PDA

View Full Version : 11-1 China Spring vs 8-3 Liberty Hill Saturday 2:00 Belton High

Bosqueville
11-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Going to be a good one! China Spring by 14!

panfan
11-21-2016, 11:09 AM
Yes it is, lots of fans in town for this one that are in for the holidays. CS better bring their A game, we don't have a habit of losing twice to the same team. Now if we do, that will mean ya'll are just better than us, but I'm thinking we got something for the cougs and their baby blues.

Bosqueville
11-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Yes it is, lots of fans in town for this one that are in for the holidays. CS better bring their A game, we don't have a habit of losing twice to the same team. Now if we do, that will mean ya'll are just better than us, but I'm thinking we got something for the cougs and their baby blues.

Better bring more than last time because that was a total butt whopping!

panfan
11-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Better bring more than last time because that was a total butt whopping!
No arguments there - CS kicked our butts. Far as I know, we are fairly healthy now, and the mentality of the game is different now - lose and go home to start the round ball season, win and live to play another day. No doubt CS is good, and heavily favored going into this, but chance favors the prepared and we will be prepared.

LHAG
11-21-2016, 11:25 PM
No arguments there - CS kicked our butts. Far as I know, we are fairly healthy now, and the mentality of the game is different now - lose and go home to start the round ball season, win and live to play another day. No doubt CS is good, and heavily favored going into this, but chance favors the prepared and we will be prepared.

Yea, What Panfan said! Seriously the Panthers are preparing hard for this one and I believe it will be a real fight this time.
Buckle up with our chin straps and let the games begin,

d0tc0m
11-22-2016, 09:29 AM
Another intriguing matchup. I like both of these teams, mainly because Celina had fun history with both of them, and I get nostalgic from time-to-time. Give me China Spring for a second time around this season, although, like has been said on here, I think this matchup will be much closer than the first.

panfan
11-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Of Course S2S gives LH no love, and CS is a 3 TD favorite in their eyes. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm predicting LH by 3 in a nail biter.

panfan
11-22-2016, 01:55 PM
PF Jr. (Running in with Flag on the right) will be in town for this one, coming to see #89 get after Cougars.

Cam
11-23-2016, 08:58 AM
PF Jr. (Running in with Flag on the right) will be in town for this one, coming to see #89 get after Cougars.

That's very cool panfan!! Good that you will have him home for Turkey day too!

LH.Dad
11-23-2016, 09:55 AM
http://www.hudl.com/v/zawkn

Panthers #89 from last week against Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Cougar
11-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Just curious. What has changed for the game this week that will be different from the last time they played? Is LH going to do more than 3 for 4 for 37 yards passing? That just doesn't magically happen after 12 weeks of games. Will CS's defense play a different scheme than before because what they did last time worked so well? No doubt that LH will play hard but I don't think the outcome will be any different.

panfan
11-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Just curious. What has changed for the game this week that will be different from the last time they played? Is LH going to do more than 3 for 4 for 37 yards passing? That just doesn't magically happen after 12 weeks of games. Will CS's defense play a different scheme than before because what they did last time worked so well? No doubt that LH will play hard but I don't think the outcome will be any different.

Yep - just the attitude I'm hoping for. We did it once, we can do it again, no problem. The one you overlook is the one that bites you in the ass.:wave:

panfan
11-23-2016, 11:05 AM

I didn't really answer your question in previous post. I do think CS will come into this game over confident. There is no magical shift here, we have all our starters back and healthy as far as I know, which we didn't have the week we played (I think we were down 3 or 4), defensive schemes for LH will be adjusted, and I hope that CS does run their defense at us just like what they did before, makes it easy to know what is coming. If our coaches haven't made the necessary adjustments to deal with the short coming we had last time, then shame on them (but I bet they have). If CS coaches haven't made adjustments, then all the better for us. The outcome may well be the same, but not by the spread it was last time.

Rabid Cougar
11-24-2016, 11:17 AM
I didn't really answer your question in previous post. I do think CS will come into this game over confident. There is no magical shift here, we have all our starters back and healthy as far as I know, which we didn't have the week we played (I think we were down 3 or 4), defensive schemes for LH will be adjusted, and I hope that CS does run their defense at us just like what they did before, makes it easy to know what is coming. If our coaches haven't made the necessary adjustments to deal with the short coming we had last time, then shame on them (but I bet they have). If CS coaches haven't made adjustments, then all the better for us. The outcome may well be the same, but not by the spread it was last time.

42 to 10 will do that but I don't think the CS coaching staff will allow it.

LHPfactory
11-25-2016, 10:42 AM
LH vs China Spring:

40 Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine.

Cam
11-25-2016, 11:41 AM
LH vs China Spring:

40 Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine.

.........:eek:....now don't you be goin' all Joel Osteen on us LHP..........

good luck to both teams and safe travels......panfan, send me some updates if you can.......

Rabid Cougar
11-25-2016, 01:02 PM
LH vs China Spring:

The Philistine dodged the missiles and cleaved in two the shepherd's head with his mighty sword. (The Bible: The Alternate Endings)

LHAG
11-25-2016, 09:32 PM

Previously injured players appear to be at least 90% when watching practice this week. No obvious defeatist attitude on the part of the boys,but rather a determined mindset.

Buckle up and play your hearts out Panthers!

Rabid Cougar
11-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Same song second verse....52-21

panfan
11-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Same song second verse....52-21

Yep, we had to at least be positive. Good game CS.

Bosqueville
11-26-2016, 06:37 PM
China Spring looked very impressive today. Hitting on all cylinders. I've got a good feeling about next week!