PDA

View Full Version : 4* Yoakum ATH Jordan Moore Commits to Texas A&M

Saggy Aggie
12-24-2016, 06:23 PM
That is all

YTBulldogs
12-24-2016, 06:47 PM
Gig 'em AFTER a state title in 2017 Jordan. Congrats. I predict twin brother Josh will be joining him in Aggieland. Sorry HookandLadder. I tried. Bo did too.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/videos/2016/dec/24/13014/

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/YESSIR-Aggies-get-early-Christmas-present-with-four-star-commit-49989365

SaltySixes
12-24-2016, 06:57 PM
Gig 'em AFTER a state title in 2017 Jordan. Congrats. I predict twin brother Josh will be joining him in Aggieland. Sorry HookandLadder. I tried. Bo did too.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/videos/2016/dec/24/13014/

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/YESSIR-Aggies-get-early-Christmas-present-with-four-star-commit-49989365

Good for him! Hes a real character guy as well as being a great athlete

Tejastrue
12-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Congrats!

lostaussie
12-24-2016, 10:02 PM
He still has another year. Seems to be lots of flopping these days. Hopefully he is solid on the Ags and brings his brother along.

Scoop27
12-27-2016, 02:10 PM
Hopefully Tom Herman can switch them to some Burnt Orange

YTBulldogs
12-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Hopefully Tom Herman can switch them to some Burnt Orange

I think Jordan can be flipped. Not sure about Josh. I'll keep working. :)

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2016, 11:45 PM
I mean I get this is about a college commitment, but it's also about a kid that's a junior in high school.

Did we really need to move this to the other forum?

bigcountry
12-29-2016, 09:00 PM
I mean I get this is about a college commitment, but it's also about a kid that's a junior in high school.

Did we really need to move this to the other forum?

Oh come on cry baby... nobody wants to read your little aggy stuff on the 4A sports forum. Besides, what's the big deal? I was at the state title games in person, with other coaches, & we all came away very unimpressed. Too skinny in the britches to take on the likes of Alabama. Sigh of relief for Texas fans in the know. 😁

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 09:02 PM
Oh come on cry baby... nobody wants to read your little aggy stuff on the 4A sports forum. Besides, what's the big deal? I was at the state title games in person, with other coaches, & we all came away very unimpressed. Too skinny in the britches to take on the likes of Alabama. Sigh of relief for Texas fans in the know. 😁
Great job being a complete dickhead and disrespecting a high school kid.

Nothing out of the ordinary for you though.

1st and goal
12-29-2016, 09:04 PM
He must be smarter than all of y'all. :stirpot::1popcorn:

bigcountry
12-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Great job being a complete dickhead and disrespecting a high school kid.

Nothing out of the ordinary for you though.

Give me a break & cry me a river little ag turd. Just calling it like I see it. Hope he proves me wrong & is successful. And don't give me a lesson on disrespect... I remember the crap you used to post on Vince Young. Calling him "Radio" and all that crap. Talk about "the pot calling the kettle black". You are one arrogant ass mouth. You preach a good game with your fat mouth. I don't need you preaching a thing to me...you are the dickhead. Biggest loud mouth on this board & so dang tough behind a keyboard.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2016, 11:43 PM
Give me a break & cry me a river little ag turd. Just calling it like I see it. Hope he proves me wrong & is successful. And don't give me a lesson on disrespect... I remember the crap you used to post on Vince Young. Calling him "Radio" and all that crap. Talk about "the pot calling the kettle black". You are one arrogant ass mouth. You preach a good game with your fat mouth. I don't need you preaching a thing to me...you are the dickhead. Biggest loud mouth on this board & so dang tough behind a keyboard.
There's a difference between disrespecting an adult vs a high school athlete that this board was created to support. There is nothing lower than badmouthing a high school athlete on here. Ask around. You're too dense to understand that obviously.

