PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE COME BACK CAT!

Phil C
08-09-2003, 12:31 PM
Please come back to Austin and UT where you are needed and appreciated! At the Pan American games in softball the USA beat Puerto Rico 11 to 0 but the CAT (Caherine Osterman - outstanding UT softball pitcher) did not get to play at all! In fact they have had several games and she has not played at all. I am glad the USA won but am very disappointed that CAT has not played at all! I know UT was thinking if she played here and on the Olymphics and red shirted this year she would come back and be great the following two years with the experience. What experience is riding the bench though? (I will accept correction if I am wrong but I am also wondering about the dormant factor.) If that is the case CAT should come back to Austin and not worry about these games until 2005 when they would be foolish to not use her. CAT if they don't let you play then please don't stay! PLEASE COME BACK TO AUSTIN AND UT CAT WHERE YOU ARE APPRECIATED AND NEEDED! PLEASE COME HOME!

Jimbotex40
08-09-2003, 01:19 PM
obsession? i think so.

PhiI C
08-09-2003, 04:19 PM
Easy Jim! Of course considering the source you have accused people of being gay just because they have different opinions and now obsession. Take it easy! But I am also giving you benefit of the doubt since you are an Aggie fan and it would make you probably want her in the Olymphics so she won't be pitching against the Aggies next spring and might be nervous if she is back. :)

Jimbotex40
08-09-2003, 04:36 PM
hey, the only people ive called gay are jason and 3afan2k3, and i know them pretty well. they know that i dont actually think theyre gay.