PDA

View Full Version : WO-S vs. Silsbee basketball

AggiesAreWe
01-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Just like some Silsbee players and fans should stay in their lane during football season, same goes for some Mustang players and fans in basketball season.

Final from last night: Silsbee 102, WO-S 57.

Some pre game day talk came back to bite WO-S last night.

coach
01-25-2017, 02:04 PM
i saw where Silsbee had 32 in the 1st quarter last night lol.

AggiesAreWe
01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
i saw where Silsbee had 32 in the 1st quarter last night lol.

55 at half. Silsbee played 3rd team final 4 minutes of game.

coach
01-25-2017, 02:41 PM
There is only one team in the entire state that I see giving them trouble.

AggiesAreWe
01-25-2017, 03:04 PM
There is only one team in the entire state that I see giving them trouble.

Lincoln?? Brazosport?

coach
01-25-2017, 03:55 PM
Lincoln?? Brazosport?

Lincoln.

WOS87
01-25-2017, 04:38 PM
And Silsbee already has one win against Lincoln this year. In regards to Silsbee and WOS and sportsmanship that was unfortunate. I heard they wouldn't even shake hands at the end? Looks like Silsbee could become our new Jasper since Jasper refuses to play us anymore. WOS has a good shot at winning the tiebreak when baseball comes around though. Good luck the rest of the way although it doesn't seem you need much lol.

Dawgs
01-25-2017, 06:37 PM
WO-S and Silsbee could blossom into a very good rivalry. Maybe one of the best in 4a. I'm telling yall if Silsbee keeps their football coach, they are only going to get better. I love that more power run based offense they ran this year (I formation is what I saw a lot when we played them, but they play in multiple sets I believe). If they can develop a QB, their play-action game could be unbelievable. I love to see them get out of the spread. That offense is growing stale quick. I think their football program is going places. They are learning to do more than just try to out athlete their opponent. That was the best Silsbee team I have ever seen this year when we met them in the playoffs. I know they lost some games early and WO-S beat them like they stole something, but they really impressed me late in the season. Basketball, Silsbee will donkey stomp WO-S almost every year. Baseball should be very competitive year in and year out. I think football is going to start being a lot more competitive as Silsbee grows their program. This is a rivalry to watch.