Also, I have no idea what you're referring to with Radio. Might've been long enough that I just forgot, but I doubt it. I think you probably just don't know what the hell you're talking about - like usual.

bigcountry
12-30-2016, 12:13 AM
There's a difference between disrespecting an adult vs a high school athlete that this board was created to support. There is nothing lower than badmouthing a high school athlete on here. Ask around. You're too dense to understand that obviously.

Also, I have no idea what you're referring to with Radio. Might've been long enough that I just forgot, but I doubt it. I think you probably just don't know what the hell you're talking about - like usual.

Now turd mouth plays the denial game. Must have slipped your mind? Just write off your crap & constant disrespectful mouth talk as nothing self righteous one. It's all ok if coming from your ag turd mouth. What a joke. Man you are sickening.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2016, 12:24 AM
Now turd mouth plays the denial game. Must have slipped your mind? Just write off your crap & constant disrespectful mouth talk as nothing self righteous one. It's all ok if coming from your ag turd mouth. What a joke. Man you are sickening.
Dig up a quote if you're that confident. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I did however find a couple posts of me actually saying good things about VY. I'd be happy to post them for you if you'd like.....

Boy wouldn't that chap your ass

bigcountry
12-30-2016, 12:36 AM
Dig up a quote if you're that confident. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I did however find a couple posts of me actually saying good things about VY. I'd be happy to post them for you if you'd like.....

Boy wouldn't that chap your ass

Any pictures of VY in a bus ring a bell dense one? You are a lying sack. You have typed up many posts demeaning VY & now want to come back with this "saying good things" BS. Are you really this much of a denying, lying, arrogant ass? Man am I glad I come over here only once in awhile, because when an arrogant mouth like yourself Is allowed to spew his crap constantly on this board, in can't help but go downhill. I know of many who just get fed up with those like yourself that just will not shut up. No wonder the numbers are so down from where they used to be back in the day. Just a constant smart ass mouth ruins a board. Now enough with your BS. Time to leave this dead zone that is going nowhere fast with the likes of an arrogant keyboard puss named Saggyaggot. Stay in denial punk.

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2016, 01:03 AM
Any pictures of VY in a bus ring a bell dense one? You are a lying sack. You have typed up many posts demeaning VY & now want to come back with this "saying good things" BS. Are you really this much of a denying, lying, arrogant ass? Man am I glad I come over here only once in awhile, because when an arrogant mouth like yourself Is allowed to spew his crap constantly on this board, in can't help but go downhill. I know of many who just get fed up with those like yourself that just will not shut up. No wonder the numbers are so down from where they used to be back in the day. Just a constant smart ass mouth ruins a board. Now enough with your BS. Time to leave this dead zone that is going nowhere fast with the likes of an arrogant keyboard puss named Saggyaggot. Stay in denial punk.

Is that a no to quoting a post? Is that a yes to wanting me to quote some posts?

I'll get to it tomorrow or when I get some time. I'm not afraid to actually back up what I say with facts

1st and goal
12-31-2016, 09:51 AM
Oh come on cry baby... nobody wants to read your little aggy stuff on the 4A sports forum. Besides, what's the big deal? I was at the state title games in person, with other coaches, & we all came away very unimpressed. Too skinny in the britches to take on the likes of Alabama. Sigh of relief for Texas fans in the know. ��

are you really a coach?

Shame on you if you are.

SaltySixes
01-18-2017, 12:53 PM
Dang bigcountry... if you dont like the downlow then close out the website!

hookandladder
01-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Dang bigcountry... if you dont like the downlow then close out the website!

I think he likes the site but he can smell a rat like saggy, all saggy does is come on here to talk **** and try to get a rise out of people. One day he is going to let his mouth overload his butt, LOL.

Saggy Aggie
01-18-2017, 05:09 PM
I think he likes the site but he can smell a rat like saggy, all saggy does is come on here to talk **** and try to get a rise out of people. One day he is going to let his mouth overload his butt, LOL.

The fish are always biting on 3adl