PDA

View Full Version : WO-S looking for a game Week 4 (Sep. 22nd) or Week 9 (Oct. 27th)

WOS87
05-16-2017, 02:55 AM
We won't be playing Houston KIPP this year so we have an open date to fill. We also have a bye week Week 9 (Oct. 27th). Probably gonna be impossible to find unless we play a Louisiana team.

bobcat1
05-16-2017, 11:50 AM
I'm sure the 6A's are running scared after last year

Scoop27
05-16-2017, 12:31 PM
KIPP needs to cancel it's football program

Aesculus gilmus
05-17-2017, 07:42 AM
The Buckeyes actually COULD theoretically play WO-S on Friday night, Sept. 22, because the Carthage game here is not until Saturday night, but I'm sure there is some sort of rule against that.

Third
05-19-2017, 09:36 AM
I foresee an extra bye week in the season for the Mustangs. LOL.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-20-2017, 06:54 AM
I foresee an extra bye week in the season for the Mustangs. LOL.Was it already a bye week :)

SintonFan_inAustin
05-20-2017, 06:57 AM
Think Port Isabel had only 9 games schedule last season but don't think they have a opening in the weeks mention

Third
05-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Was it already a bye week :)

Touche

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Think Port Isabel had only 9 games schedule last season but don't think they have a opening in the weeks mention

They filled it with some cupcake homeschool Christian team out of Tomball.

Besides, Port Isabel next year won't be much competition for any of the contenders. The coaching change is NOT a popular one in town.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-23-2017, 07:31 PM
They filled it with some cupcake homeschool Christian team out of Tomball.

Besides, Port Isabel next year won't be much competition for any of the contenders. The coaching change is NOT a popular one in town.oh yea forgot about that game they were able to fill in.

That one game I went to of PI last season, few of the fans kept saying they could coach better or anybody else. One kept shouting it out loud.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-24-2017, 01:35 PM
oh yea forgot about that game they were able to fill in.

That one game I went to of PI last season, few of the fans kept saying they could coach better or anybody else. One kept shouting it out loud.

That applies to most of Texas. Believe me, had the right person been chosen for the job, we would actually be looking forward to the coming football season and there would be a huge buzz in town. But alas, small town politics and hiring friends and spouses in the RGV reared it's horribly ugly head yet again.