PDA

View Full Version : IGNORE the "stand up and holler" thread !! Ranger Mom's screw up!!

Ranger Mom
07-23-2003, 07:07 PM
I can't figure out what I did. I was looking back at some old posts and clicked on that one. A HUGE picture came up that had "DON'T STEAL BANDWIDTH" on it. (In place of all my cute little smilies). I was seeing if editing would work and evidently I did something wrong, because, lo and behold, here it is again!!!

SORRY!!

sinton66
07-23-2003, 07:18 PM
RangerMom, I think the sheer size of it "fooled" the board into thinking the thread had a new post. Apparently it came in connection with the "smiley's" you were using. I'm surprized editing didn't work. Doesn't really matter, you can ask Jacket or Matthew to just delete the entire thread if you like. I don't think we have a memory space problem on this server yet, though.

<small>[ July 23, 2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Rabbit'93
07-24-2003, 12:10 AM
Man for a moment I thought we had gone back in time. Bad Rangermom.

pirate4state
07-24-2003, 09:44 AM
You know I HAD to look at it b/c you said to IGNORE it! :D :D ha/ha Just like a kid, I guess some things we never outgrow. wink :p But this morning I guess there is no longer a problem??

Ranger Mom
07-24-2003, 10:55 AM
I think I finally figured out what I did. When I was trying to edit, I think I hit the quote button instead. I deleted edited everything in the quote and posted it.

That brought it back up to the front page!! I then went back in and edited what I was trying to do in the first place. Here I was embarrassed that I had HUGE pictures telling me "DONT STEAL BANDWIDTH", so I tried to remove them and ended bringing the whole darn page up again!!

Will I ever learn???? Leave well anough alone!!