PDA

View Full Version : LSU at Texas A&M-Thursday at 6:30 p.m.

Scoop27
11-23-2016, 04:33 PM
Should be a close and tight game. Aggies should win but you never know

Saggy Aggie
11-23-2016, 06:37 PM
Leonard fournette and Kendall beckwith won't play...

Even so, Aggies can't seem to get over the hump against lsu....

1st and goal
11-24-2016, 10:15 AM
Aggie D is still in injured mode. Hopefully, the rest can pick up the slack.

Heard that Hubenak is nursing a sore shoulder too, and that T. Knight wants to play if the docs will let him. They've been letting Connor Mcqueen and the red shirt freshman get extra practice snaps.

The wife and I are attending.

NastySlot
11-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Aggie D is still in injured mode. Hopefully, the rest can pick up the slack.

Heard that Hubenak is nursing a sore shoulder too, and that T. Knight wants to play if the docs will let him. They've been letting Connor Mcqueen and the red shirt freshman get extra practice snaps.

The wife and I are attending.

You all have a safe trip. I left western Gillespie county early this morning. It's a beautiful day.

Rumor I heard is Hubes is pretty banged up, was hurt in ole miss game and might not even see backup action today.

1st and goal
11-24-2016, 03:26 PM
You all have a safe trip. I left western Gillespie county early this morning. It's a beautiful day.

Rumor I heard is Hubes is pretty banged up, was hurt in ole miss game and might not even see backup action today.

Thank you, they are saying Trevor Knight will start. I don't see how, with a banged up shoulder. I've had shoulder injuries, and all I could do for a year or more is throw under handed.

hookandladder
11-24-2016, 09:58 PM
I will say aggy fans still having a fun time in the stand even though getting donkey stomped by LSU, good sports.

Saggy Aggie
11-24-2016, 10:37 PM
Pathetic finish to another promising season

bigcountry
11-24-2016, 11:20 PM
I will say aggy fans still having a fun time in the stand even though getting donkey stomped by LSU, good sports.

Come on H&L, you know what aggy is all about...they are happy... they are winning... they played a team they haven't beaten in forever to within 15 points. You know...morale victories rule in Collie Station. Heeheehee

Saggy Aggie
11-25-2016, 03:45 AM
Come on H&L, you know what aggy is all about...they are happy... they are winning... they played a team they haven't beaten in forever to within 15 points. You know...morale victories rule in Collie Station. Heeheehee

Lol you just lost to Kansas bro....

Nows not the best to open your mouth

bigcountry
11-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Lol you just lost to Kansas bro....

Nows not the best to open your mouth

Aww come on little ag... I've told you already that was a victory for Texas. Without that loss CS probably stays (due to incompetent AD & Prez). But the heat is now on, & a new coach on the way. Nobody is down over here... just great excitement on a new direction. Big Daddy is about to get its swag back, while LSU & Bama own ag & yearly nosedives continue in Collie Station. Poooooor Aggy.

Saggy Aggie
11-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Aww come on little ag... I've told you already that was a victory for Texas. Without that loss CS probably stays (due to incompetent AD & Prez). But the heat is now on, & a new coach on the way. Nobody is down over here... just great excitement on a new direction. Big Daddy is about to get its swag back, while LSU & Bama own ag & yearly nosedives continue in Collie Station. Poooooor Aggy.

And what if they decided to keep strong? LOL

Macarthur
11-25-2016, 06:48 PM

Pathetic

bigcountry
11-26-2016, 11:23 AM

Uhhhh....did we? Give me a break.. This is The University of Texas. Losing will not be tolerated. It's all falling into place...just like I have been trying to tell ya. Bring on Tom Herman. And already it is believed he may be bringing in Tim Brewster from FSU...Wow...great coach/great recruiter. He recruited VY. WOW, great days ahead for Texas Longhorns Football! New energy! Get out of the way...a sleeping giant has been reawakened! New energy! New direction! There is a great feeling across the Longhorn Nation today!! HOOK'EM Dang HORNS!!!

hookandladder
11-26-2016, 12:34 PM

Are your aggys keeping Stumblin, nice finish for your aggys with great promise. Great promise, get real.

