PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Week 1 Show

Gsquared
08-31-2017, 06:57 AM
5A,4A, and 3A all in one

http://lonestargridiron.com/2017/08/s2s-2017-week-1/

d0tc0m
08-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Just checking in to see if you guys are alright. Seemed like a lot of Celina love in this show. Wanted to make sure you guys were feeling OK.

Gsquared
08-31-2017, 02:15 PM
Just checking in to see if you guys are alright. Seemed like a lot of Celina love in this show. Wanted to make sure you guys were feeling OK.

Im feeling a lil hungover but other than that im good. Ill be in Celina all decked out in orange tomorrow night.....

d0tc0m
08-31-2017, 02:48 PM
Im feeling a lil hungover but other than that im good. Ill be in Celina all decked out in orange tomorrow night.....

Wish I was there to buy you a dog or two and a side of banana pudding. Hope the Celina faithful treat you right while you're there. I won't be at the game, obviously, or be able to listen to it, so I look forward to hearing/reading a report from you on how the Bobcats look!

Enjoy your stay with the ol' Orange and White!

Gsquared
08-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Wish I was there to buy you a dog or two and a side of banana pudding. Hope the Celina faithful treat you right while you're there. I won't be at the game, obviously, or be able to listen to it, so I look forward to hearing/reading a report from you on how the Bobcats look!

Enjoy your stay with the ol' Orange and White!

Always enjoy a game in Celina. Ill give you a report next week!

Tejastrue
08-31-2017, 10:12 PM
Texans by 2 tds.. lol You guys are not keeping up. :taunt: