PDA

View Full Version : La Vernia @ Liberty Hill

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Who ya rootin' for?

You guys are too quiet! :D

panfan
09-07-2017, 05:46 PM
not too many folks worried about LH right now, everyone already has the district pegged as either La Vega or China Springs. And it may well turn out that way, but I'm excited to see how our boys do, given their first real game didn't happen. I expect LH to win. Will be good to see a game and see what they bring to the Table this year.

ogg
09-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Panthers shouldn't have any problems here.

Rocket Man
09-07-2017, 06:54 PM
not too many folks worried about LH right now, everyone already has the district pegged as either La Vega or China Springs. And it may well turn out that way, but I'm excited to see how our boys do, given their first real game didn't happen. I expect LH to win. Will be good to see a game and see what they bring to the Table this year.

Egads!!!!! The dreaded "s" has reared its ugly head. Not sure if the Chinese will forgive since you're a long time poster. At least you didn't say Waco La Vega!!

solocam
09-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Liberty Hill by 17

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Thursday scores:
Super team - "it wasn't pretty"
Freshman - 22 tie
JV - 28-0, LH

LHAG
09-07-2017, 11:09 PM
I watched both of the scrimmages against Alvarado and Taylor. In the live 4 quarters total LH went 58-7 with a couple of TD's called back. Also watched many practices. They are much more uptempo with a few twist on the slot.
Defense also better as 2 years of 7 on 7 have taught the D-backs that there is something called a pass.
Shouldn't be close unless the Panthers put the ball on the ground too many times.

LHPfactory
09-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Thursday scores:
Super team - "it wasn't pretty"
Freshman - 22 tie
JV - 28-0, LH

The Freshmen fumbled a million times and got 2 million yards in penalties, played flat, and still tied. This is a good bunch of kids, they would have dismantled the La Vernia had they been running on all cylinders.

Varsity gonna win by 50 plus.... Just a hunch.

d0tc0m
09-08-2017, 08:23 AM
The Freshmen fumbled a million times and got 2 million yards in penalties, played flat, and still tied. This is a good bunch of kids, they would have dismantled the La Vernia had they been running on all cylinders.

Yup. LH names their score. La Vernia a long way from where they were a couple of years ago when they had a run of decent teams.

LHPfactory
09-09-2017, 12:35 AM
56-13 , could have hung 70+ easy, but slowed it down and gave backups good reps that ultimately produced a sustained drive that ended in running out the clock and kneeling rather than punching it in to end game. Would have be a 50 plus point win.

LHAG
09-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Pretty good hunch! It could have been 50 had they not called off the dogs in the 4th quarter. Brownwood will be a test to see how good we are.

Bosqueville
09-10-2017, 06:04 PM
LH by 28.