Saggy Aggie
11-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Are your aggys keeping Stumblin, nice finish for your aggys with great promise. Great promise, get real.

Don't know.

Tom Herman seems like a good hire, but three ugly losses this year. Time will tell if he's any better than strong

hookandladder
11-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Don't know.

Tom Herman seems like a good hire, but three ugly losses this year. Time will tell if he's any better than strong

So your not going to answer the question about Stumblin, guess you aggys happy with beating up weak teams and losing against decent teams. Sounds like a school in Waco.

Saggy Aggie
11-26-2016, 05:59 PM
So your not going to answer the question about Stumblin, guess you aggys happy with beating up weak teams and losing against decent teams. Sounds like a school in Waco.

Lol idiot, re-read my response. I answered your question. I said 'don't know'...

hookandladder
11-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Lol idiot, re-read my response. I answered your question. I said 'don't know'...

That's right , you don't know ****. Coward.

Saggy Aggie
11-26-2016, 10:29 PM
That's right , you don't know ****. Coward.

It's not my fault you're illiterate

hookandladder
11-27-2016, 09:26 AM
It's not my fault you're illiterate

It's not my fault your a coward.

Saggy Aggie
11-27-2016, 10:20 AM
It's not my fault your a coward.

lol, just make sure you're not being a dumbass next time before you call me out.

bigcountry
11-27-2016, 10:50 AM
Don't know.

Hahaha. You have to ask yourself if he will be better than Strong? Wow. I tell you what you do little ag, just sit back and see what this great coach on the rise is about to do at Texas. I'm glad our admin listened. I have had correspondence with them all week as has many alumni, and though we wondered at times, they listened to us, & did the right thing.

What The University of Texas has been lacking more than anything with it's football program is a football coach that is meticulously detail oriented and organized. The great coaches, such as Nick Saban, all have that quality. They go out of there way to cover EVERY detail of the football program. Not just being liked by players like a father figure, or good at instilling discipline (by the way, Tom Herman has the same 5 core values on that as Charlie Strong, all received while coaching under Urban Meyer), but cover the all important coaching schemes, the PR, the recruiting, facility management issues, .....everything. Tom Herman is that kind of coach. Texas Football will be on the rise, when a man of this work ethic & detail gets to use the resources available to him at a school like The University of Texas.

This from a Texas sports writer today:
While I jest, there really are no maturity issues with Herman. As one source put it, "that grill BS is self deprecating. You think Dabo wants to dance with his players? He's doing it to relate, and he does relate, but he wouldn't be like that at Texas. That stuff is embarrassing to a football coach but he loves his players and it's Houston. He has to relate to recruit and he's good at it. Maturity being an issue couldn't be more off."

If anything, Herman's obviously capable of extracting all the value out of marketing at Texas. But can he coach? Said the source, "He's on the cutting edge of kinetic learning. Nobody teaches through watching film anymore. Herman is out there teaching. He's a tried and true football coach. He's not simply a program manager."

I originally mentioned Strong was disorganized but a player of Herman's contends, "Herman is very detailed. We have to weigh-in every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We need to be holding weight, losing weight, or gaining weight and they keep track all the time. Things are a lot different than at Texas."

Herman has often been considered the next big thing and that notion is promulgated throughout the media, but one person familiar with Herman is especially high on him, stating, "he's at the very beginning of what he's going to become, like a musician or artist when they're entering the sweet spot of ability and creativity. He's just entering his prime. I can see him going to wherever and being like Bob Stoops where Bob was young but won big immediately."

The Longhorn Nation is back. A great coach is in place, and the proud tradition of greatness is on its way back to The University of Texas football program. Texas fans and alumni like myself can sit back and enjoy the ride! And........HOOK'EM DANG HORNS!!🤘

Macarthur
11-27-2016, 11:32 AM
One class they don't teach at UT is humility. Man, you guys are insufferable.

Oh, and go frogs!

hookandladder
11-27-2016, 01:59 PM
One class they don't teach at UT is humility. Man, you guys are insufferable.

Oh, and go frogs!

The pot calling calling kettle black, you are such a troll. Yes, go frogs well done.

