PDA

View Full Version : China Spring Vs Carthage Game Time is now 4:00pm !!!!!!!

Rabid Cougar
12-05-2016, 01:18 PM
FYI!

Thank goodness.... less time to shop.

lostaussie
12-05-2016, 01:30 PM
FYI!

That's even better. Won't get home so late!!!

waterboy
12-05-2016, 01:44 PM
This one is at "The Star" in Frisco, right?

Rabid Cougar
12-05-2016, 01:57 PM
This one is at "The Star" in Frisco, right?

Yes.

waterboy
12-05-2016, 02:16 PM
I would love to see this one, BUT I have to work. Gonna miss the Gilmer / Sweetwater game, too. :confused:

Rabid Cougar
12-05-2016, 03:23 PM
I would love to see this one, BUT I have to work. Gonna miss the Gilmer / Sweetwater game, too. :confused:

Both? Damn it.. that ain't right.

Gsquared
12-05-2016, 03:27 PM
So much for getting a double header at the Star Saturday. HP/Denton Ryan moved to AT&T at 1:30 Saturday so now its just China Spring/Carthage at The Star Saturday. Guess it will make it easier to get in and navigate!

Rocket Man
12-06-2016, 01:45 AM
FYI!

She'll just make you leave earlier.

Rabid Cougar
12-06-2016, 08:58 AM
She'll just make you leave earlier.

Damn .......:thmbdwn:

waterboy
12-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Both? Damn it.. that ain't right.

I agree, but it's a necessary evil. Although my boss would understand, I wouldn't do it to my coworkers during inventory. Plus, it adds a nice bonus for Christmas shopping. I will get to go to the state game provided we make it there. We need to win this week so I can see them one more time live.

Rabid Cougar
12-06-2016, 11:03 AM
I agree, but it's a necessary evil. Although my boss would understand, I wouldn't do it to my coworkers during inventory. Plus, it adds a nice bonus for Christmas shopping. I will get to go to the state game provided we make it there. We need to win this week so I can see them one more time live.

I am not going to be able to make my annual pilgrimage to the big Jerry World next week regardless if CS is in it or not. For some stupid reason I scheduled a surgery for Thursday. STUPID!!!!!!

waterboy
12-06-2016, 12:23 PM
I am not going to be able to make my annual pilgrimage to the big Jerry World next week regardless if CS is in it or not. For some stupid reason I scheduled a surgery for Thursday. STUPID!!!!!!

Praying for your surgery to go well! Hope it's nothing serious. You can DVR it as a consolation if they make it there.

Rabid Cougar
12-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Praying for your surgery to go well! Hope it's nothing serious. You can DVR it as a consolation if they make it there.

Na nothing serious. I've put it off three months because of refereeing football. Needs to be done before baseball season.

Cam
12-06-2016, 05:01 PM

....it's OK RC....besides, you'll feel much better after havin' that third testicle removed!.........even your Duluth Trader Underwear will thank you!......:D:dispntd:....

Rabid Cougar
12-06-2016, 05:04 PM
....it's OK RC....besides, you'll feel much better after havin' that third testicle removed!.........even your Duluth Trader Underwear will thank you!......:D:dispntd:....

I haven't had any of those in a long time. I agree about the underwear..like wearing nothing at all!