PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Sinton?!?!?!

rb585
11-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Had a bunch of skill position guys coming back...

Outscored 100-0 in the last game and a half??

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Had a bunch of skill position guys coming back...

Outscored 100-0 in the last game and a half??

***conspiracy theory***

Sinton is purposefully tanking so they can play Rio Hondo in Round 1. Sinton has a big time psychological advantage over them.

SHSBulldog00
11-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Sinton has had a ton of injuries and it could not of happened at a worse time facing Cuero and Sweeny in back to back weeks.

pirate4state
11-05-2017, 11:13 PM
In our game vs AP we lost 2 starters (OL), one for the season. Vs Wharton we lost another 3-4 starters (1 OL), leaving us with 2 starting OL. And we lost those 2 in the Cuero game, plus a WR & our MLB and a DB leaving us with a JV OL and major holes on the DL/LB core since a lot of our guys played on both sides of the ball. Vs Sweeny we lost our RB and a converted DE and we still have a few playing banged up. This was the one year (lack of depth) we couldn’t afford to have injuries and well, we are toast! I think we get one OL back this week, but I don’t think it will do much good. Losing Tristan is a huge blow. These past 2 games have been disappointing for everyone. We’ll see if we can salvage anything this week and TBH if we lose anyone else, I don’t expect us to make it out of the first round.

zebrablue2
11-06-2017, 06:22 PM
In our game vs AP we lost 2 starters (OL), one for the season. Vs Wharton we lost another 3-4 starters (1 OL), leaving us with 2 starting OL. And we lost those 2 in the Cuero game, plus a WR & our MLB and a DB leaving us with a JV OL and major holes on the DL/LB core since a lot of our guys played on both sides of the ball. Vs Sweeny we lost our RB and a converted DE and we still have a few playing banged up. This was the one year (lack of depth) we couldn’t afford to have injuries and well, we are toast! I think we get one OL back this week, but I don’t think it will do much good. Losing Tristan is a huge blow. These past 2 games have been disappointing for everyone. We’ll see if we can salvage anything this week and TBH if we lose anyone else, I don’t expect us to make it out of the first round.

U know I'm backin y'all P4S, I have tons of respect for coach Allen. You all hang in there!!!

pirate4state
11-07-2017, 12:05 PM
U know I'm backin y'all P4S, I have tons of respect for coach Allen. You all hang in there!!!

thank you!