PDA

View Full Version : Texas a&m vs Arkansas

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2017, 02:55 PM
All we do is win baby

bigcountry
09-23-2017, 03:18 PM
All we do is win baby

Hahaha. Now that's funny. The same ol sorry Arkie team. Come back & talk to us after the rest of the SEC schedule, & repeat that "just win baby". Especially come back after ROLL TIDE puts a whipping on you. That game is going to be a laugher. But did I miss something? I thought UCLA was a fat LOSS.

Best thing about this game... the keep Sumlin train rolls on which I love, & fat boy gets fired at Arkie. Perfect. We got to keep the Sumlin train rolling. Sumlin conference championships? Big goose egg. Please ag, keep Sumlin. (76-35-1).

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Awful lotta talk coming from somebody who has the likes of Iowa St looming tonight....

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Hahaha. Now that's funny. The same ol sorry Arkie team. Come back & talk to us after the rest of the SEC schedule, & repeat that "just win baby". Especially come back after ROLL TIDE puts a whipping on you. That game is going to be a laugher. But did I miss something? I thought UCLA was a fat LOSS.

Best thing about this game... the keep Sumlin train rolls on which I love, & fat boy gets fired at Arkie. Perfect. We got to keep the Sumlin train rolling. Sumlin conference championships? Big goose egg. Please ag, keep Sumlin. (76-35-1).
Didn't the Longhorns play sorry Arkansas a couple years ago in a bowl game? Remind us what the score was against sorry Arkansas

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Awful lotta talk coming from somebody who has the likes of Iowa St looming tonight....

Turns out this game isn't til Thursday. Guess we'll have to wait to see if the Longhorns can pull the upset

bigcountry
09-23-2017, 07:22 PM
Turns out this game isn't til Thursday. Guess we'll have to wait to see if the Longhorns can pull the upset

Get with the program little aggy. Too dumb to know how to read or get an app that has college schedules on it? Wow. Just relax little ag, your yearly slide is on the way. Don't get excited & have to fall so hard this year. (76-37-5)

bigcountry
09-23-2017, 07:40 PM
If we want to go back in the past, I remember a certain agroid team that lost to Iowa State 42-14 in Collie Station (2005). Wow. That's bad. To Iowa State that bad? Wow. And I wonder who won a national title about that time? Can't hear ya? Yeah, that's right... VY & Texas... Your Daddy. And Your Daddy is the last one to bring the crystal ball to Texas. Sure hasn't been that "no championships" school in aggie land. Unless you want to go all the way back to leather helmets. Just too funny. (76-37-5)

Saggy Aggie
09-24-2017, 10:18 AM
If we want to go back in the past, I remember a certain agroid team that lost to Iowa State 42-14 in Collie Station (2005). Wow. That's bad. To Iowa State that bad? Wow. And I wonder who won a national title about that time? Can't hear ya? Yeah, that's right... VY & Texas... Your Daddy. And Your Daddy is the last one to bring the crystal ball to Texas. Sure hasn't been that "no championships" school in aggie land. Unless you want to go all the way back to leather helmets. Just too funny. (76-37-5)

I was in junior high in 2004. Let's talk about something relevant

bigcountry
09-24-2017, 01:47 PM
I was in junior high in 2004. Let's talk about something relevant

Yeah little ag, always wanting to get off any subject that clearly shows how dang mediocre your ag program has been for so long. Relevant is winning some championships in recent memory. Ags can't win a national title because they never win a conference title, & that's relevant right now. It has been 1998 since ag has won a conference title in football. That's as weak as it gets. And you won't this year. Is that revelant enough... this year? (76-37-5)

Saggy Aggie
09-24-2017, 02:26 PM
lets talk about your actual ties to the university of Texas, other than your t shirt. That's relevant

bigcountry
09-24-2017, 02:49 PM
Relevance: I got an actual degree from there, while you couldn't get accepted. Poor little ag... thank goodness, for the likes of you, a&m-collie station is always a backup plan for those that just don't have what it takes to get in to The University. (76-37-5)

Saggy Aggie
09-24-2017, 06:05 PM
fun fact: top 10% gets you automatic admittance into any state school in Texas. Your statement about getting into UT doesn't carry any weight, but I know uneducated folks like yourself wouldn't know that.

Let's see that degree you claim to have. We all know you have plenty of t shirts

bigcountry
09-24-2017, 09:58 PM
fun fact: top 10% gets you automatic admittance into any state school in Texas. Your statement about getting into UT doesn't carry any weight, but I know uneducated folks like yourself wouldn't know that.

