PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward to nice LONG drive to Big Spring

BEAST
11-02-2017, 07:09 PM
This is gonna be brutal. On many fronts.

BEAST

jason
11-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Not even worth the drive.
They brought more to Stephenville then I thought they would but you could hear the frustration in their fans.

regaleagle
11-02-2017, 08:30 PM
What's wrong over there??? They have a big enrollment. And must have some fan and community support if they go at least 50/50.

wyliefan
11-02-2017, 09:29 PM
When Wylie played there a few weeks back, I would guess less than 500 people were on the BS side. Talking with some of the Wylie coaches most of the athletes have not played football in the last few years. Not sure why -my opinion, maybe poor coaching, inconsistent and not very disciplined.(third coach in 4 years i believe ) The sub varsity teams and junior high have been down also. Some of this maybe due declining enrollment the past few years.

On a side note they have a great track program (4x100 went to state and a few individuals also) so they have some good athletes, just not playing football.

Bosqueville
11-03-2017, 07:48 AM
All of this is true but the demographics have really changed in Big Spring. Same can be said in a lot of west Texas School districts. This bodes well for soccer but not so much for football...

slingshot
11-03-2017, 08:21 AM
All of this is true but the demographics have really changed in Big Spring. Same can be said in a lot of west Texas School districts. This bodes well for soccer but not so much for football...This. Maybe a harbinger of things to come for most of Texas over the next 20 years...

BEAST
11-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Wood 56
BS 2
They rolled the clock the entire second half.

BEAST