PDA

View Full Version : Ezekiel Elliott suspended 6 games

Roughneck93
08-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Wow....

NFL suspends Ezekiel Elliott six games
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/11/nfl-suspends-ezekiel-elliott-six-games/

Roughneck93
08-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Full NFL statement on Ezekiel Elliott
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/11/full-nfl-statement-on-ezekiel-elliott/

lostaussie
08-11-2017, 01:41 PM
#FREEZEKE

Unless they have good evidence:D

jason
08-11-2017, 02:05 PM
#FREEZEKE

Unless they have good evidence:D

cops didn't have enough to even press charges...

lostaussie
08-11-2017, 02:18 PM
cops didn't have enough to even press charges...

Yes it's a strange deal. If guilty he probably didn't get enough.......but like you say. If they don't have evidence and the NFL is in ass covering mode, then it's not fair. I think suspension was 6 games because they know it will be appealed. I say 3 games at most.

But if he is sure enough guilty, as far as I'm concerned he can go kick rocks!!!

bobcat1
08-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Yes it's a strange deal. If guilty he probably didn't get enough.......but like you say. If they don't have evidence and the NFL is in ass covering mode, then it's not fair. I think suspension was 6 games because they know it will be appealed. I say 3 games at most.

But if he is sure enough guilty, as far as I'm concerned he can go kick rocks!!!
Zactly

Leopard4Life
08-11-2017, 09:21 PM
From what I've read and seen she is a gold digger and was furious that he dumped her. Her own friends said she was lying and her injuries were self-inflicted. Tom Brady cheated and got away with it, but now the NFL tries to grow a spine and show that they support women...

coach
08-14-2017, 09:44 AM

That's BS too. Can't be giving guys more games just because you know they will appeal.

lostaussie
08-14-2017, 10:35 AM
That's BS too. Can't be giving guys more games just because you know they will appeal.

I don't disagree with you one bit!!! I just think that is what will happen.

coach
08-14-2017, 02:41 PM
Apparently they have a text saying, "You are a black athlete and I am a white female. They will believe me before you."