Let's see that degree you claim to have. We all know you have plenty of t shirts

I'm not sure where you get your facts from, the hillbilly farm I guess. You need to research The University of Texas admissions a little closer. Better yet, engage with some parents who have tried to get kids in UT, with an ag backup plan. Always harder to get into Texas. All ag is concerned with lately is numbers of students, and it is lowering the standards. That is a known fact & well known. But because you spend most of your time running your mouth, you don't listen or research enough to learn the facts.
(76-37-5)

bigcountry
09-24-2017, 10:13 PM

Ok dense one... I am really getting tired of arguing with you. So, I'll lay out the facts for you & prove your ignorance yet again, & then I'm going to give it break. Arguing with such a mouth, that has little understanding of facts...gets old. Taking a break from the site. From the University of Texas Admissions Department (go find yourself...not that hard)....MIC DROP:

Admission Decisions
Applications to The University of Texas at Austin are subject to a holistic review process.

We consider an applicant’s academic achievement—things like class rank, test scores and the relative rigor of prior coursework. Personal achievement—as demonstrated in written essays, a resume or letters of recommendation—is also considered, along with any special circumstances.

Automatic Admission
Texas law offers eligible freshman applicants automatic admission to public colleges and universities. The initial legislation, passed into law in 1997, offered automatic admission to eligible students in the top 10 percent of their high school class.

In 2009, the law was modified for The University of Texas at Austin. Under the new law, the university must automatically admit enough students to fill 75 percent of available Texas resident spaces. Each fall, the university notifies Texas school officials of the class rank that current high school juniors need to attain by the end of their junior year in order to be automatically admitted.

Summer/Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 applicants: Top 7%
Summer/Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 applicants: Top 7%
Summer/Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 applicants: Top 6%
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board establishes the rules that govern which students are eligible for automatic admission.

Even applications from students who are automatically admissible are subject to holistic review to determine the major to which the applicant will be admitted.

(76-37-5)

Saggy Aggie
09-25-2017, 07:03 PM
I am aware of the current rule, but it wasn't applicable when I applied, so thank you for proving my point once again. Your comment was related to me being accepted, thus the rules at the time of the acceptance (2008) would apply..... not the current rules. We're not talking about 2017 rules, genius. Your comment is still invalid. Even if I had graduated later, I was better than top 6% anyways.

Top 6% would get you automatic admittance now but shitloads of other students will get in as well.

It's easy to get into any public school in Texas as long as you're not a moron. Once again, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Seeing as how I'm the one who actually went to college among the 2 of us, I can actually speak from experience.

I'm still waiting to see something other than your Tshirt.

Scoop27
09-25-2017, 11:17 PM
Aggies lucked out over Arkansas

bigcountry
09-26-2017, 10:20 PM
I am aware of the current rule, but it wasn't applicable when I applied, so thank you for proving my point once again. Your comment was related to me being accepted, thus the rules at the time of the acceptance (2008) would apply..... not the current rules. We're not talking about 2017 rules, genius. Your comment is still invalid. Even if I had graduated later, I was better than top 6% anyways.

Top 6% would get you automatic admittance now but shitloads of other students will get in as well.

It's easy to get into any public school in Texas as long as you're not a moron. Once again, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Seeing as how I'm the one who actually went to college among the 2 of us, I can actually speak from experience.

I'm still waiting to see something other than your Tshirt.

Are you kidding me? Now you want to act like we were talking about 2008? Really? Yeah, let's completely negate that I just set your ass straight on UT admissions requirements. What an absolute arrogant individual you are. Unreal really. Oh, we are going to try & talk our way out of the argument by bringing up when you were being admitted. Really? Laughable. You are a typical thick-headed aggy, that can admit no wrong to anything. Your mouth controls you...not your brain. I don't associate with your kind & have no idea why I have ever wasted my time talking or arguing to such a person. You rubbed me wrong the very first post I ever read from you, & got reeled in for some reason. I knew better than respond to a thick head, but you needed to be put in your place.

I mean you're absolutely a "run your mouth, know-it-all", that I'm officially done with. If you think you are well received always on this board because you post so much, think again. Honestly, many wish you would take a break & shut up for a while. I know several that simply have had enough of your arrogance. From this moment forward I will completely ignore your ass. If I post, I will post my points, but will not interact to your ignorance in any way. It will be like you don't even exist on this board for me, for I will not quote and/or respond at all to you, only post to the thread itself. You have no reasoning whatsoever, so why would anyone argue or interact with such arrogance? This last response of yours took the cake & made me realize what maturity level I was dealing with. Not worth it. It's like arguing with a stump.