1st and goal
11-27-2016, 04:02 PM
Was at the game. Many people walking out were murmuring about hoping Sumlin leaves. I say it is mostly a depth problem. I have my dislikes about him, but A&M was missing too many players to injury, and having to "make do" with lesser backups. We are so weak defensively not being able to stop the run due to missing key players. Not enough high star backups to fill in the gaps. The offensive line was make shift with replacements. Not going to beat an LSU or Bama with key players missing.

Keeping things in perspective, I think Sumlin can keep the job, but recruiting needs to improve. Our offensive coordinator seems to not want to throw a slant over the middle, nor use a tight end. Very frustrating. The backend of the Aggies schedule is a grind, but they should have not lost to either Mississippi team.

Macarthur
11-27-2016, 05:25 PM
Was at the game. Many people walking out were murmuring about hoping Sumlin leaves. I say it is mostly a depth problem. I have my dislikes about him, but A&M was missing too many players to injury, and having to "make do" with lesser backups. We are so weak defensively not being able to stop the run due to missing key players. Not enough high star backups to fill in the gaps. The offensive line was make shift with replacements. Not going to beat an LSU or Bama with key players missing.

Keeping things in perspective, I think Sumlin can keep the job, but recruiting needs to improve. Our offensive coordinator seems to not want to throw a slant over the middle, nor use a tight end. Very frustrating. The backend of the Aggies schedule is a grind, but they should have not lost to either Mississippi team.

Yeah, losing to lsu is noting to be ashamed of. The two losses to miss schools are inexcusable.

Saggy Aggie
11-27-2016, 06:26 PM
Hahaha. You have to ask yourself if he will be better than Strong? Wow. I tell you what you do little ag, just sit back and see what this great coach on the rise is about to do at Texas. I'm glad our admin listened. I have had correspondence with them all week as has many alumni, and though we wondered at times, they listened to us, & did the right thing.

What The University of Texas has been lacking more than anything with it's football program is a football coach that is meticulously detail oriented and organized. The great coaches, such as Nick Saban, all have that quality. They go out of there way to cover EVERY detail of the football program. Not just being liked by players like a father figure, or good at instilling discipline (by the way, Tom Herman has the same 5 core values on that as Charlie Strong, all received while coaching under Urban Meyer), but cover the all important coaching schemes, the PR, the recruiting, facility management issues, .....everything. Tom Herman is that kind of coach. Texas Football will be on the rise, when a man of this work ethic & detail gets to use the resources available to him at a school like The University of Texas.

This from a Texas sports writer today:
While I jest, there really are no maturity issues with Herman. As one source put it, "that grill BS is self deprecating. You think Dabo wants to dance with his players? He's doing it to relate, and he does relate, but he wouldn't be like that at Texas. That stuff is embarrassing to a football coach but he loves his players and it's Houston. He has to relate to recruit and he's good at it. Maturity being an issue couldn't be more off."

If anything, Herman's obviously capable of extracting all the value out of marketing at Texas. But can he coach? Said the source, "He's on the cutting edge of kinetic learning. Nobody teaches through watching film anymore. Herman is out there teaching. He's a tried and true football coach. He's not simply a program manager."

I originally mentioned Strong was disorganized but a player of Herman's contends, "Herman is very detailed. We have to weigh-in every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We need to be holding weight, losing weight, or gaining weight and they keep track all the time. Things are a lot different than at Texas."

Herman has often been considered the next big thing and that notion is promulgated throughout the media, but one person familiar with Herman is especially high on him, stating, "he's at the very beginning of what he's going to become, like a musician or artist when they're entering the sweet spot of ability and creativity. He's just entering his prime. I can see him going to wherever and being like Bob Stoops where Bob was young but won big immediately."

The Longhorn Nation is back. A great coach is in place, and the proud tradition of greatness is on its way back to The University of Texas football program. Texas fans and alumni like myself can sit back and enjoy the ride! And........HOOK'EM DANG HORNS!!��

Tl;dr

But I did see something about you being an alumni. LOL

1st and goal
11-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Tl;dr
???

что это?

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2016, 06:11 PM
???

что это?

Google is your friend