PDA

View Full Version : Danny David named new head coach-AD at Pilot Point High School

Scoop27
01-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Pilot Point ISD board on Thursday night approved hiring Danny David as the new head football coach and athletic director for Pilot Point High School. He has been in that role in Collinsville since 2005. He is a 1983 graduate of Pilot Point High School. He also has coached in Celina.

d0tc0m
01-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Pilot Point ISD board on Thursday night approved hiring Danny David as the new head football coach and athletic director for Pilot Point High School. He has been in that role in Collinsville since 2005. He is a 1983 graduate of Pilot Point High School. He also has coached in Celina.

Congratulations to Danny! Coach David coached me in junior high, and then was still the OC at Celina my freshman year, when we set the winnning streak record and won our 4th straight state title, squeaking by a really good Garrison team in 2001. He then followed G.A. back to Pilot Point. He was/is a very good coach, and I'm excited for him to finally get to go home and take over his alma mater. He's a hometown boy, won a couple titles in the 80s, playing for G.A., and I imagine Pilot Point folks are glad to have him back. He'll do well there, and I hope he brings the Bearcats back into perennial prominence.