PDA

View Full Version : Sick

coach
01-23-2017, 10:31 AM
It is the offseason and I am not doing anything in class this week so I have a question for my well - being.

I have a terrible cold. What are some remedies to get rid of this deathly disease? I have taken some Mucinex and vitamin C. Anything else?

Bosqueville
01-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Advil Cold and Sinus works best for me but you may need an antibiotic if your hacking up brown and green junk.

Trashman
01-23-2017, 11:44 AM
A in a pan on low heat mix 1 cup of lemon juice , 1 cup of honey, 2 tea spoons of cinnamon and stir thoroughly on low heat for 10 minutes. Throw the mixture out and drink the TX. You're welcome. :devil:

coach
01-23-2017, 12:34 PM
A in a pan on low heat mix 1 cup of lemon juice , 1 cup of honey, 2 tea spoons of cinnamon and stir thoroughly on low heat for 10 minutes. Throw the mixture out and drink the TX. You're welcome. :devil:

Ill be sure to do that during my conference.

bobcat1
01-23-2017, 12:55 PM
Go outside and sit in sunshine and get vitamin k

slingshot
01-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Might want to be sure it is a 'cold' and not influenza. Seeing a lot of that right now... treatment is very different than a cold. If indeed it is a cold--increase fluids, Tylenol as needed for fever or aches, Vit C about 500 mg 2-3 times per day, and keep some Viracid around to start at the first sign of a cold (it has the Vit C, Echinacea, Zinc, L-Lysine and Black Elderberry extract that most people agree is helpful in shortening a cold--there is no 'cure'). Here you go: http://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/viracid/viracid/525060/

slingshot
01-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Just send the check to: Dr Slingshot

(this does not establish a Physician/Patient relationship and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any disease... blah, blah, blah) :ack!:

Rabid Cougar
01-23-2017, 03:40 PM
I little flem getting you down? Jordey Nelson played in the NFC championship game with busted ribs!

So what did your opponents do today to make themselves better?

Take a knee and drink water!

How's that for S&C coach speak? :)

coach
01-24-2017, 09:51 AM
I little flem getting you down? Jordey Nelson played in the NFC championship game with busted ribs!

So what did your opponents do today to make themselves better?

Take a knee and drink water!

How's that for S&C coach speak? :)

I just ran through a brick wall......Now time for a nap.

Rabid Cougar
01-24-2017, 01:13 PM
I just ran through a brick wall......Now time for a nap.

:iagree: