PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Baseball Coach leaving?

duckhunter
04-17-2017, 11:25 AM
While eating the buffet at Schobels this past weekend I overheard the gentleman next to me saying the Sealy coach is being ran out of town by the new football coach.

It's sad that the baseball team is top ten in the state and primed to make a run deep in the playoffs and the new football guy has already told him to pack his bags.

XMan
04-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Such is the life of a small town baseball/football coach. It all ends up being about football. New ad comes in and wants to clean house and get all of his people in. Crazy thing is that sealy is having their first good baseball season since the tj mills era and now they make a change. It's almost like they started winning too much. Maybe the sealy folks can question their school board folks on this one. I'm guessing cerny only got back in for the one year to coach his boy so I'm sure he will be out also. Just another reason it's difficult to get a qualified guy to coach small school baseball. You end up with football guys that get assigned baseball under "other duties".

zebrablue2
04-17-2017, 10:29 PM
Once again, gentleman--- buffet---in Columbus---don't mean it is true:)

XMan
04-18-2017, 07:34 AM
I feel bad for duck hunter. He went and ate the old people food at the schobels buffet and paid a bunch. Could have gone to Nancy's, los Cabo's, or dairy cone and done much better.

MJMbrahmas10
04-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Shoebels has Nancys beat. IMO

Scoop27
04-18-2017, 04:49 PM
Schoebel's has great liver and onions and squash casserole- And their salad bar is better

zebrablue2
04-18-2017, 06:35 PM
I feel bad for duck hunter. He went and ate the old people food at the schobels buffet and paid a bunch. Could have gone to Nancy's, los Cabo's, or dairy cone and done much better.

Roflmao