PDA

View Full Version : Who called this meetin'?....

Cam
12-01-2017, 05:54 PM
....I stumbled upon this website!........:vrycnfsd::taunt:

....and it's still all Greendawg's fault!!!

.....is it football season yet??.....

44INAROW
12-01-2017, 07:14 PM
....I stumbled upon this website!........:vrycnfsd::taunt:

....and it's still all Greendawg's fault!!!

.....is it football season yet??.....

Where the HE "double hockey sticks" have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panfan
12-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Look what the cat dragged, scratch that, cough up.

Cam
12-02-2017, 01:35 AM
Where the HE "double hockey sticks" have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....well....there are two stories but only one is true........I'll let you decide....

1) I was abducted by aliens....NO NO NO...not the kind you find in Del Rio...I'm talkin' bout them little gray bastards with the huge eyes, tiny lips, and non-existent genitalia.....anyways we climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies, singing, come sail away come sail away come sail away with me.....:doh:......they did all kinds of experiments on me I'm tellin' ya....including of course the dreaded rectal exam.....not to mention I'm allergic to latex!!.....they tortured me by locking me up in a tiny pitch black cell and making me watch game film of bad teams trying to run the dreaded slot-T on a 60" Sony 4K monitor they stole from Greendawg's home......just for the record, no Liberty Hill game footage was used in this process.....after bout 6 months they got bored with me and dropped me off at home at 2:00 in the mornin'....I'm fine now except for the excessive growth of hair on my back, nostrils, and ears, the scaly itchy skin round my ankles, the slow and frequent urination at night, and the memory loss/forgetfulness......must have been the result of whatever they injected me with....course my wife says I'm just gettin' old but I ain't havin' none of that!....

2) The second story is panfan gave me his old purple motor scooter late last year and I went on a cross country cruise to find myself......I hit the road the day after my last Downlow post in September of 2016....anyways, went through Arizona just to see if there really was alot of sand there.....took some yoga classes in California....headed up the west coast to Oregon where I lived with a family of sasquatches for about a month...they finally told me I couldn't stay......so I cut across to Wyoming cause I wanted to see where they filmed that disturbing scene in Brokeback Mountain.....crossed into South Dakota for no particular reason......went south into Nebraska cause I really don't think that Jeepers Creepers dude really runs around in the corn fields.....into Kansas just to see if Kansas State coach Bill Snyder is really still there.......headed southeast into Alabama where southern men really don't like Neil Young....still!....crossed into Georgia which for some particular reason I kept hearing banjos playin'........back up through Tennessee where the Vols best sports team is the quidditch squad.........into West Virginia where everyone wears Duluth Trading Company flannel shirts.......and eventually made it to Connecticut the land where everyone needs a sun tan......I finally ditched the scooter after it overheated in New Milford.......I'm just glad I'm back in Texas!!!!:D

Cam
12-02-2017, 01:38 AM
Look what the cat dragged, scratch that, cough up.

.....you hush Barney!......:taunt:

panfan
12-02-2017, 12:51 PM
....well....there are two stories but only one is true........I'll let you decide....

1) I was abducted by aliens....NO NO NO...not the kind you find in Del Rio...I'm talkin' bout them little gray bastards with the huge eyes, tiny lips, and non-existent genitalia.....anyways we climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies, singing, come sail away come sail away come sail away with me.....:doh:......they did all kinds of experiments on me I'm tellin' ya....including of course the dreaded rectal exam.....not to mention I'm allergic to latex!!.....they tortured me by locking me up in a tiny pitch black cell and making me watch game film of bad teams trying to run the dreaded slot-T on a 60" Sony 4K monitor they stole from Greendawg's home......just for the record, no Liberty Hill game footage was used in this process.....after bout 6 months they got bored with me and dropped me off at home at 2:00 in the mornin'....I'm fine now except for the excessive growth of hair on my back, nostrils, and ears, the scaly itchy skin round my ankles, the slow and frequent urination at night, and the memory loss/forgetfulness......must have been the result of whatever they injected me with....course my wife says I'm just gettin' old but I ain't havin' none of that!....

