PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoemen

c-town_balla
08-13-2002, 02:55 PM
You know you got a tough schedule if you play cameron!! Why ain't Cameron in the top 20? Does anybody remember 2 years ago when we were unranked and we went to the quarter-finals?? it ain't summer no more in Cameron cause we cold. We got some young players but they have really steped up in the off-season. So mark amy words I'll bring this back when we win. Cameron Yoemen State Champs 2002

football02
08-13-2002, 03:36 PM
C-town_balla you need to keep your mouth shut cus you are makin cameron look bad. We may be good and we may not but nobody will know anything untill august 30 so you need to keep the trash talkin to a minimum.

c-town_balla
08-13-2002, 08:26 PM
You just don't have enough pride. Trash talkin is a way to show it.

football02
08-13-2002, 10:19 PM
I have a lot of pride I just don't wanna risk puttin my foot in my mouth because even though we have gone against all odds in the past we still have a young team and anything is bound to happen.

c-town_balla
08-13-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey this is the internet I don't know these people..who cares if i'm wrong I don't

oldbuff78
08-14-2002, 10:06 AM
I said it before and I will say it again,
Cameron can be real good this year if they stay healthy and Sapp calls some better plays in certain sets and situations. They could very easily slip up and surprise some ball clubs.

football02
08-14-2002, 01:48 PM
I agree with oldbuff although even if we do slip up, we won't do too bad considering the district we are in. We just don't need to think we have it made or we will have run into the same problems we have faced in the past. I don't want Cameron to have a rep of being all talk and c-town_balla, you're not helpin much. We just need to work hard, keep the attitude that anything can happen, and set our sites on a victory(I know that sounds really corny but oh well.) Hopefully we will pull off a great season and we can do all the braggin then. C-town_balla do you play football?

c-town_balla
08-15-2002, 11:03 AM
not on varsity but on a lower level

Chopblock
08-18-2002, 04:59 PM
After seeing the scrimmage yesterday morning, I know why Cameron isn't ranked as high.
Rogers,who is a powerhouse in 2a, ran on the Defense quite easily.

football
08-18-2002, 09:36 PM
yea rogers did but only scored one time when the season starts for real the YOEMAN will be ready GO YOE

HungryHornet
08-21-2002, 07:24 PM
Hey Cameron,
Don't overlook Caldwell this year. They ran all over Hempstead, who was 5-5 last year and returned many A-D players. The Hornets worked hard in the offseason and are looking better than expected. Does the score 28-24 ring any recent bells? (or should I say "battle of the Bells?) The Swarm's defense is like steel this fall..... Sting 'em!

c-town_balla
08-21-2002, 09:29 PM
hey I'm hoping for Caldwell to get that 3rd spot so we will go D. II.

HungryHornet
08-22-2002, 12:17 AM
I'm expecting Caldwell to finish second behind Marlin. New players have moved in and one transferred from A&M Consolidated (school district keeps growing) and special teams is much improved. Hard games are at home and the school is pumped with a new look (Texas orange and steel blue - like Florida). Should be interesting...