You know, you wonder some times why a board has gotten less followers and such, and then you look at immature posters like yourself that try to own the board with their non-stop drivel and you begin to see why. This particular side, the college & pro board has completely gotten dead. I see why now. People get tired of an arrogant mouth dominating a board and finally have enough. I see now what other former posters I have known have understood for awhile. It just isn't worth it. I got were I rarely came over here, but lately thought I would give it another shot. But your cockiness & know-it-all stupidity still reigns over here & I'm done with it. You honestly never shut up, & have the maturity of a 9 year old.

More than likely, some day you are going to look over here & very few folks are going to be over here. They are going to realize there are more important things to spend time on. You can post all you want, & can get a kick out of hearing yourself talk then. Not sure who you will argue with. I am one that will not read your drivel anymore, nor quote & respond to a thing you say. I have absolutely no respect for your kind, so will simply post at my lesisure & completely ignore your cocky ass. Ignoring your kind can only make for a more enjoyable experience, if & when I come back over here. But arguing with a conceited stump head?... not worth my time. And if you want to see a copy of this UT diploma I earned, you name the place & time. Otherwise, good riddance.

Scoop27
09-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Well said Big Country

Saggy Aggie
09-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Are you kidding me? Now you want to act like we were talking about 2008? Really? Yeah, let's completely negate that I just set your ass straight on UT admissions requirements. What an absolute arrogant individual you are. Unreal really. Oh, we are going to try & talk our way out of the argument by bringing up when you were being admitted. Really? Laughable. You are a typical thick-headed aggy, that can admit no wrong to anything. Your mouth controls you...not your brain. I don't associate with your kind & have no idea why I have ever wasted my time talking or arguing to such a person. You rubbed me wrong the very first post I ever read from you, & got reeled in for some reason. I knew better than respond to a thick head, but you needed to be put in your place.

I mean you're absolutely a "run your mouth, know-it-all", that I'm officially done with. If you think you are well received always on this board because you post so much, think again. Honestly, many wish you would take a break & shut up for a while. I know several that simply have had enough of your arrogance. From this moment forward I will completely ignore your ass. If I post, I will post my points, but will not interact to your ignorance in any way. It will be like you don't even exist on this board for me, for I will not quote and/or respond at all to you, only post to the thread itself. You have no reasoning whatsoever, so why would anyone argue or interact with such arrogance? This last response of yours took the cake & made me realize what maturity level I was dealing with. Not worth it. It's like arguing with a stump.

You know, you wonder some times why a board has gotten less followers and such, and then you look at immature posters like yourself that try to own the board with their non-stop drivel and you begin to see why. This particular side, the college & pro board has completely gotten dead. I see why now. People get tired of an arrogant mouth dominating a board and finally have enough. I see now what other former posters I have known have understood for awhile. It just isn't worth it. I got were I rarely came over here, but lately thought I would give it another shot. But your cockiness & know-it-all stupidity still reigns over here & I'm done with it. You honestly never shut up, & have the maturity of a 9 year old.

More than likely, some day you are going to look over here & very few folks are going to be over here. They are going to realize there are more important things to spend time on. You can post all you want, & can get a kick out of hearing yourself talk then. Not sure who you will argue with. I am one that will not read your drivel anymore, nor quote & respond to a thing you say. I have absolutely no respect for your kind, so will simply post at my lesisure & completely ignore your cocky ass. Ignoring your kind can only make for a more enjoyable experience, if & when I come back over here. But arguing with a conceited stump head?... not worth my time. And if you want to see a copy of this UT diploma I earned, you name the place & time. Otherwise, good riddance.

Too long so didnt really get past the first couple sentences... but yeah... you were directly referring to my acceptance, thus the rules at the time of that acceptance would apply...... Even you can understand that?

But yeah, send a copy of your fake diploma or drive it by my house. Happy to send my address by PM if you're not full of it. I wont hold my breath though

Saggy Aggie
09-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Well said Big Country

Haha goddamn, even scoop is talking sh*t to me now. I have reached a new level. Excellent

Weebe
10-02-2017, 11:44 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Two posters who claim to have graduated from Texas (one who wrote for a newspaper), and neither one can write above an 8th grade level.

BwdLion73
10-03-2017, 08:16 AM
This thread is hilarious.

Two posters who claim to have graduated from Texas (one who wrote for a newspaper), and neither one can write above an 8th grade level.

Further proof that they did indeed graduate....:thinking: