PDA

View Full Version : Just in case...Merry Christmas

toby070
12-22-2002, 09:10 AM
I have been away for over a week, and anticipate insanity for the next few days as we make final preps for Christmas, so wanted to get on now and wish everyone a merry Christmas. Although I've missed a couple of deadlines, I hope y'all have enjoyed reading the Region IV pages as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

This has been a great year. Although my Wimberley Texans suffered the effects of losing a ton of great seniors, it was fun to see Bandera and Burnet represent the district as they did. A state championship and a state runner-up? Not bad!!!

My only regret this year was that the Sinton-Burnet game was in my backyard and I wasn't in town to see it. I had truly been looking forward to somehow getting to meet my new online buds from Burnet and Sinton! Hopefully we'll have another opportunity next year!

Anyway, God Bless, and hope everyone has a great Christmas season!!!!!

sinton66
12-22-2002, 11:31 AM
Toby, despite the missed deadlines, you stepped up when no one else would and took on a very difficult task. For that I commend you. No complaints from THIS R4 fan. I would have loved to meet you had you been there. Maybe we will get another chance. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a happy and safe Holiday season. :)

Chris Hart
12-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Merry Christmas to you also Toby. We appreciate what you did for all of us Region 4 folks this year.