cc700
11-20-2003, 06:58 PM
IF THEY MEET WHO DO YOU LIKE?

3afan2K3
11-21-2003, 12:11 AM
gainsville isnt in the 3rd round yet

kaorder1999
11-21-2003, 01:16 AM
forney kicked g-ville's butt the last two times they met! those were possible the only times the two times have met but might be wrong

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

J-RABBITS
11-21-2003, 01:29 AM
i think gainesville beat forney in a scrimmage in august 5-1...dont know how much stock you can put into that...im sure it will get brought up alot this week though if gainesville gets to round 3, which they should...

3afan2K3
11-21-2003, 08:36 AM
J-RABBITS:
i think gainesville beat forney in a scrimmage in august 5-1...dont know how much stock you can put into that...im sure it will get brought up alot this week though if gainesville gets to round 3, which they should...forney didnt play their starters in that scrimmage

Rabbit'93
11-21-2003, 09:35 AM
The only time I can remember Gville beating forney was in the '89 playoffs. In the area round. They put it to us pretty bad too. They had two brothers that could fly. Oates I think there names where.

3afan
11-21-2003, 11:09 AM
if forney & gainesville do play, lets hope its anywhere but PENNINGTON. have there been any games there? i dont think so, i guess they still have the hard astroturf surface. plus, ever since they took parking money when the lot was full then told folks they had to find a place on the streets to park i don't like the place.

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-21-2003, 11:23 AM
I would like to see Tx stadium or mes. memorial

Rabdad
11-21-2003, 11:30 AM
All 4 teams agreed on a stadium. The game will be Fri. 7:00 @ a large stadium (67000)in Dallas.
Forney has played there 5 times in the last 3 years...
Home field advantage?

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Rabdad ]</small>

agrabfan
11-21-2003, 11:31 AM
From what I hear ( not official ) is that the
next game will be at Texas Stadium.

jason
11-21-2003, 12:04 PM
agrabfan:
next game will be at Texas Stadium.that'd be cool...forney hasnt lost there since the '00 state title game if i remember correctly...

PPHSfan
11-21-2003, 12:15 PM
The game is already on the schedule at Texas Stadium. The winner of the Gainesville vs TE game will play Forney at 7:30 next Friday. Home team as I understand it, will be flipped for tomorrow morning.

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

3afan
11-21-2003, 12:17 PM
yeah i suspected it was scheduled, but never sure til its official ... cool

3afan
11-21-2003, 12:18 PM
jason:

agrabfan:
next game will be at Texas Stadium.that'd be cool...forney hasnt lost there since the '00 state title game if i remember correctly...they lost to everman there last season ...

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

PPHSfan
11-21-2003, 12:25 PM
Yea, but they beat Atlanta there, the week before.

Everman01Grad.
11-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Gainsville looks like Everman Team of last two years. If they do play forney (which they will) it should an interesting game. Foney is okay havent really played a team like this. Gainsville is okay hasnt played a team like forney either. This would really be a good game to go and see.

jason
11-21-2003, 02:26 PM
3afan:

jason:

agrabfan:
next game will be at Texas Stadium.that'd be cool...forney hasnt lost there since the '00 state title game if i remember correctly...they lost to everman there last season ...i thought it was at pennington

J-RABBITS
11-21-2003, 02:29 PM
hopefully its texas stadium cause i will defenitley go and see it...ive heard dale hansen rank gainesville #5 in his high school top 10 so they must be about something...he usually doesn't mention 3a teams...

and is gainesville a offensive or defensive type team?...and what kind of offense do they use??

and if this gainesville team is like everman a couple years ago, forney will be able to play with them the whole game...that 01 everman team was defenitley faster than the team of last year from what i saw of both forney games...

PPHSfan
11-21-2003, 02:48 PM
Hansen doesn't usually mention 3A teams because he has probably never seen a 3A team play in his entire life.

Hansen just runs his head about what he thinks, after reading stats. If Hansen had half a brain there are at least 3 teams that he would mention in the same group as Gainesville, but then again, I would bet Sinton66's money that he has never seen Gainesville play a down of football.

JRabbit_Fan
11-21-2003, 02:53 PM
jason:

3afan:

jason:

agrabfan:
next game will be at Texas Stadium.that'd be cool...forney hasnt lost there since the '00 state title game if i remember correctly...they lost to everman there last season ...i thought it was at penningtonTwo years ago it was at Pennington. Last year was the semi-finals at Texas stadium.

MonkeyJoe
11-21-2003, 03:36 PM
J-RABBITS:
hopefully its texas stadium cause i will defenitley go and see it...ive heard dale hansen rank gainesville #5 in his high school top 10 so they must be about something...he usually doesn't mention 3a teams...

and is gainesville a offensive or defensive type team?...and what kind of offense do they use??

and if this gainesville team is like everman a couple years ago, forney will be able to play with them the whole game...that 01 everman team was defenitley faster than the team of last year from what i saw of both forney games...Gainesville is pure DEFENSE. only given up like 51 points all season. their line is not even average, its kinda small, but real quick. if you pound the ball all 4 quarters they wear down, im sure that is what forney has planned. If they win the coin toss they kick off because they like to let the defense set the tempo for the game. the use alotta shotgun, but mainly give the ball to purvey . the lowest scoring game this year was 30-0 in week 2 against bonham. they have alot of team speed and can score from anywhere on the field...their kicker has got the leg for 55 yard field goals. hes not as accurate as he is powerful tho. they pick up their yards in chunks, its not like they run and get 4 yards here 3 yards there...its they run for 15 then pass for 20 then run for 9...they never have a dominate ammount of first downs. they take what the defense gives them..