PDA

View Full Version : Auburn!

jason
11-25-2017, 07:01 PM
Stidham!!

regaleagle
11-25-2017, 08:07 PM
I watched every play of it......he played smart and clean. Even scored off a qb pressure inside the red zone. Way to go Auburn!! I absolutely detest Alabama and all the nods they get.

Scoop27
11-25-2017, 08:46 PM
This belongs on the college-pro thread

44INAROW
11-25-2017, 09:24 PM
This belongs on the college-pro thread

I'm making an executive decision to leave this thread alone. I had complaints about 3A scores cluttering up the scores thread and didn't take any action so I guess it's ok to leave a college post on the high school forum. It's not like we have 100's of threads anyway. Way I see it- Stidham is a product of 4A football anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollywood
11-25-2017, 10:37 PM
I'm making an executive decision to leave this thread alone. I had complaints about 3A scores cluttering up the scores thread and didn't take any action so I guess it's ok to leave a college post on the high school forum. It's not like we have 100's of threads anyway. Way I see it- Stidham is a product of 4A football anyway.

Applause 44!

Tejastrue
11-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Man I enjoyed watching this kid play today knowing the 4A connection. Makes you proud. Not to mention it was Alabama.

Wayne
11-25-2017, 11:06 PM
I enjoyed watching him in high school and enjoy watching him even more at the next level. Is there any other 4a guys doing great at the next level?

regaleagle
11-26-2017, 04:16 AM
Dalton Sturm is the qb for UTSA, and he's the former qb of 3A Goliad. He has a rocket of an arm. Should I move this to the 3A forum???

44INAROW
11-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Dalton Sturm is the qb for UTSA, and he's the former qb of 3A Goliad. He has a rocket of an arm. Should I move this to the 3A forum???

Heck no! Always good to see small town players doing good at the next level. Dalton is the grandson of a good friend of mine.

hollywood
11-26-2017, 02:29 PM
I enjoyed watching him in high school and enjoy watching him even more at the next level. Is there any other 4a guys doing great at the next level?

Alabama’s QB Jaylon Hurts is from Texas but played HS in the Houston area. Probably a 5A or 6A.

hollywood
11-26-2017, 02:46 PM
Man I enjoyed watching this kid play today knowing the 4A connection. Makes you proud. Not to mention it was Alabama.

True story... the summer before Stidham’s 9th grade year , he came over to one of my friends house with their sons for a July 4th get together. Several of us were playing a little game of “21” in their swimming pool. Just hanging out having a good time. Those young men jumped in to join in the game. My friend mentioned to me that this kid, Jarrett, was going to be the next great Sville QB. I replied, “he’s got some mighty big shoes to fill if he’s going to achieve that status”. As soon as he touched the basketball and started draining shots from anywhere in the pool, I thought damn, this kid is a baller. Ha! Little did we know then that he would be winning a State Championship as a Soph playing WR and playing in the Iron Bowl as Auburn’s QB in the biggest game of his career to date and beating the big bullies of College football, Alabama seven years later. Stidham is probably one of the most respectful and humble young men I’ve ever been around. Makes it even more impressive to know how naturally talented he is. A lot of young men would have had a super ego. Not this young man. He’s one of those rare athletes that has both a very high level of talent and is super down to earth.