PDA

View Full Version : East Bernard Volleyball coach- Women's Athletic Director position open

Scoop27
05-22-2017, 08:41 PM
East Bernard volleyball coach and women's athletic director Allison Brantly (Jerry Brantly's daughter in law) resigned from this position to spend more time with her young and growing family.

This volleyball program has a strong and winning tradition with 13 state championshops and the other sports succed as well. Will be hard position to fill with the right person who will also probably coach tennis

duckhunter
05-26-2017, 02:50 PM
I had lunch today at Peters BBQ and word is she may be headed north up 36 to take the open position at Sealy

Snotbubbles
05-27-2017, 01:01 PM
I had lunch today at Peters BBQ and word is she may be headed north up 36 to take the open position at Sealy

We ate lunch there too. And, word is the current girls AD at Boling might be interested for EB opening. Heard she is guardian of a very talented college prospect who play's QB at Boling.:stirpot:

One of many offer's she has pending I bet.

YTBulldogs
05-27-2017, 01:12 PM
LOL. Might be true Snot's. Heard we just hired a coach NW of SA, who has a junior to be kid that run's the spread pretty good seeing Max Preps videos of him. So, your info from Peters BBQ could be accurate.

Not sure we ever was in the Vern running anyways. Sure they are getting, like my El Campo friend pointed out, some very successful programs offering them a coaching position. IE: Katy. Who knows where Vern will end up. Wish him well. The guardian has earned a job promotion or raise, if they stay put.