PDA

View Full Version : State Games

wyliefan
12-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know much each school has to pay this weekend for field use and what percentage of the gate they get to keep? Also do the schools get to keep 100% of ticket sales sold locally? I assume all concession and parking goes to the Cowboys. Thanks

lostaussie
12-13-2016, 09:13 PM
I think Jerry and the UIL get it all

regaleagle
12-13-2016, 10:52 PM
How about a link to the schedule of games to be played? Will they all be televised on FSSW?

movethechain
12-13-2016, 11:11 PM
How about a link to the schedule of games to be played? Will they all be televised on FSSW?

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/uil-football-state-championships-fox-sports-southwest-120716

waterboy
12-14-2016, 11:21 AM
Wednesday, Dec. 14

4:00 p.m. 6-man 1A Division II: Balmorhea vs Richland Springs Webcast: FOXSportsSouthwest.com
7:00 p.m. 6-man 1A Division I: Gail Borden County vs Jonesboro Webcast: FOXSportsSouthwest.com

Thursday, Dec. 15

10:00 a.m. 2A Division II: Iraan vs. Bremond FOX Sports Southwest
1:00 p.m. 2A Division I: Crawford vs. Refugio FOX Sports Southwest
4:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live FOX Sports Southwest
5:00 p.m. 3A Division II: Gunter vs. Boling FOX Sports Southwest
8:00 p.m. 3A Division I: Mineola vs. Yoakum FOX Sports Southwest

Friday, Dec. 16

Noon 4A Division II: Sweetwater vs. West Orange-Stark FOX Sports Southwest
3:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live FOX Sports Southwest
4:00 p.m. 4A Division I: Abilene Wylie vs. Carthage FOX Sports Southwest
7:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live FOX Sports Southwest
8:00 p.m. 5A Division II: Aledo vs. Corpus Christi Calallen FOX Sports Southwest/FSSW Plus *

Saturday, Dec. 17

Noon 5A Division I: Dallas Highland Park vs. Temple FOX Sports Southwest
3:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live FOX Sports Southwest
4:00 p.m. 6A Division II: DeSoto vs. Cibolo Steele FOX Sports Southwest
7:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live FOX Sports Southwest
8:00 p.m. 6A Division I: Conroe The Woodlands vs. Austin Lake Travis FOX Sports Southwest
11:00 p.m. High School Scoreboard Live FOX Sports Southwest

(All games also will be available via the FOX Sports GO mobile app and online at FOXSportsGO.com to customers of participating TV providers. Visit www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/ for a list of providers that offer FOX Sports GO).

* available on FOX Sports Southwest Plus in markets carrying Dallas Mavericks-Utah Jazz NBA game on FOX Sports Southwest.

Gsquared
12-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Does anyone know much each school has to pay this weekend for field use and what percentage of the gate they get to keep? Also do the schools get to keep 100% of ticket sales sold locally? I assume all concession and parking goes to the Cowboys. Thanks

Parking goes to the City of Arlington. Not sure what the % is but most ticket sales go to the UIL and UIL distributes a certain % back out to the schools after officials are paid and stadium rental is paid etc... I think it still goes down like that

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Parking goes to the City of Arlington. Not sure what the % is but most ticket sales go to the UIL and UIL distributes a certain % back out to the schools after officials are paid and stadium rental is paid etc... I think it still goes down like that

:iagree:

1st and goal
12-14-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm trying to watch the 6 man, but the screen just says "Your event will begin shortly"

1st and goal
12-14-2016, 08:56 PM
ok, I just hit the pause, and then play a couple of times and it started.

44INAROW
12-14-2016, 09:00 PM
ok, I just hit the pause, and then play a couple of times and it started.

Ok. We will try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew328
12-15-2016, 10:00 PM
UIL pays the stadium rental per the agreement
Jerry keeps parking and concessions
UIL keeps 15% of gate
Remainder is spit between officials and schools

By the way these crowds have been INSANE

WOS87
12-15-2016, 10:07 PM
I finally made it Arlington! Ugh I hate that drive.

LionFan72
12-16-2016, 08:20 AM
UIL keeps 15% of gate

Just happy they moved the games back to Jerry's World, I can imagine at 25-30% increase in revenue over last year!!

Emerson1
12-16-2016, 09:41 AM
The games are streaming on www.foxsportsgo.com, but you need a provider login to view. I had a lot of trouble last night getting mine to validate so good luck.

Emerson1
12-16-2016, 09:42 AM
UIL keeps 15% of gate

They mentioned 4K for the 6-man games. I wonder if they'll open the 3rd deck for the 5A game tonight.