PDA

View Full Version : PI fans, Big Tarp 74 has been developing a Tarpon Website

Big Tarp 74
07-31-2002, 08:04 PM
For all the Tarpon Fans, I have been working on a website for the Tarpons. Please give us time. The site will have history as well as Pictures. I have spoke with friends of mine to help develop a Chat and Dissussion forum. What we need is anyone having pictures from the teams pass. Leave me a message an I will get back with you.. The Web-site address is : www.bluefever.org (http://www.bluefever.org)

[This message has been edited by Big Tarp 74 (edited July 31, 2002).]

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-31-2002, 09:06 PM
I can get in touch with Coach Tony and get basically the entire 1994 season on tape. You can get all the big plays saved as video links for all to see. I'd love to watch that 55 yard touchdown run by Jimmy Gonzalez against Bandera over and over again.

sinton66
07-31-2002, 10:49 PM
BigTarp, impressive site! Well done!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey Adam. How would it be possible for one to add information about past seasons? I was hoping to contribute all of the scores from the 1994 season for your site.

Let me know.

Big Tarp 74
08-05-2002, 11:40 AM
If you know frontpage, I will give you access. If not just e-mail them to me. You know how to contact me. I will be happy to get them out there.

Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Hey Adam. How would it be possible for one to add information about past seasons? I was hoping to contribute all of the scores from the 1994 season for your site.

Let me know.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Tarp 74:
If you know frontpage, I will give you access. If not just e-mail them to me. You know how to contact me. I will be happy to get them out there.

It would be better to e-mail 'em to you. I'm going to now TRY to get down to P.I., my buddy from McAllen, who is a pilot, couldn't come through.