PDA

View Full Version : Liberty hill @ port lavaca calhoun

LHPfactory
09-19-2017, 08:10 AM
LIBERTY HILL @ PLC.

After 70 points and 780 yards of Offense against Brownwood, LH will travel to PLC to take on the Sandcrabs. I beleive LH will continue to improve on Walkers Machine.
Insane speed and precision was on display in the Slot-T during second game of the season.

44INAROW
09-19-2017, 08:25 AM
Dayum - that's quite a drive....

LHAG
09-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Dayum - that's quite a drive....

Only 3 and 1/2 hours on a bus each way if you were lucky enough to sign up!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-20-2017, 02:27 AM
Pulling for the Slot-T team, as always. MAN I wish I could come see this game, but I'm back in CA after a week in CC, TX checking up on my condo and helping some people in the GP area.

Two teams that play actual REAL football. A rarity these days. I hope there will be highlights or full film!

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2017, 04:25 AM
I won't be able to make the game so someone will have to yell for me.

I like what I am seeing so far, this year. We have a couple of tweaks that can be made, but nothing that worries me at this point in the season.

d0tc0m
09-20-2017, 07:09 AM
I won't be able to make the game so someone will have to yell for me.

I like what I am seeing so far, this year. We have a couple of tweaks that can be made, but nothing that worries me at this point in the season.

And with the way CS is ... sputtering? .... District 13 now looks even more intriguing. That LH vs LV matchup ought to be a dandy in a few weeks. Just a huge district matchup right out of the gate down there.

LHPfactory
09-20-2017, 08:52 AM
And with the way CS is ... sputtering? .... District 13 now looks even more intriguing. That LH vs LV matchup ought to be a dandy in a few weeks. Just a huge district matchup right out of the gate down there.

There is a Storm abrewin in West Williamson County.... Its headed through District 13 and right toward Arlington Texas...... :thumbsup:

d0tc0m
09-20-2017, 10:26 AM
There is a Storm abrewin in West Williamson County.... Its headed through District 13 and right toward Arlington Texas...... :thumbsup:

No. No. No. No. No. You've got your forecast all wrong. See, the storm, they say, is brewing out east down around the Louisiana border, Southeast of Longview. It's a stationary front that's a deep red on the radar with a white C-shaped eye, but it's expected to move north, northwest towards Dallas/Arlington on the strength of a nasty southeasterly wind and arrive sometime just before Christmas. They say we've never seen a storm quite like this. They say it's only going to gain strength as it approaches the DFW area, and there's nothing in its path that can stop it or slow it down.

But, honestly, weather is just a hobby of mine. I think C&C is the DownLow's resident meteorologist, so you'll have to talk to him if you want more information about the areas expected to be impacted by this storm.

LHPfactory
09-21-2017, 05:15 PM
LHHS Freshman Team taking on Leander Glenn tonight. Beat em up Panthers.

Bosqueville
09-22-2017, 10:21 PM
This one really makes me scratch my head...

hollywood
09-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Liberty Hill must have had an above stellar performance vs Brownwood last week.

greendawg84
09-25-2017, 07:03 AM

Must have been a scattered thunder storm that was brewing ?

Bosqueville
09-25-2017, 08:43 AM

:fnypost:

Rocket Man
09-25-2017, 09:23 AM

Since CAM don't hang around as much, I'll say it....This is all greendawg's fault....though I think PLC had something to do with it.

panfan
09-25-2017, 12:09 PM
:fnypost:

G-dawg has about 1 funny in him for a season, after that, aint much to talk about.

panfan
09-25-2017, 12:10 PM
This one really makes me scratch my head...

Me too. What the hell happened down there.

panfan
09-25-2017, 12:11 PM
Liberty Hill must have had an above stellar performance vs Brownwood last week.

Since neither defense showed up, lets just say LH had the better offense for the night.

panfan
09-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Since CAM don't hang around as much, I'll say it....This is all greendawg's fault....though I think PLC had something to do with it.

Speaking of the one who's name shall not be spoken, where is HE,

greendawg84
09-25-2017, 01:21 PM
I am sure he is lurking around , he is a sneaky fella ....

Rocket Man
09-25-2017, 02:54 PM
Speaking of the one who's name shall not be spoken, where is HE,

I'm sure he's somewhere in Burnet County. As a McLennan County fella, that's as far as I can narrow it down.

LHPfactory
09-26-2017, 12:08 AM

LH will be fine, we had plenty go wrong and still almost pulled it out in the end. Had the game within 6 points until a fumble gave them a scoop for 6 when it was 34-28. This team did what some of our better teams over the past 5 years couldnt do well, come back in the second half with real force. These boys were down 34-14 early in the 4th Quarter. They didnt quit, they took control of the game and made it 34-28 in unstoppable fashion. We got another stop on Defense, were poised to win and fumbled the ball, which turned into a scoop for 6 and 41-28..... Hard knocks, tuff lessons are best learned early. La Vega will be the real test of where we are.

That slap was exactly what this team needed and at the right time. The boys got back on the bus and will be better this week.

Be careful Greendawg 84, its gonna be a Hurricane LH Panther that rolls into Burnet in a few weeks.

Bosqueville
09-28-2017, 07:50 PM
LH behind to Austin Anderson??

panfan
09-28-2017, 10:04 PM
LH behind to Austin Anderson??
Not for long

Rocket Man
09-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Not for long

Are you at the game? I looked at a satellite view of that stadium and there looks like there are only about 150 parking spaces adjacent to the stadium.

Ville-D
09-28-2017, 10:56 PM
Are you at the game? I looked at a satellite view of that stadium and there looks like there are only about 150 parking spaces adjacent to the stadium.

Sounds like the parking in Graham

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2017, 09:33 PM

150 is a stretch! At least half are dedicated to the rec center, but there's an ACC garage a block away that had free parking.

Trust me, Anderson only needed about 15 of the spaces. And even though it was raining, it was still their homecoming.