PDA

View Full Version : Changes in Everman

Matthew328
10-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Looks like the Bulldogs are making a changes again on D just like last year after the Kennedale loss...I hope everything works out as good as it did last year...hopefully our playmaker that we are really needing on D will become eligible next week.....

rholl
10-01-2003, 09:43 AM
check pm

BIG19
10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Changes are good. Hope these will manifest into putting them back on track. I know Everman01Grad for one will be looking for the positive. Sounded kind of dejected when I spoke to him after the loss Friday night. Hang in there Everman, things are looking up for you.

Phil C
10-01-2003, 11:35 AM
I won't be counting Everman out of anything until they are completely eliminated from the playoffs. They are a good team with tradition.

Comfortable Hemorrhage
10-01-2003, 04:19 PM
Looking at the scores Everman's been putting up, maybe they need to do something about their offense as well.

bleedgreen
10-01-2003, 09:12 PM
If I remember the schedule correctly, Everman has 6 district games ahead that will tune them for the playoffs as far as offense. From what I saw, the defense is fine....just eliminate the mistakes.....but the offense could be greatly improved upon. Maybe because I see Kennedale's all the time. Everman's offense was boring and predictable....except for that 60 yard pass catch that Tim Jackson made. He made a catch that even the pros can't make. That should be on all highlight films and done in slow motion to show the timing, the athletic ability and the concentration. It was just awesome.
Forget about the past and focus on the future The best is yet to come. Good luck to all the coaches and players. Everman's a class act.

CatsDen
10-02-2003, 08:13 AM
I agree that the Tim Jackson catch was incredible! Thankfully he wasn't able to catch that ball in full stride! That guy is definitely a top flight player. The "class act" comment...Seeing that kid throw his helmet across the field still sticks in my head.

JasperDog94
10-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Phil C:
I won't be counting Everman out of anything until they are completely eliminated from the playoffs. They are a good team with tradition.I couldn't have said it better myself. Last year's state championship game was proof of that. Play hard the whole game or you just might be the one going home when playoff time comes around.

booger1
10-02-2003, 11:07 AM
You know, I'm going to give props to Kennedale for having such great class and being very sportmanlike on their win over Everman. Most teams that would beat a team like Everman would just rag the mess out of them being they have been back 2 back state champs. But Kennedale has treated it as just another win and is moving on. That takes a lot of calss to do that! Good luck to Kennedale on the rest of their season and Good Luck to Everman as well!