PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Pre preseason show

Gsquared
07-12-2017, 07:41 AM
http://lonestargridiron.com/2017/07/s2s-were-baaaaack-for-pre-pre-season/

Dawgs
07-12-2017, 02:44 PM
I know Carthage is looking for a QB, but this is the most talent we have ever had returning. I'm not saying it will be the best team, but it will have the most talented roster in preseason.

We have 4 1st team all state players returning.

Keaontay Ingram - 2,225 rush yards 31 TD. 475 receiving yeards 2 TD. 4a All-State Co - Offensive POY. LNJ All East Texas POY. State Championship Offensive MVP. Number 1 rated RB in the state of Texas.

Mekhi Colbert - 8 INT. 12 PBU. Scored 5 total TD. 1st team All-State. 1st Team All-East Texas Smoaky.com. 1st All-East Texas LNJ. Shut down numerous D1 receivers.

Mykel Gates - 160 tackles. 2 INT. 1st team All-State. Smoaky.com East Texas Defensive POY. 1st All-East Texas LNJ.

Ahmad Brown - (Don't have stats). Played last year in Crockett. From Carthage. Played for the Dawgs thru is sophomore season. Coming back to Carthage for his senior season. At Crockett he was named 3a 1st Team All-State. District 10-3a DII Co - Defensive POY.

Plus a lot of our top returners.

Dewaylon Ingram - 1,025 receiving yards 10 TD. Top receiver on state championship team. Already has D1 offers.

Dee Bowens - 847 receiving yards 11 TD.

Potentially 4 D1 seniors. 3-4 more that will play college ball. Plus we have Keaontay Ingram's little brother Kelvontay Dixon (WR, RB, DB) who will be a sophomore. Already has 4 P5 offers. Ty'Kieast Crawford 6-5 285 lb OT sophomore who is already receiving P5 attention. That could be 6 future D1 players on the roster. Maybe more. That is unheard of at this level.

Then Carthage has a ton of high quality program guys. Plenty of juniors and seniors that people might not know their names, but will by the end of the season. Just a loaded roster. This team is going to be very fun to watch. Surratt will groom a QB by the time the playoffs roll around. But the defense and running game is going to be scary.

Just giving you guys some material for your future shows.

Gsquared
07-12-2017, 03:29 PM
I know Carthage is looking for a QB, but this is the most talent we have ever had returning. I'm not saying it will be the best team, but it will have the most talented roster in preseason.

We have 4 1st team all state players returning.

Keaontay Ingram - 2,225 rush yards 31 TD. 475 receiving yeards 2 TD. 4a All-State Co - Offensive POY. LNJ All East Texas POY. State Championship Offensive MVP. Number 1 rated RB in the state of Texas.

Mekhi Colbert - 8 INT. 12 PBU. Scored 5 total TD. 1st team All-State. 1st Team All-East Texas Smoaky.com. 1st All-East Texas LNJ. Shut down numerous D1 receivers.

Mykel Gates - 160 tackles. 2 INT. 1st team All-State. Smoaky.com East Texas Defensive POY. 1st All-East Texas LNJ.

Ahmad Brown - (Don't have stats). Played last year in Crockett. From Carthage. Played for the Dawgs thru is sophomore season. Coming back to Carthage for his senior season. At Crockett he was named 3a 1st Team All-State. District 10-3a DII Co - Defensive POY.

Plus a lot of our top returners.

Dewaylon Ingram - 1,025 receiving yards 10 TD. Top receiver on state championship team. Already has D1 offers.

Dee Bowens - 847 receiving yards 11 TD.

Potentially 4 D1 seniors. 3-4 more that will play college ball. Plus we have Keaontay Ingram's little brother Kelvontay Dixon (WR, RB, DB) who will be a sophomore. Already has 4 P5 offers. Ty'Kieast Crawford 6-5 285 lb OT sophomore who is already receiving P5 attention. That could be 6 future D1 players on the roster. Maybe more. That is unheard of at this level.