2) The second story is panfan gave me his old purple motor scooter late last year and I went on a cross country cruise to find myself......I hit the road the day after my last Downlow post in September of 2016....anyways, went through Arizona just to see if there really was alot of sand there.....took some yoga classes in California....headed up the west coast to Oregon where I lived with a family of sasquatches for about a month...they finally told me I couldn't stay......so I cut across to Wyoming cause I wanted to see where they filmed that disturbing scene in Brokeback Mountain.....crossed into South Dakota for no particular reason......went south into Nebraska cause I really don't think that Jeepers Creepers dude really runs around in the corn fields.....into Kansas just to see if Kansas State coach Bill Snyder is really still there.......headed southeast into Alabama where southern men really don't like Neil Young....still!....crossed into Georgia which for some particular reason I kept hearing banjos playin'........back up through Tennessee where the Vols best sports team is the quidditch squad.........into West Virginia where everyone wears Duluth Trading Company flannel shirts.......and eventually made it to Connecticut the land where everyone needs a sun tan......I finally ditched the scooter after it overheated in New Milford.......I'm just glad I'm back in Texas!!!!:D
I'm going with #1, although I haven't seen that scooter in a while.

stardog
12-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Oh sure - show up for the dessert !!!

ARE YOU OUT ON BAIL ?

Rabid Cougar
12-02-2017, 07:28 PM
He was colluding with the Russians.......

Rocket Man
12-02-2017, 11:44 PM

You’re almost right; the REAL truth, according my numerous & widespread sources, is that CAM IS a Russian with a very nice tan. He has been in DC all these months in the Special Prosecutor’s basement being tortured. What CAM mistook for aliens were really Government lawyers, totally understandable. After weeks & weeks of denying that he saw HRC naked & gave the pics to DJT, they let him go with only a scooter & a compass to find his way home, well and a Taco Bell gift card. The damnedest thing about it all is that it happened as a result of greendawg’s telling CAM a Russian joke on his cell phone.

Anyway, that’s what my numerous & widespread sources told me.

stardog
12-03-2017, 12:17 AM
You’re almost right; the REAL truth, according my numerous & widespread sources, is that CAM IS a Russian with a very nice tan. He has been in DC all these months in the Special Prosecutor’s basement being tortured. What CAM mistook for aliens were really Government lawyers, totally understandable. After weeks & weeks of denying that he saw HRC naked & gave the pics to DJT, they let him go with only a scooter & a compass to find his way home, well and a Taco Bell gift card. The damnedest thing about it all is that it happened as a result of greendawg’s telling CAM a Russian joke on his cell phone.

Anyway, that’s what my numerous & widespread sources told me.

That's the story I absolutely believe !!!
It is Greendawgs fault and will Cam throw him under the school bus ?
For now DJT got him free so he could have a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Cam
12-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Oh sure - show up for the dessert !!!

ARE YOU OUT ON BAIL ?

:thinking:

Cam
12-03-2017, 09:19 PM

.....no collutin'.......I don't collute with no one......

Tejastrue
12-03-2017, 09:33 PM
All this because your team had an off year.

rb585
12-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Story #1 seems way more believable.

Cam
12-03-2017, 10:36 PM
All this because your team had an off year.

.......let's not go there Tejas!.......

....that was all Greendawg's fault!.....

Tejastrue
12-03-2017, 10:47 PM
.......let's not go there Tejas!.......

....that was all Greendawg's fault!.....

Miss your crazy arse around here. Don't go too far! :wave:

greendawg84
12-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Well , well , look who decided to show up again !

Sorry about the Russian joke , did not think they were listening !!!! My bad

I had also heard he was in the slammer so that story must be the truth . If its on the web it has to be true right ?!

AND NONE OF IT WAS MY FAULT !

Cam
12-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Miss your crazy arse around here. Don't go too far! :wave:

.......don't encourage him!!.......