PDA

View Full Version : RangerMom

vet93
12-08-2002, 09:58 PM
I tried to send you a PM on the allsports board to congratulate you on your win. I guess that some person out there named Rangermom instead of Ranger_mom got your message. She probably thinks that I am some kind of nut. I just went on and on. Well anyway...here is a public congratulations and good luck against the Tigers. Hopefully some of these so called "slow" west texas boys can show everyone what we are made of out here in the "sticks"!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Thanks Vet, it was an exciting game. I guess I now know why I wasn't able to use the Rangermom name when I initially signed up - someone else already has it!!

SintonFan
12-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Let me also say that you here have shown alot of class for the Rangers. You have made your town proud with your responses and posts.
Congratulations Rangers!

BTW, is Ranger Dad your husband?
If it is, it's about time he got on here... :)

mustang04
12-08-2002, 10:52 PM
RangerMom:Ive only been a memeber on here since oct or w/e...but evry time i read ur posts, they are never negative, its fans like u that i like that go for their team, but have alot of respect for other teams, and although i was one of the f-ball players on the field sat. u still have my respect and i hope that yall do good :)

Ranger Mom
12-08-2002, 11:05 PM
SintonFan:
Let me also say that you here have shown alot of class for the Rangers. You have made your town proud with your responses and posts.
Congratulations Rangers!

BTW, is Ranger Dad your husband?
If it is, it's about time he got on here... :) No, unfortunatly my husband is not computer savvy - AT ALL!! I have been wondering myself who he is. I saw that he was "our newest registered member" a couple of days ago - but have never seen him post!!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2002, 11:10 PM
mustang04:
RangerMom:Ive only been a memeber on here since oct or w/e...but evry time i read ur posts, they are never negative, its fans like u that i like that go for their team, but have alot of respect for other teams, and although i was one of the f-ball players on the field sat. u still have my respect and i hope that yall do good :) Thank you for your post, that was very nice. I see no reason to get on here and slam someone else, I guess the only time I get defensive is when someone critizes our players by name or number - I don't think that is fair. Also, I want to say I have a great deal of respect for you and your team. That game had to be rough for the team, but ya'll handled it with great class. Are you a junior - I wondered because of the "04" at the end of your username??