PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs Hardin-Jefferson

buff4ever
11-13-2016, 07:44 AM
Game is Friday at Sam Houston State University.

What is the skinny on Hardin jefferson.

buff4ever
11-14-2016, 11:11 AM
I guess nobody knows anything about Hardin-Jefferson?

d0tc0m
11-14-2016, 11:49 AM
I guess nobody knows anything about Hardin-Jefferson?

The WOS folk could probably chime in on this. I know the Hawks were able to stay within 62-0 of the Mustangs, so there's that.

I'll take Giddings by a whole bunch in this one.

GUNHO
11-14-2016, 12:17 PM
HJ runs the slot/wing t are whatever you call it.lol.Pretty scrappy bunch.They beat a good Liberty team.Depends on which HJ team shows up.They are capable of making a game out of it but I would have to go with Giddings.

LionFan72
11-16-2016, 12:06 AM
Giddings in a runaway.

WOS87
11-16-2016, 12:16 AM
Kennedale, Bridge City, Liberty and Hardin-Jefferson all didn't fare too well against WOS and are still alive. Don't go by that or you may be sorry lol. Given Giddings' versatility the Buffs should win.

WOS92
11-16-2016, 07:48 AM
If you have experience stopping the slot-t and have a solid run defense, you should be good to go. If not, it can be tricky and clock hogging (and insanely boring), so you'll have to score quickly.

1st and goal
11-18-2016, 09:07 AM
I can't make it to this game due to a family reunion, but it looks like it is going to be a cold and possibly windy game.

Sure wish the game was played in the Cypress area, which would have been about 1/2 way for each team to travel.

WOS87
11-19-2016, 01:48 AM
Kennedale, Bridge City, Liberty and Hardin-Jefferson all didn't fare too well against WOS and are still alive. Don't go by that or you may be sorry lol. Given Giddings' versatility the Buffs should win.

HJ almost won this. You will have your hands full with Liberty. Get ready for a slow, long rugby match. They are huge. 3 of the above 4 mentioned teams are still alive past Thanksgiving btw.

buff4ever
11-19-2016, 02:16 AM
Not taking anything away from hardin-jefferson, cause they came to play; but that was not an easy game to watch. We had 4 turnovers, one being a fumble into the endzone and one other in the redzone. Let a onside kick go and they recovered. The list goes on. This game was probably 3 or 4 plays from being 42 to 7.

All this is excuses, glad we won and get a chance to play buffalo football next week.

You cant win the next one if you dont win this one.