PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline's 4A Regional Round 3 Playoff Show

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 11:42 AM
http://lonestargridiron.com/2016/11/s2s-4a-playoffs-round-3/

d0tc0m
11-22-2016, 11:53 AM
http://lonestargridiron.com/2016/11/s2s-4a-playoffs-round-3/

Bless your heart, G2! Today is so slow at work - basically Friday, since school lets out for Thanksgiving break at 2:30 - I was sitting here twiddling my thumbs wishing you guys would put up the podcast early.

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Bless your heart, G2! Today is so slow at work - basically Friday, since school lets out for Thanksgiving break at 2:30 - I was sitting here twiddling my thumbs wishing you guys would put up the podcast early.

EVERYDAY is like that for me!! HA!

44INAROW
11-22-2016, 12:44 PM

I'm hoping tomorrow is like that for me - :)

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:05 PM
So u guys already gave the region 3/4 WOS match up to Navarro nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:11 PM
Still no respect for Cuero

SaltySixes
11-22-2016, 02:15 PM

Dont get your panties in a wad sour, you heard him we are obviously better! :stirpot: :wave:

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Lol I wasted an hr of my day on this show

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:17 PM

lol, im done with the no respect thing. Just because you pick against somebody doesn't mean you don't respect them. I think Cuero is a very good football team. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose, our deal is we pick who we think, just an opinion, no better than anyone elses. If I picked Cuero over Navarro then the Geronimo folks would complain that there is no respect for them.

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Lol I wasted an hr of my day on this show

Dude, you gotta start making better decisions!

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Lol I don't really take it to heart I like to give folks a hard time

SaltySixes
11-22-2016, 02:25 PM
lol, im done with the no respect thing. Just because you pick against somebody doesn't mean you don't respect them. I think Cuero is a very good football team. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose, our deal is we pick who we think, just an opinion, no better than anyone elses. If I picked Cuero over Navarro then the Geronimo folks would complain that there is no respect for them.

Haha you got that right! Id complain, but more reverantly. Sideline 2 Sideline is the greatest just wanted to say that again!

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Lol I don't really take it to heart I like to give folks a hard time

Its all good!! Im as big of a Gobbler fan there is, outside of Cuero. Oldgreen always takes me on the Dewitt County tour when im down there. I always leave 20 lbs heavier

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Haha you got that right! Id complain, but more reverantly. Sideline 2 Sideline is the greatest just wanted to say that again!

So yeah, the $ 50 give away was last week, shoulda said that last week!!!

Bosqueville
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
I think you both have region 4 correct!

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM

Yeah well, YOUR region 4 aint that hard to pick, though, the Panthers don't go out easy either. LOL

panfan
11-22-2016, 02:32 PM

says he who sees only through baby blue colored lenses......:eek:

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Uh we know Cuero had to do the dirty work 3 years n a row

sourhern
11-22-2016, 02:38 PM
Do people really get that upset I was just screwin wit u guys. The Gobblers have heard this Navarro talk for 3 years we get it or do we?

lostaussie
11-22-2016, 02:42 PM

Way to fire up on your listeners:D

Btw: I like the "3to 4" td victory for Gilmer. Probably fire up some of your SE guys though:thumbsup:

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 02:43 PM
Way to fire up on your listeners:D

Btw: I like the "3to 4" td victory for Gilmer. Probably fire up some of your SE guys though:thumbsup:
Scorched earth man! :)

bobcat1
11-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Celina blew that lead with 7 turnovers. I doubt that will happen again. I respect your decisions but I am not the Internet Terry. :taunt:

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Celina blew that lead with 7 turnovers. I doubt that will happen again. I respect your decisions but I am not the Internet Terry. :taunt:

lmao!

sourhern
11-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Dont get your panties in a wad sour, you heard him we are obviously better! :stirpot: :wave:

U guys just stroked saltys ego gotta hear this for two weeks

Gsquared
11-22-2016, 03:50 PM
U guys just stroked saltys ego gotta hear this for two weeks

HA! Sorry man, we will do the ole ego reversal whip on him next week.

pirate4state
11-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Even though we lost, I still want to listen to what these yahoos have to say! Unfortunately, it will have to wait until tomorrow. Sounds like a good show if Grant is telling people to chill :D

Grant is the easiest going guy you'll ever meet! Just give him nachos & beer and he is good to go! HAHA

SintonFan_inAustin
11-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Scorched earth man! :)
:2thumbsup

Dawgs
11-22-2016, 06:38 PM
You boys know better than to pick against Carthage in the playoffs!! If I had to pick on a radio show or website, conventional wisdom would make me pick Hennason too. But Carthage in the playoffs is always good to win at least 1 game they aren't supposed to. We haven't had that game yet this year! We just might shock the state again, and throw a kink in everybody's bracket! Go Dawgs!

Txbroadcaster
11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
You boys know better than to pick against Carthage in the playoffs!! If I had to pick on a radio show or website, conventional wisdom would make me pick Hennason too. But Carthage in the playoffs is always good to win at least 1 game they aren't supposed to. We haven't had that game yet this year! We just might shock the state again, and throw a kink in everybody's bracket! Go Dawgs!

Would not be a shock if Carthage won.

lostaussie
11-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Would not be a shock if Carthage won.

I have the Bulldogs and I fully expect them to win. They won't spot Hedasen 3 tds this time!!!

GobblersUnite
11-22-2016, 10:23 PM
Love the show guys...never a dull moment! And I love the fact that you are going with the Panthers in R4. Last year was a supposed to be a stepping stone season to this one but we ran into the buzz saw that is WOS. I got a buddy who lives there and told me couldn't remember the last time a RB ran for 242 yds and 4 TDs against WOS more less a QB (Elex Martinez). We also have put up more points on the Stangs than any team in their last 20 games or so; if there is any consolation to that lol. The Gobbs lived with a chip on their shoulder during last year's run and nothing would fuel the fire more than have the "media" sleep on this year's version of the Fightin' Gobblers! In the words of the great Bill Belichick..."on to Wimberly!"

WOS87
11-22-2016, 10:40 PM
:1popcorn:

GobblersUnite
11-22-2016, 10:49 PM
:1popcorn:

Boy do I love this time of year!!!!!'

SaltySixes
11-22-2016, 11:10 PM
HA! Sorry man, we will do the ole ego reversal whip on him next week.

Go right ahead, as long as you mention it in the show! That would be cool lol. :wave: