PDA

View Full Version : Texas Bowl - A&M vs Kansas State

Scoop27
12-28-2016, 05:24 PM
Aggies by 14 or more

Macarthur
12-28-2016, 06:54 PM
I think A&M wins this but Snyder is so good. I think if knight is healthy, they pull away late.

NastySlot
12-28-2016, 08:34 PM
My favorite Big 12 team, fans and college football coach.

NastySlot
12-28-2016, 08:39 PM
I think A&M wins this but Snyder is so good. I think if knight is healthy, they pull away late.

Defense still beat up

bigcountry
12-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Yet again, the old man proves why he can never be underestimated, favored to win or not. Quite a coach. Great job K-State. Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!

NastySlot
12-29-2016, 01:06 AM
The wizard should be considered one of the great coaches of all time. I've always appreciated watching Snyders teams.

hookandladder
12-29-2016, 07:07 AM
Some fans may question Snyder's coaching ability at his age but all the man does is win with less talent and produce great men after football, K State got better and better as the year went on something you cannot say about Sumlin's teams the last few years. The family won last night, Congrats K State.

buff4ever
12-29-2016, 10:26 AM
This doesn't look good for Sumlin. The aggies were more athletic and got out coached. I don't understand some of the game decisions made by the aggie staff.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 11:18 AM
3 consecutive 8-5 years after starting 5-0, 5-0 and 6-0 ought to be the end of Sumlin. No improvement whatsoever

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 11:19 AM
Yet again, the old man proves why he can never be underestimated, favored to win or not. Quite a coach. Great job K-State. Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!
Living vicariously through K-State because Longhorn athletics are the worst they've been in the history of the school. Classic

Macarthur
12-29-2016, 11:20 AM
Some fans may question Snyder's coaching ability at his age but all the man does is win with less talent and produce great men after football, K State got better and better as the year went on something you cannot say about Sumlin's teams the last few years. The family won last night, Congrats K State.

I don't know of anyone questioning him. He's a great coach.

Macarthur
12-29-2016, 11:21 AM
3 consecutive 8-5 years after starting 5-0, 5-0 and 6-0 ought to be the end of Sumlin. No improvement whatsoever

Agree. Amazing to me that he's going to get another year.

hookandladder
12-29-2016, 11:43 AM
I don't know of anyone questioning him. He's a great coach.

A couple years ago at the Texas-K State game in Manhattan there were a number of fans we talked to and they all loved the man but really wanted to go in a different direction, no one is questioning his coaching however they were wanting more then a decent season. Just think what he could do at ATM with their talent.

Macarthur
12-29-2016, 01:06 PM
Agree with you. KState fans are silly that think they can do better than Bill Snyder.

bigcountry
12-29-2016, 08:15 PM
Living vicariously through K-State because Longhorn athletics are the worst they've been in the history of the school. Classic

Poor little ag... just using a little sarcasm since you are always trying to spout your crap about the Big 12, & "over the top" praise of your beloved new SEC, which really is just Bama....and Bama. Funny thing the Big 12 is kicking that little aggy ass... sent the ags packing in NCAA basketball tourney this past spring, & now whipped your hinus in a bowl game. You may want to shut your pie hole up about the Big 12 until you can actually perform a little better against it's teams. Heeheehee

By the way, no problems & no fear in Longhorn Land. We have fixed our issues with the hiring of Tom Herman. Don't buy it? Just sit back & watch what our football program will do now.

1st and goal
12-29-2016, 09:00 PM
I attribute this loss to Sumlin making a few decisions that did not go his way, T. Knight for not being more on target to wide open guys, the Oline for letting KS pass rush in like every play was a screeen, the D for not being able to stop the run.

That should just about cover it....:twitch:

Ertz QB played a heck of a game. He was the far better QB in the game.

Ags got a lot of work to do. They had a few good running plays, and a few quick out to the sideline pass plays, but too many plays Knight missed his receiver. Bad throws and being hurried.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 09:06 PM
Poor little ag... just using a little sarcasm since you are always trying to spout your crap about the Big 12, & "over the top" praise of your beloved new SEC, which really is just Bama....and Bama. Funny thing the Big 12 is kicking that little aggy ass... sent the ags packing in NCAA basketball tourney this past spring, & now whipped your hinus in a bowl game. You may want to shut your pie hole up about the Big 12 until you can actually perform a little better against it's teams. Heeheehee

By the way, no problems & no fear in Longhorn Land. We have fixed our issues with the hiring of Tom Herman. Don't buy it? Just sit back & watch what our football program will do now.

Yeah we've all sat back and watched that dumpster fire program burn the last several years. Nowhere to go but up so I guess it's easy to be optimistic

hookandladder
12-29-2016, 09:52 PM
No real shame in this game for the aggys, best team won with way less overall talent.

bigcountry
12-29-2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah we've all sat back and watched that dumpster fire program burn the last several years. Nowhere to go but up so I guess it's easy to be optimistic

And your piss poor program & coach still right where it was when you were in the Big 12...always middle to bottom of the pack. You play a weak non-conference, tons of games at home which is a joke, then when the games get tough down the stretch, a few on the road, & the usual nosedive. At least your predictable every year. Nosedive U.

Again, no sweat here, we got us a ball coach now. And, at least we have a national title since 2005. When was your last? Leather helmet era? As I have said before, we were the last school in Texas to bring a college football national title to the Lone Star State, & obviously will have to be the next one...again. It dang sure ain't happening in Collie Station with that coach you've got! Laughable. 😂

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 11:46 PM
And your piss poor program & coach still right where it was when you were in the Big 12...always middle to bottom of the pack. You play a weak non-conference, tons of games at home which is a joke, then when the games get tough down the stretch, a few on the road, & the usual nosedive. At least your predictable every year. Nosedive U.

Again, no sweat here, we got us a ball coach now. And, at least we have a national title since 2005. When was your last? Leather helmet era? As I have said before, we were the last school in Texas to bring a college football national title to the Lone Star State, & obviously will have to be the next one...again. It dang sure ain't happening in Collie Station with that coach you've got! Laughable. 😂

You should focus on making a bowl game first

Then focus on winning more games then you lose in a season

Then focus on winning a bowl game

Maybe then we can talk about being decent again

bigcountry
12-30-2016, 12:07 AM
You should focus on making a bowl game first

Then focus on winning more games then you lose in a season

Then focus on winning a bowl game

Maybe then we can talk about being decent again

Keep talking ag turd. I feel a lot better about where Herman will be taking our program versus the crap I saw last night from Sumlin. Wow, what dumb decision making all game long. Kicks a field goal late that absolutely was a junior high move. Enjoy stumbling Sumlin another year little ag mouth while Tom Herman brings us back. I can't wait to see it all unfold right before our eyes.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2016, 12:27 AM
Ag turd? Ag mouth? Stumbling Sumlin? Is that really all you got? Seriously sounds like my 5 year old's insults. LOL

Even you can do better than that

bigcountry
12-30-2016, 12:46 AM
Ag turd? Ag mouth? Stumbling Sumlin? Is that really all you got? Seriously sounds like my 5 year old's insults. LOL

Even you can do better than that

I could make em a lot worse, but not worth it for such an arrogant ass like yourself. You really do need to get a life. You really like to hear yourself...running your mouth constantly on this board. Do you really ever shut up? I guess it is a place to blow steam from watching a program so void of championships of any sort. When was your last conference title in football again? Couldn't even beat us the last time out with a NFL QB prospect versus Case McCoy. Only Collie U could mess that up at home. Whoop.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2016, 01:07 AM
I could make em a lot worse, but not worth it for such an arrogant ass like yourself. You really do need to get a life. You really like to hear yourself...running your mouth constantly on this board. Do you really ever shut up? I guess it is a place to blow steam from watching a program so void of championships of any sort. When was your last conference title in football again? Couldn't even beat us the last time out with a NFL QB prospect versus Case McCoy. Only Collie U could mess that up at home. Whoop.

Much better insults that time. See, you're improving.

You're really hung up on the past though. You should try focusing on the current season.... oh wait....

WOS87
12-30-2016, 02:37 AM
Simmer down now ladies