into it:D I'm always here, win, lose or draw. But that's exactly the reason I stay off Smoaky. I can't even stand the way some of our guys are!!!

Yea I've gotten into more heated discussion with the crazy nuts of Gilmer than anyone else lol. That's the only time I've ever tried to meet someone for the wrong reasons. I was young and dumb, but he still wouldn't meet me at Papacita's.

Aesculus gilmus
12-14-2017, 10:29 AM
the psycho Gilmer bunch that seemed to have forgotten how to get on the app, or forums when Gilmer loses 2 games in regular season.

I've explained this before. Gilmer just doesn't have as many fans as we used to. This is evident even when we don't lose two regular season games. You can look at all the empty seats at home games for verification of that.

I think we just got tired of winning. Some of the following was a "cult of personality" around Traylor as well. Those people don't care about Gilmer football anymore.

There is not a sign that I know of anywhere around town that signifies that the team won state in 2014. The only way you would know that would be to be sitting on the vistors' side and you see the signs signifying each of the three titles at the top of the home side.

Gsquared
12-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Man, cant wait for this one. Gonna be two great nights at the Star.

movethechain
12-14-2017, 10:55 AM

Sniff, sniff, you're mean ... :taunt:

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 10:56 AM
I've explained this before. Gilmer just doesn't have as many fans as we used to. This is evident even when we don't lose two regular season games. You can look at all the empty seats at home games for verification of that.

I think we just got tired of winning. Some of the following was a "cult of personality" around Traylor as well. Those people don't care about Gilmer football anymore.

There is not a sign that I know of anywhere around town that signifies that the team won state in 2014. The only way you would know that would be to be sitting on the vistors' side and you see the signs signifying each of the three titles at the top of the home side.

It was discussed earlier in the year, but this is the pattern of hyper-successful programs. Celina went through it, too. Once you go enough years without winning it all — after you've gotten 'used to' winning it all — the hunger cycles back, and the excitement comes with it.

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 10:56 AM

You're dang right it is. I would love to be in town to watch all these games.

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 10:57 AM

I gotta make my picks......what say you oh wise one?

Gsquared
12-14-2017, 10:58 AM

Hahahaha wise one????? Im going PG in this one....

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 10:59 AM

Go with your gut, Aussie. And don't say your gut isn't telling you anything ... or don't make a food/alcohol joke, either. Pick the one you've been wanting to pick all along. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2017, 11:32 AM
Go with your gut, Aussie. And don't say your gut isn't telling you anything ... or don't make a food/alcohol joke, either. Pick the one you've been wanting to pick all along. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Good job Yoda

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Good job Yoda

You fool, Yoda didn't say that.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 11:42 AM

It's funny you say that, I point it out every time we drive into Gilmer. "Still no sign saying they won in 2014."

I have noticed at the Atlanta game that the bleachers were indeed empty. Lots of orange seats vacant. The other 2 Gilmer games I went to, you couldn't tell. One was homecoming, and the other was the Gilmer/Carthage game.

Txbroadcaster
12-14-2017, 11:45 AM
You fool, Yoda didn't say that.

That would have been an odd scene in Star Wars if he had.

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 11:52 AM

Plot twist.

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 12:38 PM

Man, you guys need the game to start. Lol

d0tc0m
12-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Man, you guys need the game to start. Lol

You're right! I sure hope Celina wins tonight. I've got a good feeling about it.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 12:54 PM
You're right! I sure hope Celina wins tonight. I've got a good feeling about it.

Well, they can't lose. That's for sure.

LionFan72
12-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Good luck To the Graham Steers tonight, should be a really good game!! Here's to a big win with no injuries!!

Gsquared
12-14-2017, 01:08 PM

:thumbsup:

bleedgreen
12-14-2017, 04:59 PM
This Kennedale fan will sit with the Steers.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Wow. So it's been said that Graham's QB will be the best athlete on the field. That's an interesting statement. Could be true, I guess we will see.

waterboy
12-14-2017, 06:37 PM
After thinking about it, I say PG wins by a few.

slingshot
12-14-2017, 06:56 PM
Graham wins. I'm now thinking by 10-14 points....

Aesculus gilmus
12-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Wow. So it's been said that Graham's QB will be the best athlete on the field. That's an interesting statement. Could be true, I guess we will see.

Best player, I think, is what Tepper said. The QB for Graham is very intelligent - Academic All-Stater - with a high football IQ as well.

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Anyone have a stream to listen to the game?

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:06 PM
Graham starts 3 and out

jason
12-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Graham starts 3 and out
link?

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:09 PM
link?

No idea..I'm at the game

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:10 PM
PG scores a TD but its called back illegal block.....3 penalties on the opening drive and they punt

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:14 PM
Another 3 and out...PG defense all over Graham early

bleedgreen
12-14-2017, 08:14 PM
Defensive game with some ugly mixed in.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:19 PM
Pleasant Grove getting to the edge with relative ease...Garrett a 15 yard run and its 7-0

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 08:19 PM
No idea..I'm at the game

Well go live on Facebook or something lol

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:21 PM
Beggars can't be choosy lol

waterboy
12-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Nfhs is not giving me the game and I paid for it.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Graham goes 3 and out again...Pleasant Grove is whipping them up front...Horn is really antsy in the pocket early

jason
12-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Graham gonna get exposed in this one. They've been overrated all year.

jason
12-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Nfhs is not giving me the game and I paid for it.what's your login, I'll try to fix it?!?

lbjacj
12-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Working for me.

sk1
12-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Anyone have a stream to listen to the game?

Try
www.kblyfm.com

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:28 PM
TOUCHDOWN PG!!! TJ Cole 18 yards runs a defender over at the 5!!!

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:29 PM
Texarkana Pleasant Grove 14 Graham 0 1:42 left 1st Qtr #txhsfb @dctf

jason
12-14-2017, 08:29 PM
Try
www.kblyfm.comthat just errors out

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Pleasant Grove just destroyed the kickoff returner for Graham there...he's limping off #txhsfb

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Try
www.kblyfm.com

I don’t guess that one works on mobile.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:32 PM
Graham finding some running run...Gilmore back to back first downs near midfield #txhsfb

sk1
12-14-2017, 08:33 PM
I don’t guess that one works on mobile.

I am listening here

https://www.kblyfm.com/

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Pleasant Grove 14 Graham 0 End 1st Qtr Horn has been sacked three times already....Graham facing a 3rd and 13

sk1
12-14-2017, 08:34 PM
I am listening here

https://www.kblyfm.com/

Just hit listen live and I got it

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Graham goes to the bag of tricks and PG snuffs it out for a 14 yard loss...Steers are punting

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Graham isn't kicking to PG..punting out of bounds and the Hawks again with good field position

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:45 PM
TOUCHDOWN PG!! Cole 17 yards out and Graham is in serious trouble!!! #txhsfb

Bosqueville
12-14-2017, 08:46 PM
TOUCHDOWN PG!! Cole 17 yards out and Graham is in serious trouble!!! #txhsfb

Holy crap!

waterboy
what's your login, I'll try to fix it?!?
I am trying to watch it on tv. Not getting video or sound.

Matthew328
Right now this looks like a total mismatch

jason
12-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Graham radio griping about refs... apparently the side judge on PG side is scared of their head coach so he's throwing flags against graham that aren't penalties....

Aesculus gilmus
12-14-2017, 08:50 PM
In retrospect, I am amazed Gilmer came within three points. Graham reminds me of how they were against Gilmer in 2012. Just totally outmanned.

sk1
12-14-2017, 08:53 PM
I am trying to watch it on tv. Not getting video or sound.

I got sound on nfhs but video kept freezing up

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Texarkana Pleasant Grove 28 Graham 0 2:21 2nd Qtr #txshfb @dctf

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Graham radio griping about refs... apparently the side judge on PG side is scared of their head coach so he's throwing flags against graham that aren't penalties....

Graham is getting their ass kicked this has nothing to do with the refs lol

Tejastrue
12-14-2017, 08:54 PM
The feed is crap and obviously not live.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 08:56 PM
always better to go to the game if you can....technology doesn't always work the way its intended

Tejastrue
12-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I want my money back. lol

lbjacj
12-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Probably your ISP. I have had no issues!

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 09:00 PM
NFHS working fine for me. These boys are the real deal. Hard to understand that watching highlights because they're not flashy. They're so extremely disciplined and swarm to the ball, and grind out yards on the offensive side of the ball.

bobcat1
12-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Just hit listen live and I got it

Thanks I finally got it

jason
12-14-2017, 09:01 PM
Graham is getting their ass kicked this has nothing to do with the refs lol
Well I gathered that. Just reporting what I'm hearing.

Razorback88
12-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Graham overmatched and getting pushed around

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:03 PM
HALF Texarkana Pleasant Grove 28 Graham 0 #txhsfb @dctf

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 09:03 PM
Graham gonna get exposed in this one. They've been overrated all year.

I didn't think they were overrated but definitely over hyped.

Radio is riding the refs hard.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:08 PM
I didn't think they were overrated but definitely over hyped.

Radio is riding the refs hard.

Homer radio....there's no telling what they are saying...lol

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Homer radio....there's no telling what they are saying...lol

Has PG been running a pretty balanced offense? I figured they would be run heavy with the wing t.

Tejastrue
12-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Probably your ISP. I have had no issues!

It states the feed works best with Chrome so I switched. Was using Firefox. Seems to be better. May be all for not. This game appears to be over.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Has PG been running a pretty balanced offense? I figured they would be run heavy with the wing t.

They are run heavy but they throw it well when they do throw it

waterboy
I knew PG was the real deal, but the way others were talking about Graham I thought it would be a much better game. I can't get a live feed. I got rooked.

Matthew328
Graham has 67 yards of offense in the first half

waterboy
12-14-2017, 09:15 PM
I watched the baseball state tournament last year on my tv but can't watch this game on it? Switched to my new computer with the latest version of everything and still loading? I know my internet connection is not the best but it's usually sufficient.

waterboy
12-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Finally got video on my computer. Wish I could get it on my big screen.

pirate4state
12-14-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm just here for the comments :1popcorn: :eek:

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Man I'm glad that dude from Graham started asking about 2012 Gilmer. I knew when he was comparing us and them now, that they were in trouble. We were not that good that year, and it showed the next week. I changed my pick to PG. Thanks Duece!!!

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 09:26 PM
Now I'm wondering about Stephenville. Kinda glad I took Kennedale.

jason
12-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Now I'm wondering about Stephenville. Kinda glad I took Kennedale.cause Graham beat them?

Bosqueville
Briandumith is going to have to search hard for some positive pictures to post..

lostaussie
Yes sir

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Pretty sure Stephenville was missing some guys that day but you are right..I'm wondering also

jason
12-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Yes sir
Stephenville was dominating that game until a late hit knocked sv rb out of game...

and the officiating was as bad as it allegedly is in this game lol...

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 09:31 PM
We shall see. One difference between the two is PG can throw when needed. Kennedale hardly ever throws.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:32 PM
We shall see. One difference between the two is PG can throw when needed. Kennedale hardly ever throws.

And Stephenville is very familiar with the Wing-T and defending teams with speed....they do a good job a lot of the time against that offense

lbjacj
12-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Yes I am using Chrome.

Yeah I think Graham is out matched in this one. Whoever wins tomorrow will have a tough game next week!

jason
12-14-2017, 09:35 PM
And Stephenville is very familiar with the Wing-T and defending teams with speed....they do a good job a lot of the time against that offense
Hopefully some key sv players are healthy. One in particular didn't finish the game last week.

44INAROW
12-14-2017, 09:38 PM
I'm just here for the comments :1popcorn: :eek:

ROFL

Tejastrue
12-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Is it just me or does that Graham defense look rather smallish? I guess it could be PG is that big.

Old Tiger
12-14-2017, 09:41 PM
I was told Graham would stomp them. Why was I lied to?

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:42 PM
Pleasant Grove moves into more of a soft defense and Graham making them pay they've moved to the PG 10 #txhsfb

bobcat1
12-14-2017, 09:42 PM
I was told Graham would stomp them. Why was I lied to?

Well because you are Casey.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Graham turns it over on downs as PG turns the heat up once the Steers get to the ten #txhsfb

Old Tiger
12-14-2017, 09:45 PM
Is it just me or does that Graham defense look rather smallish? I guess it could be PG is that big.

Look small to me

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/225a74b653f8d8d00c42f15e42e099e2.jpg

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Game....set....match....Garrett 85 yard touchdown run

Razorback88
12-14-2017, 09:50 PM
Guess Graham wasn't as good as advertised......didn't expect a blowout

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 09:51 PM
I just don't see anyone stopping PG. Just too many weapons.

lostaussie
12-14-2017, 09:51 PM
Night night Nicky

pirate4state
12-14-2017, 09:52 PM
Makes me wonder if WOS will do the same to Wimbo? :thinking:

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 09:56 PM
35-7 PG now

bobcat1
12-14-2017, 09:57 PM
Makes me wonder if WOS will do the same to Wimbo? :thinking:Yes only worse! Ask WOS 87. He'll tell ya!:taunt:

Stownhorse
12-14-2017, 09:59 PM

I doubt it but I bet they still win. I would like to see a WOS - PG game televised.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 10:01 PM
End 3rd Qtr 35-7 Pleasant Grove and they are driving

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 10:08 PM
Announcers on NFHS are hit or miss. Just said "Graham is playing much better against the speed screen." It just went for 84 yards the last time they ran it lol.

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 10:09 PM
LOL then they mentioned PG beating Gladewater, in making a case for how good they are. GW didn't even make the playoffs.

Matthew328
12-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Texarkana Pleasant Grove 38 Graham 7 8:03 left in the game #txhsfb @dctf

toddg
12-14-2017, 10:14 PM
Graham’s radio guys are cracking me up LOL! The epitome of homerism..I like it!!

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 10:17 PM
Video stream is down.

waterboy
12-14-2017, 10:19 PM
This is the same PG team that barely beat Gilmer? I think our district was much stronger than some want to believe. Beating Gilmer got this Hawk team over the hump, and made them believe, in my opinion. Good luck to whoever gets them in the finals. You'll probably need it.

waterboy
12-14-2017, 10:21 PM
Is the Carthage / La Vega game gonna be streamed live?

jason
12-14-2017, 10:21 PM
Graham’s radio guys are cracking me up LOL! The epitome of homerism..I like it!!38-7 with 6 minutes left and they're "probably running out of time"...

waterboy
12-14-2017, 10:23 PM
38-7 with 6 minutes left and they're "probably running out of time"...

Haha... ya think?

sk1
12-14-2017, 10:24 PM

It will be on TexanLive

oldtownag
12-14-2017, 10:24 PM

Yes. Texanlive

waterboy
12-14-2017, 10:34 PM
It will be on TexanLive
Is that a video stream?

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 10:35 PM
Yes on Texanlive.

sk1
12-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Is that a video stream?

Yes. They will be showing multiple games tomorrow. Just pick which one you want to watch.

sk1
12-14-2017, 10:39 PM
Yes. They will be showing multiple games tomorrow. Just pick which one you want to watch.

You can buy a playoff package which I do or buy a single game for 9.99

Aggie98
12-14-2017, 10:39 PM
Yes. Texanlive

I hope Texanlive is better than nfhsnetwork... I guess nfhs stands for notbad for halfass streaming.

sk1
12-14-2017, 10:40 PM
I hope Texanlive is better than nfhsnetwork... I guess nfhs stands for notbad for halfass streaming.

I have never had problems with Texanlive.

lbjacj
12-14-2017, 10:42 PM
Use Chrome as your browser and it works better.

waterboy
12-14-2017, 10:51 PM
Use Chrome as your browser and it works better.

nfhs still stinks even with chrome. It's in and out at times throughout.

slingshot
12-14-2017, 11:14 PM
Wow. Didn’t see this coming... Will PG do the same thing to WOS?

H3llR4z0r
12-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Wow. Didn’t see this coming... Will PG do the same thing to WOS?

WOS has to beat Wimbo first. WOS hasn't had an easy win in a while.

Tejastrue
12-14-2017, 11:40 PM

Why?

briandumith*
12-15-2017, 12:11 AM
Crow ate... PG is a great team....i would like for them to win it all...great performance in all facets..good crow ate....yuck not bad with Tabasco.............
To my steer Nation love you guys I'm going to miss you guys i may not be around as much anymore you only find me here on the downlow I'm not going to be on fnr anymore much love from my heart

Matthew328
12-15-2017, 01:04 AM
I thought PG would win but wow I didnt expect what I saw tonight

toddg
12-15-2017, 01:25 AM
From an obviously unbiased super-generally ius on another forum:

Wow! Apparently he is Nostradamus..very prophetic

toddg
12-15-2017, 01:27 AM
From an obviously unbiased super-genius on another forum:
Super genius was right

H3llR4z0r
12-15-2017, 01:41 AM
Crow ate... PG is a great team....i would like for them to win it all...great performance in all facets..good crow ate....yuck not bad with Tabasco.............
The my steer Nation love you guys I'm going to miss you guys it may not be around as much anymore you only find me here on the down wrong I'm not going to be on f&r anymore much love call my heart

Don't leave me now!

briandumith*
12-15-2017, 01:48 AM
Don't leave me now!I am staying in the DL just can't take the crazness of fnr
anymore

LionFan72
12-15-2017, 04:13 AM
Holy catfish crap, sure didn't see this coming! PG must be the second coming of Carthage! Congrats to Graham Steers on a fine season and to PG on making the finals.

bobcat1
12-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Congrats Graham. Super Season. I had you picked to win it all. Congrats to PG. Must be a great team to dismantle Graham like that. I say you will win it all. Special Team!

Old Tiger
12-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Announcers on NFHS are hit or miss. Just said "Graham is playing much better against the speed screen." It just went for 84 yards the last time they ran it lol.

At least you had announcers. I didn’t have any sound except for the touchdown animation and sound. Which scared the crap out of me because I had my volume up on my computer with my headphones on.

Gsquared
12-15-2017, 09:13 AM
# 77 for Pleasant Grove might be the best player I have seen this season.

H3llR4z0r
12-15-2017, 09:25 AM
# 77 for Pleasant Grove might be the best player I have seen this season.

But #7 was named that before the game started.