PDA

View Full Version : DCTF has completed their 4A D1 and D2 Regional Tour for 2017

WOS87
03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
Their picks for the top 4 teams in each region at the link below

http://www.texasfootball.com/2017-region-outlooks-4a-dii-region-iv-cuero-appears-pieces-run/

D1

R1: Argyle, Sanger, Stephenville, Abilene Wylie
R2: Kennedale, Midlothian Heritage, Paris, Van
R3: Carthage, Bay City, Kilgore, El Campo
R4: La Vega, Beeville Jones, China Spring, Somerset

D2

R1: Sweetwater, Graham, Monahans, Pecos
R2: Gilmer, Gladewater, Celina, Pleasant Grove
R3: West Orange-Stark, Giddings, Liberty, La Grange
R4: Cuero, Wimberley, Navarro, Sinton

A bunch of usual suspects

44INAROW
03-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Is it August yet????

Rocket Man
03-23-2017, 04:27 PM
Rockets must've just missed the cutoff.....(I have a bridge for sale too)

SintonFan_inAustin
03-23-2017, 06:45 PM
McGowan, French, Villarreal and Canales some of the top senior players returning. QB position both starter and backup return Gorman (Sr) and Orta (Jr). Orta went unbeaten as a starter (3-0) breaking a school record in passing with 542 yards against Beeville. Experience bunch to start the season with some possible new names making some noise this season.

Rabid Cougar
03-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Region 4, Road to Jerry World passes through District 17...... it really does. Watch out for the construction between Bruceville and Temple.

Blue42
03-24-2017, 12:48 PM
That's the best looking kid I have ever seen DCTF ever post. ;)

SaltySixes
03-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Seams like Cuero is the team too beat...again... what else is new?

WOS87
03-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Seams like Cuero is the team too beat...again... what else is new?

Have fun down there. We'll still be here waiting. :)

cowboyandchrist
03-30-2017, 08:02 PM
The 2017 Dawgs could very well be the best that coach S has ever had. The defense has a chance to be as dominant as WOS was last year and the offense is going to light up the score board. The best running back in the state, three frizzbee catching Dawgs, and a very big, very strong, and experienced offensive line.
Coach S had a big smile on his face when a friend of mine asked him about the next Q B.
He didn't not say who it was, but did say that Dawgs will be very good at QB.
I can't wait for August to get here.
The storm is forming early this year and I suggest everyone in 4A D1 close all the windows and doors and get ready. I may be wrong, but I believe the Dawgnator will be bigger and stronger than ever.

oldtownag
03-31-2017, 07:00 AM
The 2017 Dawgs could very well be the best that coach S has ever had. The defense has a chance to be as dominant as WOS was last year and the offense is going to light up the score board. The best running back in the state, three frizzbee catching Dawgs, and a very big, very strong, and experienced offensive line.
Coach S had a big smile on his face when a friend of mine asked him about the next Q B.
The storm is forming early this year and I suggest everyone in 4A D1 close all the windows and doors and get ready. I may be wrong, but I believe the Dawgnator will be bigger and stronger than ever.

Everyone else should throw in the towel before you get hurt. 😁

Bosqueville
03-31-2017, 08:08 AM

Be careful about that best ever term. Brownwood thought the same thing in 2010. Carthage seems to win state when they aren't expected to.

oldtownag
03-31-2017, 10:08 AM
Be careful about that best ever term. Brownwood thought the same thing in 2010. Carthage seems to win state when they aren't expected to.

Carthage always expects to win state. Especially C&C.

cowboyandchrist
04-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Never said my Dawgs would win the 2017 state championship, but I dang sure like our chances.
You never know how 15, 16, and 17 year old young men will respond from year to year, but with coach S and his coaching Staff and a team loaded as the Dawgs will be this year, why not be excited.
God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Never said my Dawgs would win the 2017 state championship, but I dang sure like our chances.
You never know how 15, 16, and 17 year old young men will respond from year to year, but with coach S and his coaching Staff and a team loaded as the Dawgs will be this year, why not be excited.
God Bless coaches, players, and fans. and TEXAS FOOTBALL