PDA

View Full Version : Week 6: Robinson Rockets vs Bye Perennials

Rocket Man
10-02-2017, 07:10 PM
In a game for the ages , the Rockets take on the Bye Perennials who as far back as history records has played most every team in the great State of Texas and many of them all at one time. Though a long shot, the Rockets are hoping to blast through that annual result of neither a win or loss and somehow find a way to take down these pesky Perennials and post an extra W for the season (we can certainly use it). Venue and game time are as every year TBD; hopefully, this year we will get some info prior to Friday. I’m hoping sooner rather than later. I’m really starting to think Ol’ CAM was on to something when he says, “It’s all greendawgs’ fault!”, those Brunette Bullpups just happen to be playing Bye this week too.

GO ROCKETS!!!

Rocket Man
10-04-2017, 12:15 AM
I thought I’d get at least one sympathy posting.

Dang it, this is all greendawg’s fault.

WOS87
10-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Finish 2nd in District and make it to Round 2 and we can see each other again.

d0tc0m
10-04-2017, 07:00 AM
I thought I’d get at least one sympathy posting.

Dang it, this is all greendawg’s fault.

Sorry, Rocket. Haven't had time this week. Been too busy trying to find film on Bye, because the Bobcats have them this week too.

greendawg84
10-04-2017, 08:09 AM
In a game for the ages , the Rockets take on the Bye Perennials who as far back as history records has played most every team in the great State of Texas and many of them all at one time. Though a long shot, the Rockets are hoping to blast through that annual result of neither a win or loss and somehow find a way to take down these pesky Perennials and post an extra W for the season (we can certainly use it). Venue and game time are as every year TBD; hopefully, this year we will get some info prior to Friday. I’m hoping sooner rather than later. I’m really starting to think Ol’ CAM was on to something when he says, “It’s all greendawgs’ fault!”, those Brunette Bullpups just happen to be playing Bye this week too.

GO ROCKETS!!!

We can use it also ! Likely to be a really long time before we see another W on the ole stat sheet this year !

slingshot
10-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Y'all are playing them? No way! So are we... Absolutely no way Wylie loses this week! Guaranteed!

slingshot
10-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Actually coming at a great time with our M.A.S.H. Unit offense. Got our starting QB back and hoping to be as close to full strength as possible for the showdown with Brownwood the following week. Will need all hands on deck. Should be a good one...

panfan
10-04-2017, 09:16 AM
This Bye game is more like a plague, it affects many at the same time. We are afflicted here this week as well.

Rocket Man
10-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Finish 2nd in District and make it to Round 2 and we can see each other again.

That is highly unlikely this year! Perhaps the stars will align in the Spring.