Then Carthage has a ton of high quality program guys. Plenty of juniors and seniors that people might not know their names, but will by the end of the season. Just a loaded roster. This team is going to be very fun to watch. Surratt will groom a QB by the time the playoffs roll around. But the defense and running game is going to be scary.

Just giving you guys some material for your future shows.

Man, that's scary loaded. Cant wait to see Carthage/Gilmer!

WOS87
07-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Who's this WOS Chris of whom you speak? :thumbsup:

Bosqueville
07-13-2017, 08:56 AM
after 31 minutes of listening and still no football talk, i turned it off..

YTBulldogs
07-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Great job Grant Goodwin and Terry Bennett. Just getting our juices flowing with this podcast. Look forward to the more detailed breakdowns in upcoming podcasts. Good job men.:thumbsup:

YTBulldogs
07-13-2017, 10:15 AM
Grant, trying to get 44 to cook ya'll dinner for week 2 in Cuero.:wave: Welcome back to Dewitt County. Should be another classic.

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2017, 12:37 PM

You must never have listened to one of our off season shows then LOL

Tejastrue
07-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Hopefully you guys will come to your senses before the next show. :twitch:

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2017, 06:02 PM

Probably not LOL

buckeyebob
07-13-2017, 06:32 PM

Wish in one hand...not gonna happen...no idea how Grant has stayed out of jail

bobcat1
07-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Wish in one hand...not gonna happen...no idea how Grant has stayed out of jailHe tried to go on purpose but even the cops are wise to his game. He always requests the midget's cell.

Bosqueville
07-14-2017, 08:14 AM
You must never have listened to one of our off season shows then LOL

You got me!! That was rough....

Txbroadcaster
07-14-2017, 08:33 AM

Oh well, thanks for trying.

YTBulldogs
07-14-2017, 09:00 AM

Least you heard no Russian collusion conspiracy Bosq. Very refreshing podcast guys. Did hear sweaty balls though.:D

Aesculus gilmus
07-14-2017, 10:50 AM
I hope I am wrong as they're in our district, but I think you left out the sleeper team of 4A Division II and that's the Pleasant Grove Hawks.

From watching their touch football team, it looks to me as if they've been doing some successful intra-city recruiting (which is totally legit and legal) in Texarkana.

Of course, one of our Buckeyes has come home from Aledo to help deal with this threat. We always welcome anybody named Webb back to Buckeyeland.

Txbroadcaster
07-14-2017, 11:59 AM
I hope I am wrong as they're in our district, but I think you left out the sleeper team of 4A Division II and that's the Pleasant Grove Hawks.

From watching their touch football team, it looks to me as if they've been doing some successful intra-city recruiting (which is totally legit and legal) in Texarkana.

Of course, one of our Buckeyes has come home from Aledo to help deal with this threat. We always welcome anybody named Webb back to Buckeyeland.

They will be talked about alot coming up.

Phantom Stang
07-14-2017, 12:42 PM

You can skip forward ya know;)

Txbroadcaster
07-20-2017, 11:13 AM
You can skip forward ya know;)

SHHH lol

d0tc0m
07-20-2017, 11:31 AM
SHHH lol

When's the next show?

Bosqueville
07-20-2017, 02:26 PM
SHHH lol

I hear ya talking!! :taunt:

I was pissy that day.

bobcat1
07-20-2017, 04:52 PM
I hear ya talking!! :taunt:

I was pissy that day.
We as men recognized that. :taunt:

Txbroadcaster
07-21-2017, 10:29 AM
When's the next show?

Next week

Leopard4Life
07-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Next week

My assumption is they are waiting on the FNF mag so they can go through it.

44INAROW
07-21-2017, 01:49 PM

:smoker::fnypost:

bobcat1
07-21-2017, 06:55 PM

:smoker::fnypost:
LOL! That is funny!