PDA

View Full Version : Midlothian Heritage @ Decatur

5wide
09-14-2017, 08:11 AM
I have a feeling this will be a high scoring affair. Heritage can score a lot of points, as can Decatur. It's going to come down to which defense can come up with the most plays. Decatur has had their struggles on the defensive side the last couple of seasons but I do think this years squad is much improved. Heritage will be the best offense Decatur will face Argyle. Game was to be played at the Star but do to scheduling conflict it has been moved to Decatur. Should be a good one.

Bosqueville
09-14-2017, 08:50 AM
I think Decatur takes this one. Seeing Heritage give up 28 to Benbrook makes me thinks this is Decatur to lose.

5wide
09-14-2017, 09:13 AM
I think Decatur takes this one. Seeing Heritage give up 28 to Benbrook makes me thinks this is Decatur to lose.

21 of those points were scored in the 4th qtr. I think Heritage is pretty solid on D.

regaleagle
09-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Heritage is in their 2nd year as a high school and kept most if not all of their team from last year. It's like they picked up where they left off last season. Decatur is a good team, for sure......but I'm going with Heritage in this one. Last season they scored plenty of points and had a very prolific offense, but allowed alot of points too. You reckon their coaching staff might want to focus on defense early this season??? I'd say they will have a much improved defense this season to go along with their potent offense.......just surmising. Nothing against Decatur.......they are a quality football team. In fact......since Decatur is our district foe, I'd really like to see Decatur win this one......it sets up a really exciting game in district for Argyle. I'm just not sure Decatur has the defense to hold down the Heritage offense. But I do expect Heritage to be able to somewhat contain Decatur's scoring machine this year.......we'll see what happens.

Saggy Aggie
09-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Heritage easy

Sweetwater Red
09-15-2017, 09:54 AM
Heritage by 2 per preps.