PDA

View Full Version : Celina 34 Caddo Mills 28

Celina8
10-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Man the Bobcats struggled to beat Caddo Mills as they had to come from behind basically in the 4th quarter to win the game. The Bobcats are just not looking like a very good team this year.

d0tc0m
10-14-2017, 10:03 AM
Man the Bobcats struggled to beat Caddo Mills as they had to come from behind basically in the 4th quarter to win the game. The Bobcats are just not looking like a very good team this year.

Were you at the game? Or, better question, have you seen the Bobcats play at all this year?

regaleagle
10-14-2017, 10:42 AM

I wouldn't worry about it too much.......Celina showed they could play when they played against Argyle. So they had a "bad" game against Caddo Mills.....it happens. But they still came back in the 4th and won it. Sometimes this is the exact kind of game a team needs to take them to a higher level.....to play up to their potential for the rest of the season. I'm still a believer in Celina as a definite contender this season.

Celina8
10-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Were you at the game? Or, better question, have you seen the Bobcats play at all this year?

This one I made and the boys just looked sluggish...I know they are a better team than this but sorry if they are struggling with Caddo who I was not impressed with at all then it is going to be a short playoff run. I was really fired up after the Argyle game as I hoped they type of play would continue to progress, but this game was very disappointing as the Celina team that played Argyle would have won by 4 touchdowns.

d0tc0m
10-14-2017, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much.......Celina showed they could play when they played against Argyle. So they had a "bad" game against Caddo Mills.....it happens. But they still came back in the 4th and won it. Sometimes this is the exact kind of game a team needs to take them to a higher level.....to play up to their potential for the rest of the season. I'm still a believer in Celina as a definite contender this season.

This.