PDA

View Full Version : Graham Steers Vs WF Hirchi

Steer81
09-12-2017, 12:46 PM
This Game is being heavily jacked up! Steers are battle Tested and The Huskies have played no one. Is this game worth the Hype?

wyliefan
09-12-2017, 01:16 PM
WF had some great athletes and a ton of speed last year when Wylie played them in the playoffs. They were just very raw and undisciplined. If the WR or RB (I think both were Jr. last year) get out in space, most likely no one is going to catch them. WF might can score a few TD's on Graham, but the final score will be a 40+ point win for the Steers.

briandumith*
09-12-2017, 01:32 PM
In past years Hirschi has came into this game thinking they they were going to wipe the floor with us because of the performances that they had in the games previous to our game not realizing that the teams they played very easy to beat. Hopefully this year they will realize that they are playing a superior opponent and plan as such. Maybe they can make it a better game. Having said that I doubt it and I expect we will continue the recent history we have had with them. Graham by a lot

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

slingshot
09-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Grammies by as much as they want.

Steer81
09-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Times Record News Says that the Steers have got their two hardest games out of the way with Sanger and Brownwood and will be heavy favored against Burk and Big Spring. Meaning that Hirschi and S'ville will be TOUGH TEST. Last year the Huskies came into the game scoring 122 and giving up 0 Steers win 28-0. This year Huskies come into the game scoring 104 to 0. The two teams they have played have a TOTAL of 5 combined wins in 2 years. I just don't see all the hype with this game. I'm like slingshot its as much as the Steers want to score.

Wayne
09-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Steers by 35

briandumith*
09-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Times Record News Says that the Steers have got their two hardest games out of the way with Sanger and Brownwood and will be heavy favored against Burk and Big Spring. Meaning that Hirschi and S'ville will be TOUGH TEST. Last year the Huskies came into the game scoring 122 and giving up 0 Steers win 28-0. This year Huskies come into the game scoring 104 to 0. The two teams they have played have a TOTAL of 5 combined wins in 2 years. I just don't see all the hype with this game. I'm like slingshot its as much as the Steers want to score.They are biased. Times Record News is out of Wichita Falls. They're going to root for their team, it's understandable. I guess they just want people to read their paper. If Hirschi would just play even an average opponent in the first two weeks. Nobody would be talking about this game. Except to say "Graham by a lot".

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk