PDA

View Full Version : Forney and Crandall will both be 0-2 after tomorrow

football_fanatic
09-05-2002, 10:41 AM
KEnnedale will kill Crandall, and Forney has not won a game in three years without Blanton

playpepper
09-05-2002, 10:52 AM
Who cares. They are both very talented teams and will probably be in the playoffs. I see where you are from Ferris, so i guess your 4 and 0 start against very weak teams makes you a playoff contender. I do not think so. Get past your stretch of games against Wilmer Hutchins, Crandall, and Forney during weeks 5 thru 7 and then we will see who is still in the hunt.

Stupidity kills.

Matthew328
09-05-2002, 11:22 AM
Crandall could be 0-2 but playing the 2 teams they are playing that is OK they'll be fine when district starts...as Forney I don't see em losing to Horn..yes Horn is good for a new school but I think Forney will come out and play much better than last week

eye of the tiger
09-05-2002, 11:24 AM
I think Forney will win. They will regroup after their loss to Aledo and come back strong.

Titans
09-05-2002, 11:54 AM
When was the last time Forney and/or Crandall was 0-2? When was the last time Ferris was 2-0?

Kennedale plays Crandall huh? Could be quite a game. Forney plays Horn? Well, don't know much about either. Ferris plays whom?

football_fanatic
09-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by playpepper:
Who cares. They are both very talented teams and will probably be in the playoffs. I see where you are from Ferris, so i guess your 4 and 0 start against very weak teams makes you a playoff contender. I do not think so. Get past your stretch of games against Wilmer Hutchins, Crandall, and Forney during weeks 5 thru 7 and then we will see who is still in the hunt.
Stupidity kills.

Playpepper,
I do not know what your beef with Ferris is, you seem like a very angry individual. I do believe can play with ANYONE in their district. All I am saying is perhaps people have overlooked Ferris, and overated Forney and Crandall.

football_fanatic
09-05-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Titans:
When was the last time Forney and/or Crandall was 0-2? When was the last time Ferris was 2-0?

Kennedale plays Crandall huh? Could be quite a game. Forney plays Horn? Well, don't know much about either. Ferris plays whom?

Ferris has not been 2-0 in a long time, but they will be this year. I don't care what has happened in the past, all I care is about this year. I think Ferris has a legit chance of making the playoffs in this tough district.

TalentTiger_93
09-05-2002, 02:17 PM
I've seen Horn play....guys they shouldn't be over-looked. They gave Terrell all they could handle, on Defense that is.....Very nice size on team..good team speed. Terrell drove the ball a few times, but mistakes cost them points. They play a very physical type defense....offensive play..kinda suspect. Forney shouldn't take this first year team lightly. I'm not picking a winner, simply because i don't know what Forney looks like, but Horn can compete in 3a for sure.

Showtime99
09-07-2002, 02:44 AM
Kennedale will kill Crandall will they?? Well what happend??? Crandall 30 Kennedale 16. Enough said. Ferris barely beat Royse City. I dont think they stand a chance at beating Crandall or Forney.